Quick Poll for Killer Mains
https://www.strawpoll.me/16530925
Feel free to leave your reasoning for your choice below!
https://www.strawpoll.me/16530925
Feel free to leave your reasoning for your choice below!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
self care, people dont realize it but its more crutch then decisive strike
If I may disagree, Self Care is only a symptom of the issue, which is that hits don't matter in the long term when you can heal an unlimited number of times without any consequence.
how is this disagreeing? if anything you are only proving my point even further. its crutch to a point people dont care at all when they get hit. your point isnt invalid. self care only makes it worse(getting hit and not caring)
Orion was simply stating that Self-Healing isn't as big of a problem as endless healing is. Let's a face it, if a Dwight goes AFK the killer can beat him up, then drop him 4 times and beat him again endlessly with Dwight suffering no consequences as long as he isn't killed too quickly after. You can heal machete wounds endlessly, implying that the damage wasn't that bad to begin with.
why does dwight always have to be the one that gets beat up??
Because you're putting all the blame on Self Care when in fact, the problem is the whole healing mechanic.
you must really like to argue huh? i said and i quote "self care only makes it worse" meaning i am in fact not "putting all the blame on self care" i even agreed with you about said. so i dont see the problem here??
Decisive only because an issue in SWF group with a four man DS team that are bodyblocking and they all have flashlights. If only that one Laurie has DS then it isn’t that big of a deal.
Knex4545
Decisive strike, rutch that can't be avoided. I dont mind self care at all since it helps Nurse's caling out.
I'm run Rancor now for a reason. I laughed my ass off when a Tbagging Claudette rn towards a pallet, droppd in on me. Spirit's Fury procced and I second I go to hit her the last gen gets popped. Que sweet sweet victory Soongebob
DS.
It's just not fun in any way.
I don't feel like i'm having fun using it, since Survivor is going up against odds, which DS just nullifies.
I DEFINITELY don't feel like i'm having fun facing it, since...obvious reasons. (I'd REALLY like to not have Enduring be standard in my builds, devs. You got rid of Brutal Strength being standard, now Enduring please.)
I know.
SELF CARE all the way. Because it is a force multiplier to the rest.
SB and DS would be way less annoying if they couldn't get healed so easy.
DS. None of them really upset me per se, but if any of them get me irritated in a match, it's that one.
i hate the adrenaline when playing killer
Decisive. Kinda obvious.
DS:
I don't mind the perk itself rather the impact it has on the game. I don't mind it so much if one person in the trial runs it, but when 2,3 or 4 people are running it, it becomes a little ridiculous. The trial already is completed fast enough and DS makes a hook take even longer which is devastating for a killer.
I think a fair change to it is it can only be used after you've been hooked once or twice. The killer likely will know you have it, he can camp you if he chooses and there's effectively a yin and yang to this ability. Right now it's out of control.
Decisive Strike comes first in my mind. Frankly, it's only powerful because loops are powerful. If looping wasn't so damn easy to do, DS wouldn't even be an issue But that's the game we have.....
Basically, it multiplies the chase time which is already too long.
Self Care would be top of DS didn't exist. Many weaker killers would actually become viable if SC had limitations. Good luck finding said limitations that wouldn't cause a riot though.....