Spirit is OP and requires 0 skill

Anyone can play spirit and 4K easily. She can know exactly where you are at all times if you are injured and there is no counterplay for survivors.

Iron will doesn't counter spirit. Scottjund proved this.

Spirit is nurse with training wheels

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • 100% kill rate.

  • @Mr_K said:

    100% kill rate.

    image.png

    if u ever played freddy u will know he's one of the worse killers, yet he still kills way more people than spirit...

    But DC's and suicides preety much make for easy 3k if the killer decides it, 5 gens 3 people thats much harder than 4 people, 3 less hooks. thats why the stats are higher than they actually should be

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909815#Comment_1909815

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MPBFJXQFMB51/image.png

    if u ever played freddy u will know he's one of the worse killers, yet he still kills way more people than spirit...

    Old Freddy was one of the worst killers.

    and a 0 skilled killer would have a near 100% kill rate. Which none do.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909793#Comment_1909793

    Yeah, I am not a fan of running stridor on Spirit. But the tactics remain the same. Albeit a bit harder

    Even when healthy she can still hear you so you don’t really have a way to avoid her. When injured not even iron will will save you then

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909815#Comment_1909815

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MPBFJXQFMB51/image.png

    if u ever played freddy u will know he's one of the worse killers, yet he still kills way more people than spirit...

    How the hell is pig higher than spirit. I’m worried that they nerfing and buffing based on these stats as they are very lopsided

  • @Iosefka said:

    Anyone can play spirit and 4K easily. She can know exactly where you are at all times if you are injured and there is no counterplay for survivors.

    Iron will doesn't counter spirit. Scottjund proved this.

    Spirit is nurse with training wheels

    Actually I played against a spirit on coldwind I tried to loop the tractor and the spirit finessed me twice and I admit I was salty but that was an amazing play then I died in basement because baby Meg was too scared to save me

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909811#Comment_1909811

    Even when healthy she can still hear you so you don’t really have a way to avoid her. When injured not even iron will will save you then

    Every killer can hear you. If you struggle against her, I recommend playing her. I have played her for so long that I do quite well against her.

  • This guy probably has 100 hours on killer with 10 dollar headphones

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909811#Comment_1909811

    Even when healthy she can still hear you so you don’t really have a way to avoid her. When injured not even iron will will save you then

    The only healthy survivor I hear is Ash, I heard him one game when he was healthy hiding about 15m away, I was like wait what xD

    I let him go cause I wanted to main Ash but couldnt cause devs made him so loud and so frequent, even when he isnt moving he's moaning, actually made one of my friends stop playing cause he was tired of him panting all the time xD

    @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909827#Comment_1909827

    How the hell is pig higher than spirit. I’m worried that they nerfing and buffing based on these stats as they are very lopsided

    actually I find Amanda one of the best killers, sometimes cant get a trap on till last gen which makes it useless or survivors get a trap off on first tries but oh well, I think she is one of my best killers since I cant really remember losing more than 10 matches out of 200, her skill is really good for gen defense and against solo players even good ones, but SWF that comunicates its almost impossible to activate the trap since they 99 gens till they take off the traps

  • @Iosefka said:

    Anyone can play spirit and 4K easily. She can know exactly where you are at all times if you are injured and there is no counterplay for survivors.

    Iron will doesn't counter spirit. Scottjund proved this.

    Spirit is nurse with training wheels

    https://youtu.be/wie_0oZc7G0

    You sure about this mate?

    Where is the easy 4k in this match then?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1906437#Comment_1906437

    Have you tried any of these against a competent spirit?

    But the op is talking about every spirit getting a 4k every game. How is it relevant then if the one spirit is competent?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909750#Comment_1909750

    These make sense. Too bad stridor kinda nullifies a lot of them but good spirits don’t need it anyway

    Most spirits I play against have stridor. Crouching helps throw off the sound even if you don't have iron will.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909709#Comment_1909709

    I mean her shards glow when you’re pretty much inside her model so that’s not going to work and things like hair glitching or animation changes are bugs and not intended.

    just make her shards glow really bright for the time she is phasing and make pain sounds non directional and you’ve got a deal imo

    The shards one is almost useless, but you can see from pretty much any distance when her animations are interrupted. Playing with the bug does not make it crazy easy to face her, just a bit more bearable. So they absolutely should do something like have her shards glow as an intended feature.

  • @Iosefka said:

    Anyone can play spirit and 4K easily. She can know exactly where you are at all times if you are injured and there is no counterplay for survivors.

    Iron will doesn't counter spirit. Scottjund proved this.

    Spirit is nurse with training wheels

    Lmao, okay: the spirit has easy counter play, it's literally called **Stop running** Like you do with every killer to avoid leaving scratch marks and or blood trails. I've looped countless Spirits because they attempted to find me with yamoka's haunting not to mention Urban evasion them or literally blendetted. She can apply pressure but you DEFINETELY need skill to even think you have shot at maining ghost girl.


    To chalk it up, learn better counterplay and pay attentjon. To there movements; it's crucial.

  • Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?

    Jokeas aside I wouldn't say she takes 0 skill. She just takes comparitively low skill compared to Nurse/Huntress or Billy. Freddy has thi issue too. Too little effort for too high reward.

  • @sulaiman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1906502#Comment_1906502

    But the op is talking about every spirit getting a 4k every game. How is it relevant then if the one spirit is competent?

    That’s true. Spirit has a small but noticeable skill floor so a lot of them don’t know how to use sound well.

  • @Iosefka said:

    Anyone can play spirit and 4K easily. She can know exactly where you are at all times if you are injured and there is no counterplay for survivors.

    Iron will doesn't counter spirit. Scottjund proved this.

    Spirit is nurse with training wheels

    Jajaja Lack of skills buddy, better practice more before ordering a weaker killer

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909958#Comment_1909958

    The only healthy survivor I hear is Ash, I heard him one game when he was healthy hiding about 15m away, I was like wait what xD

    I let him go cause I wanted to main Ash but couldnt cause devs made him so loud and so frequent, even when he isnt moving he's moaning, actually made one of my friends stop playing cause he was tired of him panting all the time xD

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909964#Comment_1909964

    actually I find Amanda one of the best killers, sometimes cant get a trap on till last gen which makes it useless or survivors get a trap off on first tries but oh well, I think she is one of my best killers since I cant really remember losing more than 10 matches out of 200, her skill is really good for gen defense and against solo players even good ones, but SWF that comunicates its almost impossible to activate the trap since they 99 gens till they take off the traps

    Her main problem is her lack of a chase power. Ambush is useless against any survivor who knows how to counter it and her crouch just slows her down

    Her traps are okay but you can’t play around them as pig when the times are completely random. Is this guy going to get it off first try or in 2 minutes? I don’t like my power to be luck based honestly

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1906711#Comment_1906711

    If u still need an "explanation" just play the game yourself instead of looking at other salty survivors video

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1906857#Comment_1906857

    I dunno what u on about I always see moving grass and corn, maybe your graphic quality is lower?

    She doesn't move grass or corn. It's been proven countless times through video and is easily debunked by just going into a KYF and seeing for yourself.

    You can believe you see it all you want, but it literally isn't a thing.

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1907050#Comment_1907050

    She doesn't move grass or corn. It's been proven countless times through video and is easily debunked by just going into a KYF and seeing for yourself.

    You can believe you see it all you want, but it literally isn't a thing.

    Well then they updated it cause 4-5 days ago she was moving the corn as she was phasing and 3 days ago I was moving corn as I was phasing, ultra settings, maybe ur playing on low? I dunno but u can't convince me of something I've seen with my own eyes over a hundred times, not trough someone else's in a video

  • Do post those countless videos u keep mentioning, I'm interested to see them

  • Since OP doesn't seem to want to have a discussion about the topic, there's no point to keep this thread open.

1 2 3 ›