Nerf the bleedin’ corn....

Maybe it’s cause I was playing Blight but Wow... I felt like I was the one being attacked by the corn the whole match.

Comments

  • @skylerbound said:

    Maybe it’s cause I was playing Blight but Wow... I felt like I was the one being attacked by the corn the whole match.

    <laughs> I'd say I feel you pain as a Myer's main, since it seems to prevent me stalking too, but I doubt my suffering is anywhere NEAR as great as you. It must be downright claustrophobic to play Blight on corn maps.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/222825/nerf-the-bleedin-corn

    <laughs> I'd say I feel you pain as a Myer's main, since it seems to prevent me stalking too, but I doubt my suffering is anywhere NEAR as great as you. It must be downright claustrophobic to play Blight on corn maps.

    adding to that fact, try playing Rotten Fields as Blight, not only can you not see anything but using your power will pretty much guarantee you lose the person you're chasing

  • I imagine when we get Coldwind Farms map reworks, corn will be changed so it's easier to see through. It's what happened with grass on other realms.

  • Corn is more difficult for low pov/short killers.

  • @skylerbound said:

    Maybe it’s cause I was playing Blight but Wow... I felt like I was the one being attacked by the corn the whole match.

    @skylerbound said:

    Maybe it’s cause I was playing Blight but Wow... I felt like I was the one being attacked by the corn the whole match.

    It’s not so much the corn on cold wind maps it’s honestly blights POV itself which the devs said is an exploit and will be addressed sometime in the near future. The corn shouldn’t necessarily bother you if your used to playing on cold wind all the time, some killers really reap from the corn like for eg billy where he can just come from an angle that the survivors honestly can’t see due to being blinded by the corn and get insta downed or ghost face who can pop shroud and literally remain almost unseen due to the corn or deathslinger who can pre ADS and shoot survivors through the corn because they can’t see to try and dodge a shot. Again I play on a monitor so it’s a lot easier for me personally to see survivors due to only have a 24” visual aspect on everything with 1ms response time.

  • @skylerbound said:

    Maybe it’s cause I was playing Blight but Wow... I felt like I was the one being attacked by the corn the whole match.

    "I felt like I was the one being attacked" 🤣🤣🤣 So true! If I get that map while drinking, I'm super f***ed lol.

  • Bleeding corn is quite OP. The blood of course coming from all that run through it.

  • Blight can't even see scratch marks in tall grass, it's more of a Blight problem.

  • The feedback move of death.

    😱

  • Blight's POV in general is pretty messed up

    plz bhvr nerf bugs

  • @skylerbound said:

    Maybe it’s cause I was playing Blight but Wow... I felt like I was the one being attacked by the corn the whole match.

    You should see Myers on Rotten Fields. Rage incarnate.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Corn is more difficult for low pov/short killers.

    Tell me about it...

  • I hope they will decrease Corn amount to a patches when they rework Farms