Best and Worst Moris?
Just wondering who's moris you think are the best/worst.
The worst for me is the spirits, and that is saying something because the wraith's one is so bad.
Best one is probably huntress because it really feels like she has got some power behind those swings of the axe and it is a fairly long mori.
Comments
...Get out.
Whats the problem mate?
Worst mori- Trapper: It's really similar to the Wraith but unlike the Wraith you don't have that sexy ass drag the survivor to you which is so good to do when the survivors is about to get hatch or go for an exit gate.
Best: Hag.
Worst: Most of them, but Clown and the Spirit are kinda weak due to the sound, and I really think Huntress should straight up behead people. The Pig's could've been a lot more creative, like placing her blades against their throat and pulling back for a bloody mess. The Spirit's vocals sound really crushed up for a sound effect, and the Clown sounds like he's stepping on a lego building.
It's so intimate. lol
Best: Spirit, Hag, Leatherface, Myers, Nurse
Worst: Pig, Wraith, Trapper
Best: Leatherface
Worst: Trapper
I like hag and doc moris.
The worst mori is withotu doubt the trapper one
Huntres i like best. It baffles me every time how brutal she is.
Worst. Wraith.
My favorite Micheal's. Sure it's simple but sometimes simple and effective is better than bloody and disgusting. Plus its twice as satisfying when using the tombstone and just grabbing somebody full health and slaughtering them.
Worst in my opinion is the trapper. He just kinda starts slashing and doesn't even look like he's into it. He looks like hes just killing someone out of obligation more than sadistic pleasure.
I like the doctors mori, the shock therapy sounds and looks dope
My least favourite are Wraith, Trapper and Freddy.
you mean wraith's is like trapper's......
1.) Huntress because it feels like there's force behind her swing.
2.) Hag just because of how gruesome it is.
3.) Nurse because that sympathetic caress at the end is awesome.
4.) The Spirit is very cinematic and is overall, well made.
5.) Myers because it's a perfect mix of brutal and gruesome.
6.) Leatherface bashing the survivor on the back of the head is neat and the chainsaw is awesome.
7.) Clown because I like the unique addition of character.
8.)The Doctor's is alright.
9.)The Pig's is lacking, in my opinion.
10.)The Hillbilly is boring.
11.)The Wraith's is awful but at least that part where he drags the survivor toward him is pretty cool.
12.)The Trapper's is just bland.
Hag is my absolute favorite. The Spirit's ranks up there though just because of how animated it is. Hope to see more like this in the future.
The Clown's is... meh at best. There's no really good blood splatter or sound effect for the curbstomp, and while the finger sucking is pretty creepy, it just doesn't have enough effect to make the Mori good enough imo. Add some solid bone crunching sounds, and maybe a bit of blood spurting out, and this one will be much better.
I do hope they revisit some of the early ones like Trapper/Wraith. Simply because they should get a little love being the older Killers in the game. Only reason I do enjoy their Moris is because I rarely ever see them happen. Always get the Billy/Nurse ones, so they aren't as special to me.
The clown's is the best, because you can just step on peoples head all ######### day and they cant do anything but DC. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or something.
Freddy's is a close second. Eveytime I hold and release his mori before the stab part I'm just like "yea, get bent #########, I'm gonna ride you like a ######### diaper rides up my elderly grandfathers crack"
And I know I'm not the only one
Best
Doctor: I love frying Survivor brains and I'll make Rancor part of my go-to Perks on him just to have a free Mori.
Worst
Pig: really underwhelming Mori. To be fair, the Trapper and Wraith's Mori aren't much more creative, but they get some lenience due to having been the first Moris. We've had great Moris before the Pig came into the game so in relation to that, hers is boring.
-Wraith, Trapper, Billy are all pretty lame.
-Pig and Clown are "new" but kind of a lackluster.
-Nurse, Shape, Doc give me the chills, nice horror themed up close and personal.
-Huntress, Cannibal are brutal in a good way, gorey slasher kills.
-My absolute favorite is Hags mori… I wish they would have used that one for a werewolf themed killer.^^
-Spirit and Freddy are kinda in between, they are ok with nice cinematics but not great.
Wraith and Trapper is pretty boring. Favorite is either Clown or Michael. Sucking fingers and staring into the face of whoever you kill xD