So if dbd banned ochido...
wth is he still doing on ps4 running around and tbaging people?
wth is he still doing on ps4 running around and tbaging people?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So you're saying that, if Sony would give BHVR that kind of power...
Because devs forgot to implement tools to enforce banns on consoles.`
^This. But maybe people making these threads just want to keep him popular.
I respect console players don't get me wrong. It just seems like the console port was rushed and poorly executed.
I'm not aiming for that. I just saw him on twitch and my ears started to bleed after spending 30 seconds on his channel. I'm just curious. I realize they don't have the power to enforce account bans on consoles, but they don't have to necessarily do so. Can't they just deny him access to DBD?
i havent seen evidence of cheating on ps4. if this exists, please show me.
After playing the PC version so much, I was happy to see it come to console so I could play with my friends. However, the base PS4 and XBOX One cannot run the game well with its current optimization. PS4 Pro hits 60fps more often, which is nice. But idk how XBOX One S and X do with it.
Its not ban evasion. He got some software bans, and thus used other software. He then got a hardware ban, and thus cant use that hardware anymore.
Hes now using different hardware, on a different platform.
Hes not going anywhere, and most of the people upset about this are PC users who are vindictive and want “ban revenge”.
You already got it. Be happy and stop obsessing over Ochido, because I guarantee he doesnt think about you at all.
Sony gives game developers permission to ban all the time. BHVR just didn’t get their permission in the original agreement they made when they ported DBD to console. All they have to do is reach out to Sony and work with them to get permission.
Wasn't this a part of their whole console optimization plan for December or something?
Next?
Is OchiDO making the same toxic content he always has? Yes, yes he is. He’s evading his ban by “platform hopping”.Which has happened in loads of games including the aforementioned FFXIV.
”Platform Hopping” is a common form of Ban Evasion. Once BHVR gets permission from Sony, I expect OchiDO to be banned quickly. Just as most games do.
sony isnt giving bhvr permissions to ban, its a legal liability thing. get over it.
Guessing your a fan considering how hard you’re trying to defend him. That’s really cute. Also, no it’s not a legal liability. If it was, then other games like FFXIV wouldn’t be able to do it. Deal with it.
BHVR hasn't added the ban system to console yet.
It took them close to a year to add it to PC even.
You can't expect Sony to ban people because BHVR "is planning to add bans to console but have no ETA".
Every other online game I have played on psn in the last 10 years has had its own ban system
by the way, wouldnt it be hilarious if you found out that ochido posts on this forum under a different name?
I wouldn’t care if he did. I’d still call him the same piece of ######### I always have. If you are him, I find it ironic. You were so bad you even got banned from the forums for a while.
Does it really matter if he isn't on your platform anymore? It's just the PC players getting triggered and if he isn't cheating on PS4 there's no reason for PS4 players to get triggered either.
Yes, I've seen his content, it was awful.
we're probably never going to find out actually. Most of us will be dead without ever knowing these answers, and they aren't that important anyway I guess. This was funnier in my head.
Couldn't wait til I was dead, huh? Now I look like a liar