if The evil within 1-2 came into dead by daylight

I have a really interesting concept of how a evil within chapter would look like in dbd and i'd love to share it with you all.


In this idea both games are into 1 but obviously there can only be 1 killer and I think Ruvik is the best character for this role

image.png


the story of evil within is too long to tell and also for this character so if you know the games you know the story

we can just assume with all the research he made and how much of a psychopath he is it would be very likely the Entity would have some interest in such character and would offer Ruvik to continue his research into the realm of the entity with many subjects for him to experiement.


(I did see the msot resent Q&A about fan made powers and IA powers but i still wanted to make this post)


Map: Beacon mental hospital (inside map)


Ruvik stats:

Movement Speed: 4.4

Height: average

Difficulty: hard

TR: 24 meters


Power: Experiment results

Ruvik starts the trial with the ability to place into his location a maximum of 3 "lost"

Ruvik can creat a lost into his location, it takes 3 seconds for him to creat it (staying still) and 5 seconds for the lost to be fully created and be able to move

the lost will move around on it's own in a radius of 20 meters from where it was created, it will walk around this radius until Ruvik create a fourth one so this one will die

the lost will walk at a speed of 3 meters per second and will explore everything in the 20 meters radius in around a minute (look behind walls and other things)

if a lost notice a survivor it will be suspicious for a few seconds and run at the destination he saw the survivor, during that time a survivor can sneak away if possible to not alert the lost, if the lost see the survivor when it is suspicious it will scream, alerting Ruvik and the aura of the lost will now be revealed in white to him, once the lost as been alerted they will run at the survivor trying to attack them at a 108% movement speed, the lost will always follow the survivor in the most basic way possible, so they will be very easy to loop, they won't however go left and right if you are at a pallet, they will simply go 1 direction to get the survivor

if the lost lose line of sight to the survivor they will run at the last location they saw the survivor and look around shortly and then if they can't find the survivor they will run back at their original location

the lost cannot break pallets or vault windows and will always go in a straigth line towards the survivor, if a lost get stunned in any way, they will die, if a survivor use a flashlight on them for 1.5 seconds they will die, a lost stay alive for 2 minutes after it's creaction, if they notice or chase a survivor the timer pause.

the lost only pay attention to running sound, so survivors could walk/crouch 1 meter behind them and they won't notice them, but if they touch the lost they will be alerted, and if a survivor comes face to face with a lost they will be alerted directly

a lost can't be placed too close to a gen, it has to be 15 meters away from the gen.


Perks

Impatience

so many failed experiments force you to get results faster

every pallets you break during a chase gives you 1 token

each token increase your movement speed by 1%

for a maximum of 3/4/5 tokens

you lose all your tokens when injuring a survivor in any way and if you lose the chase you have 5 seconds to start it again or you will lose your tokens


This is my world

you created a world of your own and change it how you please

when you damage a generator, it will be removed from it's location for 30 seconds while still regressing

it will reappear randomly somewhere in the map after the 30 seconds

This is my world has a 200/175/150 seconds cooldown


You are my experiment (obsession)

You become obsessed with one Survivor

once you hook your obsession, the obsession will be given to another survivor, you will see the new obsession aura for 5 seconds after hooking your previous obsession

the new obsession is oblivious to your precense for 25 seconds

if you hook your obsession you recieve a token, once you have 5-4-3 tokens, your new obsession will be exposed until downed, which will remove all your tokens



Detective sebastian castellanos

image.png


same about Ruvik, you know his story if you know the games.

after saving his daughter Lily from Mobious, Sebastian was driving with his daughter to their future home, but during the ride sebastian had big headaches and flashbacks about things he never saw before and fog was starting to obscure his vision until he crashed his car into a tree, he woke up with more headaches in a place he very well remember, no signs of his daughter Lily and he find people he never meet before, and new monsters to survive from, Am I back in stem? it doesn't matter, I must get out of here and get back to Lily!


Perks


Defiance

You've endured too much to fall for this

When you are the last survivor alive, defiance activates, if you take damage that would be lethal you will instead get the deep wound status effect and run at 150% movement speed for 4/5/6 seconds and leave no scratch marks, you remain broken and oblivious until the end of the trial


learn from experience

you've learned a lot from past experience and use them at their full potential

each time you get hit you recieve a token, each token increase your repair/healing/cleasing/searcing chest/opening exit gates speed by 4% for a maximum of 4-5-6 tokens, getting hooked removes all your tokens


losing our mind

you've seen such horror, you can't stay sane and quiet anymore

every 45 seconds you will scream in terror, revealing your location to the killer for 3 seconds

once you've screamed you will see the killer aura for 5 seconds and gain a 7% movement speed increase for 15/20/25 seconds and leave no scratch marks for 5/10/15 seconds

can't be triggered during chase

we must be collectively losing our minds "Detective sebastian castellanos"


thanks for reading

Comments

  • I've mentioned before that Laura (creature) from the first game would be a terrifying killer, if added to DBD.

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    I've mentioned before that Laura (creature) from the first game would be a terrifying killer, if added to DBD.

    yes that's true

  • Hrmmm your forgetting people could abuse losing our minds by combo with calm spirit so they get aura reading without the drawback of being seen lol OOO

  • There aren't enough monster killers in the game, and she has a truly creepy appearance that I think could add some much added spice to the game and actually make a killer scary again.

  • @redsopine00 said:

    Hrmmm your forgetting people could abuse losing our minds by combo with calm spirit so they get aura reading without the drawback of being seen lol OOO

    that's a good thing you've mentionned that.

    but since he can't scream because of calm spirit, he can't scream to make the perk trigger, so calm spirit make this perk unusable, like no mither make any healing perks useless

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    what about anima?

    all we do from her is hide and seek the 3 times, she could be a spirit skin tho

  • @redsopine00 said:

    Hrmmm your forgetting people could abuse losing our minds by combo with calm spirit so they get aura reading without the drawback of being seen lol OOO

    i already answered this but it has to me checked by a mod so i'll reply a second time


    calm spirit will prevent the survivor to scream so since the survivor can't scream, losing our mind can't trigger, so you won't ever have the effect, like with no mither, inner strength will never work

  • @hardtimefun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1887819#Comment_1887819

    i already answered this but it has to me checked by a mod so i'll reply a second time

    calm spirit will prevent the survivor to scream so since the survivor can't scream, losing our mind can't trigger, so you won't ever have the effect, like with no mither, inner strength will never work

    Ah so it’s a you must scream trigger risk vs reward

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1887833#Comment_1887833

    i mean, it's possible. she marks a survivor to be the current victim, not visible to or can see anybody else. on last hook, turns them to a lost and uses them. just a thought. could be cool as #########

    in fact, she has a lost that finds a survivor for her. the survivors attempt to hide from this lost. if they get detected, it will be through killer instinct, and anima if in close range can attempt an attack and that's how she marks her survivors as victims. survivors who are near the lost will play a tense music signaling them to cower and hide, and survivors who are close to anima will hear the clair de lune chanting. i haven't thought about how her power once she actually marks a victim, and what can she do if she hasn't marked a victim yet, but this is a start

    that could be interesting

  • It’s triggerd by the scream itself so it’s a risk vs reward perk as it could sell you out while hiding near the killer any moment

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1887849#Comment_1887849

    It’s triggerd by the scream itself so it’s a risk vs reward perk as it could sell you out while hiding near the killer any moment

    that is the point, you can either have no effect from it and know you are safe from the killer or make it trigger while you hide and you are spotted or have it in chase and have a easier time to loop, or maybe i should make it it won't trigger in chase,

  • @hardtimefun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1887856#Comment_1887856

    that is the point, you can either have no effect from it and know you are safe from the killer or make it trigger while you hide and you are spotted or have it in chase and have a easier time to loop, or maybe i should make it it won't trigger in chase,

    Defo no chase trigger

  • omg those perks are all super cool

    One issue though: Losing Our Mind is wack as hell. I love the idea of perks that have a big upside and a big downside, but movement speed is nothing to throw around willy-nilly. With your current iteration of the perk, the survivor will be moving at 107% a little over half the game. Screaming every 45 seconds is simply not a big enough downside to compensate. However, a shorter speed boost would be more fair. Perhaps a 5 second 7% speed boost whenever they scream every 45 seconds would be better.

    Also, maybe remove the repair speed from "Learn From Experience" and also get rid of the loss of all tokens upon hook? That way it's a nifty build-up perk like Fire Up, but for survivors!

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    I've mentioned before that Laura (creature) from the first game would be a terrifying killer, if added to DBD.

    Laura and the safe head guy

  • I dont know how I feel about this like ruvik sounds cool but like once you find out its one of the lost is there really any reason to get off the gen or did I miss something

  • Ruvik? nah i would love the guys with the safebox in the head tho

  • @onemind said:

    I dont know how I feel about this like ruvik sounds cool but like once you find out its one of the lost is there really any reason to get off the gen or did I miss something

    Quick location reveal and the lost will attack you (dealing damage I assume, which makes them a danger if you are detected)

  • @Exerlin said:

    omg those perks are all super cool

    One issue though: Losing Our Mind is wack as hell. I love the idea of perks that have a big upside and a big downside, but movement speed is nothing to throw around willy-nilly. With your current iteration of the perk, the survivor will be moving at 107% a little over half the game. Screaming every 45 seconds is simply not a big enough downside to compensate. However, a shorter speed boost would be more fair. Perhaps a 5 second 7% speed boost whenever they scream every 45 seconds would be better.

    Also, maybe remove the repair speed from "Learn From Experience" and also get rid of the loss of all tokens upon hook? That way it's a nifty build-up perk like Fire Up, but for survivors!

    glad you like it

    learn from experience is a perk that reward you greatly for taking risks, and the more you take the better results you'll have from it, since it will give repair speed buff, it will give a reason for survivors to run it since it will help them to get out of their way to make the main objective faster afterwards

  • I love your perk ideas.

  • I think the shrieking camera lady would be cool

  • So... like... you've got this guy being a 135% movespeed killer with a 24m terror radius, when the standard is 115% with 32m terror radius. That's kind of crazy base stats alone... but I don't really see any sort of downside to balance that out.

    Am I missing something?

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    So... like... you've got this guy being a 135% movespeed killer with a 24m terror radius, when the standard is 115% with 32m terror radius. That's kind of crazy base stats alone... but I don't really see any sort of downside to balance that out.

    Am I missing something?

    what do you mean 135%?????? i said 5.4 so it's 110%

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I love your perk ideas.

    thank you :)

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    I've mentioned before that Laura (creature) from the first game would be a terrifying killer, if added to DBD.

    I swear I hate that girl with a passion. Her boss fight in part 2 is so annoying. She creep me out too much too.

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1887810#Comment_1887810

    I swear I hate that girl with a passion. Her boss fight in part 2 is so annoying. She creep me out too much too.

    well tbh it's so easy, you freeze or shock her twice and burn her 2 times, can be done in like a minute

  • Survivors run at 4 m/s.

    110% killers like Huntress, Hag, and Deathslinger run at 4.4 m/s.

    most of the rest run at 115% which is 4.6 m/s.

    For more context, Legion in Frenzy runs at 5.2 m/s which is 130%.

    Even if Survivors ran at 5 m/s (which they don't), your numbers would still be wrong because a 110% Killer would be running at 5.5 m/s.


    That said, if all that happened is you getting confused about how fast Survivors run, then he sounds reasonable as a 110% or 4.4 m/s Killer.

  • Laura's always been my favorite. She's my first pick. I'd love a spider-like killer in the game, though I doubt the devs want to do the necessary animations.

    The Keeper would've been my second choice after Laura, and he seems the most likely given his human movements. If Pyramid Head weren't in DbD, I would've thought The Keeper would be the most likely to come over, but their appearances are so similar I think it'd be a waste.

    Visually, Ruvik is the least interesting thing in Evil Within. If we can look outside bosses, I'd go for the Trauma. It's more humanish (no extra limbs) than Laura and definitely visually distinctive, though it might be too big.

    (I haven't played the second game, though the creature designs are definitely less human and more Silent Hill, which while I love that I doubt the devs would want to animate those just like they wouldn't do Laura. But damn I'd love to play as Laura.)

    I remember hiding in a closet from Ruvik in the mansion and actually feeling the tension, worried he'd know I was in there. That was an intense hide-and-seek moment. Too bad DbD really can't emulate that. The scene at the beginning of Evil WIthin where you have to hide in a locker was way better than any moment in a locker in a DbD match. Looking through the little slots having that very limited view is so much more effective than a third-person I-can-spin-around-the-locker-weeeee!!! view.

    Hmmm, guess I went off-topic. Meh, no harm (I hope), I like The Evil Within. It had some really good atmosphere, and a glitch that actually kinda scared the crap outta me (I wasn't expecting any enemies to be walking around the village after killing the Sadist.... I still remember jumping out of my skin for that).

  • @hardtimefun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1889965#Comment_1889965

    well tbh it's so easy, you freeze or shock her twice and burn her 2 times, can be done in like a minute

    Nope ran out of ammo for the shock bow so now I'm stuck on that part with low ammo.

  • TL:DR

    I always thought Stefano would make a good killer. He could set camera traps that would time stop the survivors. His mori can leave an after image of the mori playing in a loop like in the game.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    TL:DR

    I always thought Stefano would make a good killer. He could set camera traps that would time stop the survivors. His mori can leave an after image of the mori playing in a loop like in the game.

    I did think about it as well, he definitely would be a great killer as well, but I went with Ruvik

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1889959#Comment_1889959

    Survivors run at 4 m/s.

    110% killers like Huntress, Hag, and Deathslinger run at 4.4 m/s.

    most of the rest run at 115% which is 4.6 m/s.

    For more context, Legion in Frenzy runs at 5.2 m/s which is 130%.

    Even if Survivors ran at 5 m/s (which they don't), your numbers would still be wrong because a 110% Killer would be running at 5.5 m/s.

    That said, if all that happened is you getting confused about how fast Survivors run, then he sounds reasonable as a 110% or 4.4 m/s Killer.

    well i confused myself and edited it properly, i meant from the start 4.4 but i typed 5.4, my bad