Share your tier list’s!
I’d like to see other people’s tier lists to see who has the community’s favor (besides spirit and nurse).
here is mine (the better the more they are to the left).
Any questions on my choices? Just ask kindly!
I’d like to see other people’s tier lists to see who has the community’s favor (besides spirit and nurse).
here is mine (the better the more they are to the left).
Any questions on my choices? Just ask kindly!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You sure about doc?
I personally am, maybe a teeny bit of bias, but doctor can shut down a match easily if the survivor are even a mild piece of passive, he can stop gen rush, but it’s also his counter, he is the best 3 gen character in the game aswell.
one survivor: throws calm spirit "beat that"
Here’s mine.
Cries In wraith
Already shown it before but here it is again
Here's my list
I like Doc quite a bit, but I can't see any reason why he would be S tier. He's got a decent anti-loop and decent tracking, however he is still very mediocre in that he is an m1 killer, meaning that pallets and windows counter him. Yes you can shock to prevent vaults and pallets drops a lot of the time, but if survivors play safe then you will have a very rough time.
Would love to hear your reasoning, and btw this isn't meant to be critical, I'm just curious
Here's mine
Why Quentin so low:(
On console by the way. That's why some killers are lower than usual.
The groups mean I consider those killers to be as good as each other so Deathslinger, Oni and Blight would be joint 3rd best, and Huntress, Demo etc would be join 4th best.
I would put the Twins in A just below Hag, but out of the grouped up killers, so technically the "5th best killer".
enough said
The hell did Legion, Clown, and Ghostface do to you?
Finally someone knows where doc belongs
lmao
Sorry for the ignorance, but how is it done?
my opinion
this is mine- killers with the same tic mark color are around the same power level imo
also, the tier maker messed up- plague should be right behind Myers, not before Billy
Well, this is mine, IN MY POINT OF VIEW. who is stronger and how I handle the killer.
..... You've never faced a good Nurse, have you?
Post-Rework, you can move Clown to maybe above Pig but that's about it. Could never figure out where to put Plague/Demo, so I gave them their own tier.
It makes me so happy people dont think twins isnt the worst killer anymore
why is no one mentioning the best killer in the game
self care
tier list based on teachable perks.
same colour = same ranking
Play him well and he downs people as fast as Nurse and there's very little a survivor can do. It doesn't matter if he's slow or not, the amount of pressure you get downing people that quickly is more than enough for Slinger to snowball the match. He's also not very map dependent. He's basically a stealth killer with monitor so he also gets a lot of free first hits too.
And Oni I'm not too sure about tbh. It's all dependent on getting the first hit but when you do, you become the best killer in the game. I might put him in the lower end of A-tier but I still feel like he's as good as Blight and Slinger for the snowball potential alone.
"Well, uhh, you know I really don't know what to say about that." - Lucas Baker
..
S tier: Bubba
D tier: everyone else
On console:
Good: Spirit, Nurse
Ok: Hag
Bad: Most other killers
Very bad: Blight, Trapper, Wraith
..
From my admittedly outdated survivor head cosmetic tier list. (Edit: Now not any longer, even though it looks weird)
(ones in D were because they were unoriginal reskins of the default. You may be wondering why Prestige isn't in D tier, and that's a good question.)
I mean, I did not do it as who is the strongest, but who I dominate better. Lmao. I didn't know who was the strongest from my survivor perspective.
When ranking the Legion, have you considered how they look behind the mask?
This is what i'd say, with the killers furthest to the left borderline pushing the next tier.
..
Putting the red and white hat in D tier offends me.
Fair enough, I should probably do this tier list again sometime soon, but I just don't feel like doing it again sometime soon.
Here's mine.
I'm crying in Billy tears
yes
When you realize;
It does not matter how your list look like.
The gap between your first and your last is way too huge.
That is one of the major issues.
I play on console & tried not to be biased (looking at you, aim killers).
Lol jk this is my actual tier list