Most toxic build with pig
I'm tired of playing like a doormat. (not using op perks) and getting the most douche bag survivors in the world. Next time I play against an SWF I'm playing like a #########
I'm tired of playing like a doormat. (not using op perks) and getting the most douche bag survivors in the world. Next time I play against an SWF I'm playing like a #########
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin, Undying, Enduring, Spirit Fury; Crate of gears and Tampered timer. And a mori for good measure
Builds and perks are not toxic. But Franklins and Noed are not popular among survivors anyway.
But is the build toxic if it was built with toxicity in mind?
philosiraptor.jpeg
If you want toxic for toxic sake then blood hound and extra trap add on. Simply tunnel the survivor getting the trap off every time they are unhooked.
I just want a toxic perk build, I don't want to tunnel or camp.
Blood hound is not toxic, neither is an extra trap.
Tampered timer + crate of gears is because it physically only gives the survivors enough time to search 3 boxes on most maps. Effectively making it so that there is a 25% chance the survivor dies every time a trap is activated while they are on the hook.
Ruin Undying is OP, enough that it’s getting nerfed soon.
Spirit Fury + Enduring is super annoying for survivors to go against because it essentially provides you with free hits/downs.
Just use tampered timer with jigsaw sketch and send them to Midwich
Oh hi satan. Didn't know you played dbd, i'm a big fan of your work. >:^)
Easy.
If done correctly, the survivor now has to sit there for two minutes and then die because they can't get the trap off.
This physically hurts me. I'm gonna go do it right now!
I mean, I can tell you a really mean way to play, but it's really mean.
Tell us!
Okay so...
When you down a survivor don't hook them. You just...leave them there. Bleed out timers don't reverse; and it takes a long time to pick up someone you can't see with sloppy even if they are in a SWF. You just keep downing people and you cannot be DS'd, you can't be sabo'd, you can't be flashlight blinded....you kill them by death by time out basically.
I would at least hook them once everyone is down and unable to unbreakable...or not I guess if you really want to upset people.
Why would you do that with pig instead of a killer who’s actually good at slugging?
If you're going to go that route, I would suggest Last Will instead of Tampered Timer. That way, you have two shots at the 50/50 instead of one.
Yeah.
It works on a lot of killer to various degrees of success. They asked about pig though, not another killer.
I've done this on trapper with honing stone for example with success.
It's stupid effective on Hag.
Certain maps can make it even worse.
Amanda´s letter with a nurse´s calling and hit when another surv come to cure his partner also you can use Dragon's Grip and do it but you have to camp gens
or knock out then put them the mask and leave them on the floor but you have to stay away and don´t hook
or Iron Grasp, Monstrous Shrine and Amanda´s letter addon and you have to hook and camp the basement
Amanda´s letter addon work better in maps like doctor, pig or demogorgon or farm colwind.
but is better than you try to improve like killer XD enjoy
Dude, it's not about improving, it's about showing dominance
.
Don´t worry dude is really fun play with the 100% of varieriety that each killer offer us but some surv sometimes said that I toxic for playing like that 🤷♂️
It's fine, survivors deserve w/e you can throw at them that isn't breaking the actual rules of the game/griefing. I assure you, they will show the killer no mercy if given the chance so you have to be ruthless.
Give them an inch, they will turn it into a mile.
Not really toxic but strong
Ruin, undying, HTOTH, and thanataphopia.
Addons: Tampered timer + Jigsaw's sketch
Offering: Mary's letter
This on midwich is really lame to go against for piggy.
What's HTOTH?
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
Ohhhh ok, thanks
yuuuuppppppppp