Main survs what do you think will be the next killer perk to nerf?

Survivors, you will no longer have undying, pop has 45 seconds. Tanato lets you heal. Will u come back to ask noed? There is no morí on the second hook. Freddy will be nerfed, billy is rubbish. I think the next perk to nerf will be undying + devouring. Or ruin. What do u think?

You have to choose

Screenshot_2021-02-01-10-44-00-614_com.android.chrome.jpg


Comments

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909520#Comment_1909520

    I play solo, do all the totems I find and don't avoid healing most of the time. Why should I, as someone who went for saves, did gens etc get punished by being one shot because the killer couldn't keep up?

    You don´t get punished for it. Do all totems = no NOED.

    People behave like NOED instantly drops every survivor once the gens are done. When all it does, is take a healthstate away from healthy survivors.

    There are 5 totems and 4 survivors. If everyone does a single totem and 1 survivor sacrifices himself to do 2, then there won´t be NOED. Like never. But the secondary objective, survivor ASKED for seems just to much for them.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909525#Comment_1909525

    Gen rush exists just as much as face camping after the introduction of swivel hooks.

    Classic Baby Killer comment. I mean you Facecamp others because the survivors were bored and made there only objectiv?

  • NOED does NOT reward for playing bad... the effect (haste + insta down) ALWAYS kicks in when a certain situation occurs.

    You can have NOED even when you you have alreay won the game basically.

    It would reward you for playing bad when it only kicks in after performing bad... but it doesnt.

    It is an endgame perk that helps you to insta own survivors in a phase of the game, where you usually dont have the time anymore for 2 hits, since simply holding "W" would grant an escape to the next door.

    NOED works very well with the concept of the game... An example for a perk that rewards bad play is BT, it rewards you even after you farmed your teammate in front of the killer. NOED just punished bad survivor play, but doesnt reward bad killer play.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909520#Comment_1909520

    As someone who plays a lot of killer (as mentioned in a previous comment, about 50/50) survivors sometimes rush gens like there's no tomorrow. Not always. I'd say 1 in 6 or 7 games. Adrenaline isn't even an overpowered perk and it rarely comes in huge use.

    I look down at Noed as like mentioned, it rewards killers who haven't been able to apply enough pressure even normal games, something I'm able to do as Clown without Noed. If its paired with other endgame perks then I'm mostly fine with it as they are using a build that isn't focused on killing, but rather just messing with survivors at the end, but if they're using Noed, especially in a meta build, then yes, I will consider them a bad killer for using Noed with it getting them usually a kill they wouldn't have had otherwise.

    I don´t like using NOED myself. Because the devs only look at the deaths and not at the hooks and NOED gives more kills, when there should be less.

    But, i fully understand every single killer who uses NOED. Because, lets be honest. With all the second chance perks, survivors have become lazy af. No need to heal, got Adrenaline. No need to go for the unhook, he just entered struggling, so we can finish the gen and then go for the unhook, no need to do bones, etc.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909539#Comment_1909539

    Classic Baby Killer comment. I mean you Facecamp others because the survivors were bored and made there only objectiv?

    See? Killers could stand in front of the hook. And prevent survivors from unhooking. They bodyblocked the hook, so no one could even attempt a save. That was removed, since survivors can unhook from every angle. Oh and could you please refrain from insulting? Much appreciated.

  • Camp and tunnel lol

  • Probably be Iri hatchets.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    BBQ.

    I want to see this Forum burn.

    THEY'RE OUT FOR BLOOD

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909496#Comment_1909496

    And if they leave it that late after the survivors succeeding at their objectives and the killer failing their objective so far they don't deserve that boost with Noed.

    If a killer is up against a swf squad with 4 commodious toolboxes all equipped with bnp and extra charges while also seperating on gens (I know that's oddly specific but I'm just using an example from a match I had today that was extremely annoying) then how is that just "Oh the killer played poorly" when 3 gens popped before 1 survivor was hit once. Just saying that the need for NOED isn't always "the killer played poorly", a good survivor team with the right items can get things done faster than a killer can patrol the gens.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909530#Comment_1909530

    You don´t get punished for it. Do all totems = no NOED.

    People behave like NOED instantly drops every survivor once the gens are done. When all it does, is take a healthstate away from healthy survivors.

    There are 5 totems and 4 survivors. If everyone does a single totem and 1 survivor sacrifices himself to do 2, then there won´t be NOED. Like never. But the secondary objective, survivor ASKED for seems just to much for them.

    How am I supposed to know if my other team mates did them? Like I said, I play solo. Should we all just play SWF so your argument is valid?

  • @crixus006 said:

    Survivors, you will no longer have undying, pop has 45 seconds. Tanato lets you heal. Will u come back to ask noed? There is no morí on the second hook. Freddy will be nerfed, billy is rubbish. I think the next perk to nerf will be undying + devouring. Or ruin. What do u think?

    Oh look, someone bitter as a lemon rind because he thinks BHVR backs the Evil Survivor Patriarch Society.

    Cry some more and please learn to play without Ruin for a change so you learn some actual skills.


    @gendoss said:

    As a survivor main I don't think anything will be problematic after the undying nerf.

    Tbh I never thought undying was the problem it was more ruin. The fact that the killer can regress gens double the speed the survivors repair them at while not even pressuring that hard is kinda bonkers ngl, the problem is only exacerbated by undying, but even without it ruin can still a god-like perk.

    I just typically run ruin + pop anyway it's much more consistent.

    This actually. Undying wasn't really the problem. Ruin is the actual problem. Ruin is far too strong for a single perk. Undying just made it worse but the real issue in that equation was Ruin. Guess what killers. Ruin is still pretty strong and if you need something to help you win Ruin is what you need to run. It's been that way for years and it's still that way even after the Ruin nerf.

    @EvilJoshy said:

    Keep nerfing killers. I'll see you in civ 6 when you quit dbd because you can't find a game.

    Riiiiight like Survivors don't get nerfed either. I won't see you in Civ6 I don't play Civ multiplayer.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909535#Comment_1909535

    I don´t like using NOED myself. Because the devs only look at the deaths and not at the hooks and NOED gives more kills, when there should be less.

    But, i fully understand every single killer who uses NOED. Because, lets be honest. With all the second chance perks, survivors have become lazy af. No need to heal, got Adrenaline. No need to go for the unhook, he just entered struggling, so we can finish the gen and then go for the unhook, no need to do bones, etc.

    I too understand why some killers use Noed. With all the survivors who do use second chance perks, the gen speeds that can often be too quick and the bad matchmaking, Noed can help those who struggle. I'd love if there was a second objective, and some survivors make totems their second, but right now, they don't serve enough purpose to do so

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909546#Comment_1909546

    How am I supposed to know if my other team mates did them? Like I said, I play solo. Should we all just play SWF so your argument is valid?

    Personally, that whole attitude survivor mains have of "the killers argument isn't valid unless we're in a SWF" needs to stop when it comes to totems. If there's even a chance of NOED you have more than enough [bad word]ing time to find all the totems. If you even have to think "Does the killer have NOED" with 3 gens done, start breaking totems. Obviously the killer isn't good enough to keep up the pressure so you have time.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909503#Comment_1909503

    If a killer is up against a swf squad with 4 commodious toolboxes all equipped with bnp and extra charges while also seperating on gens (I know that's oddly specific but I'm just using an example from a match I had today that was extremely annoying) then how is that just "Oh the killer played poorly" when 3 gens popped before 1 survivor was hit once. Just saying that the need for NOED isn't always "the killer played poorly", a good survivor team with the right items can get things done faster than a killer can patrol the gens.

    I think this is a different situation entirely to your average game, and swf is a topic that needs to be addressed much more than Noed does. This would be a situation in which Noed would help, and I'd understand in situations like such, but these happen every 6 or 7 games and even when they do it's not always to this extent.

    If you see four toolboxes than go ahead and use Noed. If I see four toolboxes I usually use Tinkerer or Corrupt instead of one of my perks. Noed however is a good replacement for either.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909564#Comment_1909564

    I think this is a different situation entirely to your average game, and swf is a topic that needs to be addressed much more than Noed does. This would be a situation in which Noed would help, and I'd understand in situations like such, but these happen every 6 or 7 games and even when they do it's not always to this extent.

    If you see four toolboxes than go ahead and use Noed. If I see four toolboxes I usually use Tinkerer or Corrupt instead of one of my perks. Noed however is a good replacement for either.

    I'm gonna say this now, I don't pay attention to the game again until it's already loading the match. I didn't see the toolboxes until I got in game and by then it was too late. Obviously it was a very specific example and most game are not like that.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909594#Comment_1909594

    I'm gonna say this now, I don't pay attention to the game again until it's already loading the match. I didn't see the toolboxes until I got in game and by then it was too late. Obviously it was a very specific example and most game are not like that.

    That's understandable, waiting for the game to start isn't the most enjoyable thing I'll admit. The only reason I really ever check is to see if they bring flashlights so I can bring Lightborn.

    I do hope the ability for survivors to gen rush like that is changed soon as it is extremely unfun to face especially if you're unprepared for it.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909565#Comment_1909565

    Personally, that whole attitude survivor mains have of "the killers argument isn't valid unless we're in a SWF" needs to stop when it comes to totems. If there's even a chance of NOED you have more than enough [bad word]ing time to find all the totems. If you even have to think "Does the killer have NOED" with 3 gens done, start breaking totems. Obviously the killer isn't good enough to keep up the pressure so you have time.

    A lot of good killers also use noed. What do you expect me to do against a spirit/nurse with 3 slowdown perks + noed?

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909546#Comment_1909546

    How am I supposed to know if my other team mates did them? Like I said, I play solo. Should we all just play SWF so your argument is valid?

    You can´t blame the killer if your teammates are bad. Well, since it´s surprisingly easy to assemble a full SWF team on the official Discord server, i´d say yes.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909553#Comment_1909553

    I too understand why some killers use Noed. With all the survivors who do use second chance perks, the gen speeds that can often be too quick and the bad matchmaking, Noed can help those who struggle. I'd love if there was a second objective, and some survivors make totems their second, but right now, they don't serve enough purpose to do so

    The secondary objective would have to be something obligatory and not something optional. Otherwise, survivors will just ignore it, like they do with totems.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909565#Comment_1909565

    You can´t blame the killer if your teammates are bad. Well, since it´s surprisingly easy to assemble a full SWF team on the official Discord server, i´d say yes.

    I was banned for telling my friend to "delete himself", yes same words. So no, it isn't that easy.

  • Corrupt and pop were fine, not too strong not too weak but then ruin undying became a thing. There are not broken perks anymore so no perk will be nerfed till they release another broken perk.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909629#Comment_1909629

    I was banned for telling my friend to "delete himself", yes same words. So no, it isn't that easy.

    So far i haven´t had any problems at all with the official discord.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909644#Comment_1909644

    So far i haven´t had any problems at all with the official discord.

    Yea, I told that to my friend as a joke since he was playing huntress, still got perma banned and have tried to appeal 3 times now  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909548#Comment_1909548

    See? Killers could stand in front of the hook. And prevent survivors from unhooking. They bodyblocked the hook, so no one could even attempt a save. That was removed, since survivors can unhook from every angle. Oh and could you please refrain from insulting? Much appreciated.

    I Don't understand what you mean...

    Anyway Baby Killer is not an insult, the word it like pro gamer or noob you know a title for a player. And tbh "Baby" defined you very good :)

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909570#Comment_1909570

    The secondary objective would have to be something obligatory and not something optional. Otherwise, survivors will just ignore it, like they do with totems.

    Although maybe not required, definitely something that if they didn't do it would always cause harm and for a long period of time rather than just the end of the match (such as slower gen times and/or a decreased movement speed) however something that is required for the survivors to do is an alternative that is as good, or possibly even better.

  • 'It rewards killers for playing poorly with cheap kills. A good killer doesn’t need it.'

    Absolutely everyone who thinks like this are bad at the game. DH, DS, BT, UB rewards you for making bad play, you could never get away with it if you weren't using them.

    I swear survivors are the worst lol, never saw that much entitlement in any other game, dumb creatures.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    'It rewards killers for playing poorly with cheap kills. A good killer doesn’t need it.'

    Absolutely everyone who thinks like this are bad at the game. DH, DS, BT, UB rewards you for making bad play, you could never get away with it if you weren't using them.

    I swear survivors are the worst lol, never saw that much entitlement in any other game, dumb creatures.

    BT is a necessary exception in the perks you listed, but I say this and don't use DH, DS or UB. :)

    In fact, I would like for DH to be hard nerfed.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909661#Comment_1909661

    Yea, I told that to my friend as a joke since he was playing huntress, still got perma banned and have tried to appeal 3 times now  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Uhh thats hard.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909632#Comment_1909632

    Although maybe not required, definitely something that if they didn't do it would always cause harm and for a long period of time rather than just the end of the match (such as slower gen times and/or a decreased movement speed) however something that is required for the survivors to do is an alternative that is as good, or possibly even better.

    The community suggested several times things like Gas cans or fixing cables as additional objectives. But so far, there seems to be no sign of the devs implementing something like that.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909668#Comment_1909668

    The community suggested several times things like Gas cans or fixing cables as additional objectives. But so far, there seems to be no sign of the devs implementing something like that.

    I'd be ok with side objective for the gens themselves instead of just holding m1.

  • Perk wise it all depends I think they won't touch anything. Would say the next "nerf" will be a change to twins to make them less campy.

    If I'm lucky it could be Hag..

  • @crixus006 said:

    Survivors, you will no longer have undying, pop has 45 seconds. Tanato lets you heal. Will u come back to ask noed? There is no morí on the second hook. Freddy will be nerfed, billy is rubbish. I think the next perk to nerf will be undying + devouring. Or ruin. What do u think?

    I am a survivor main and the counter to NOED is to GTFO

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909668#Comment_1909668

    The community suggested several times things like Gas cans or fixing cables as additional objectives. But so far, there seems to be no sign of the devs implementing something like that.

    Hopefully they'll add a second objective soon, and one that's fun at that rather than holding M1 and hitting the occasional skill check.

  • Tbh there are a lot of other things that should be adressed for the game's healthy instead of nerfing Perks or game mechanics into the ground:

    • MMR (tryhard vs tryhard, casual gamers vs casual gamers, newbies vs newbies)
    • Map Balancing (I dont understand why there have to be killer- and survivor-sided maps Oo, it should be always fair for both sides)
    • SWF - Solo Q balancing

    Believe me, there wont be a Undying + DH Meta, cuz once survivors get confronted with it too often, theyll start to use maps and small game more often.

    [b] Back to the topic: [/b]

    After Undying will has been nerfed, more and more people will complain about:

    • Corrupt Intervention
    • Noed
    • Ruin
    • Clowns rework

    Wanna bet? ;>

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909856#Comment_1909856

    I'd be ok with side objective for the gens themselves instead of just holding m1.

    @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909856#Comment_1909856

    Hopefully they'll add a second objective soon, and one that's fun at that rather than holding M1 and hitting the occasional skill check.

    People suggested gas cans of different grades (items) that can be refilled in special places and used to refill gens.

  • @Bartlaus said:

    Tbh there are a lot of other things that should be adressed for the game's healthy instead of nerfing Perks or game mechanics into the ground:

    • MMR (tryhard vs tryhard, casual gamers vs casual gamers, newbies vs newbies)
    • Map Balancing (I dont understand why there have to be killer- and survivor-sided maps Oo, it should be always fair for both sides)
    • SWF - Solo Q balancing

    Believe me, there wont be a Undying + DH Meta, cuz once survivors get confronted with it too often, theyll start to use maps and small game more often.

    [b] Back to the topic: [/b]

    After Undying will has been nerfed, more and more people will complain about:

    • Corrupt Intervention
    • Noed
    • Ruin
    • Clowns rework

    Wanna bet? ;>

    Clown He is dead for me, today's clown is better than the one that comes, being honest nobody uses him against a good swf

  • @REL1_C said:

    As a survivor main the next killer perk that will be nerfed is probably bamboozle, I have no issue with it, it makes killer "Predictable". Sorry killer mains but what I say doesn't matter. I hope they nerf noed, Make it a perk which requires skill.

    that would defeat the purpose of it like with mori lol

  • @Bartlaus said:

    Tbh there are a lot of other things that should be adressed for the game's healthy instead of nerfing Perks or game mechanics into the ground:

    • MMR (tryhard vs tryhard, casual gamers vs casual gamers, newbies vs newbies)
    • Map Balancing (I dont understand why there have to be killer- and survivor-sided maps Oo, it should be always fair for both sides)
    • SWF - Solo Q balancing

    Believe me, there wont be a Undying + DH Meta, cuz once survivors get confronted with it too often, theyll start to use maps and small game more often.

    [b] Back to the topic: [/b]

    After Undying will has been nerfed, more and more people will complain about:

    • Corrupt Intervention
    • Noed
    • Ruin
    • Clowns rework

    Wanna bet? ;>

    Clown rework 100%. Just wait until "full release", all the sweaty "entitled" survivors will DC more than play and it'll get nerfed, just you watch. Why buff if it's going to get nerfed.

  • @Zeus said:

    Blight 😋.

    Also it's not my opinion. Please dont bomb me

    the reworked maps surely did nerf blight a ton, struggles to collide with ######### whilst rushing on those.

  • @vacaman said:

    They will ask for Devour nerf when they realize it's slightly viable with the nerfed undying.

    No pls , my devour blight show him some mercy.

  • I think Infectious Fright will get gutted at some point. Given the "Basic Attack" treatment so many other perks have gotten. Because of the infamous "Big League Slugger" build. (Infectious Fright, Deerstalker, Knockout, Distressing or whatever on a killer who can insta-down with their power like Oni or Billy. Granted Knock Out doesn't work on basic attacks anymore.)


    I also would not be surprised if Iron Maiden also gets changed so it no longer applies to Huntress reloading hatchets at lockers. It feels like the devs just hate perk synergy sometimes.

  • @Toybasher said:

    I think Infectious Fright will get gutted at some point. Given the "Basic Attack" treatment so many other perks have gotten. Because of the infamous "Big League Slugger" build. (Infectious Fright, Deerstalker, Knockout, Distressing or whatever on a killer who can insta-down with their power like Oni or Billy. Granted Knock Out doesn't work on basic attacks anymore.)

    I also would not be surprised if Iron Maiden also gets changed so it no longer applies to Huntress reloading hatchets at lockers. It feels like the devs just hate perk synergy sometimes.

    Developers don't know what they want

  • Survivors have the choice to not doing bone, heal, and only focus on Gen.

    Killer have the choice to ignore Gen and only go for Kill.


    As Trapper main, I use ZERO Gen slow perk. Unlike other Killer who get 1st hook at 3 Gen done. I finish my trap at 3 Gen done. You have 12 hooks for 2 Gen & 5 totems vs me with only 2 perks. If you still fail to do 5 totems. Noed & Bloodwarden is the punishment for you, not a reward for me.

1 2 ›