The Plague has been entirely forgotten about
It's been 11 months now since her last original cosmetic came out (the maggot infested one), since then all we've received were recolors locked behind premium Rift passes. Could you please tell your skinteam to do something for her? How about a nice and pretty skin? She has yet to get a single decent one.
Also rework and chasetheme when? She's the least picked killer in the game, she NEEDS to see changes if you want to improve her current situation.
Comments
Puketress hasn't be forgotten. Just a bigger plague was taking up the headlines.
Everyone who plays killer forgot her, there are only Nurses, Freddys, and Deathslingers.
Plague's issue isn't a power level thing. It's just that her power doesn't vibe with a lot of people. Because you don't get to choose whether or not you get to be Huntress on crack or off-brand Legion
I whole-heartedly agree. I would main plague with a normal human cosmetic
Vomittina will always be my most appreciated Killer.
Hatchets are cool, I guess. But weaponized blood puke is the real winner.
BHVR sure as hell has forgotten her, though.
Don't forget the crap ton of doctors too.
Vommy Mommy needs some love
I've participated in a couple of these post I love plague and behavior sucks for this all I'm going to say this time. I remember you plague.
Boring killer, she's not weak but her power is just boring. They should rework her keeping her to the same strenght level.
I actually faced a Plague last week for the first time in ages
...almost forgot how to play against her
You also have to have a build that works if the survivors cleanse or not making her only playable if you have perks from like 4+ different killers.
She is also just restricted by rng, if there are barely any pools of devotion where you need to be or pass by she has to go really out of her way to use corrupt purge. this is most noticeable on the swamp maps.
I like using her occasionally cause I bought the maggot infested one.
The Nurse gets some pretty costumes I'd love some nice outfits for my forgotten Plague.
On the positive side there's a generation of Survivors, even at red rank, that are like "what is that?" and have no idea how to play against her.
I'd looove this to be a real skin, heck they could make it a legendary or linked set.
https://youtu.be/40FC1UvgzhQ