Making Hemorrhage an actual threat
No words are gonna be said about how Hemorrhage Status Effect is bad, and it is pity to see green or even purple add-ons inflicting this effect. I am here to suggest an idea that would make Hemorrhage an actual threat. I present the buff idea for a very pathetic perk - Bloodhound!
BLOODHOUND
You smell traces of Blood like a hunting scent hound.
Survivors' blood pools are considerably easier to see and can be tracked for 4 seconds longer than normal.
If Survivors are afflicted by the Hemorrhage Status Effect, their Auras are revealed to you when they are within 2/4/6 meters.
Bloodhound does not work against Survivors not dropping Blood.
The Aura-revealing part should provide very significant advantage in chases because you are able wallhack. Chasing around Jungle Gyms, Killer Shacks, other loops with walls should become a lot easier against competent Survivors. And, when the effect is powerful, Survivors have plenty of ways to play around it or even completely deny this effect.
Bloodhound does not work against Healthy Survivor (besides extremely rare circumstances like "Z" Block on Freddy). It doesn't work if Survivors don't drop Blood either, so users of Lucky Break or No Mither might feel safer against Killer using this perk. Also, Sole Survivor counters Aura-reveal completely.
What do ya think about it?
Comments
Would love a nice little buff to Bloodhound, as well as giving some use to Hemorrhage.
I like this change, but I feel like hemorrhage should have a decent effect without having to use a perk.
That would work.
I personally think they just need to bake Bloodhounds current effect into Hemorrhage and make the new Bloodhound show blood auras on the ground at a short range like 6m.
I like this more because it isn't just fixing Bloodhound but also the Hemorrhage effect in general which has been trash for a long time.
Honestly this would be a neat change,
I was thinking maybe a small hindered effect after having the hemmoraghe status for a large amount of time (maybe two minutes)
This would be OP without any other restrictions.
Hm
Hm
I like this idea!
I like the aura idea, as it would come in super clutch on maps with corn or even normal grass.
ClownKing's idea should be a Hex or something, with a different name.
The Hemorrhage effect still need to be changed.
My idea to buff Bloodhound is keeping it the same but making it so if you stand on a blood pool you see the auras of survivors within 8 meters of your location.
Maybe like the hound add on for Wraith. I kinda like this one.
The problem with this is how often do people honestly stop and start healing? Nearly never. This wouldn't do much at all.
The aura reading is too much. Its a free wall hack that will literally destroy any chance for the survivor to mind game.
Also your counters aren't too good as well as you can still suffer from hemorrhages even when not injured. (I have seen and experienced this) solo survivor is a terrible because it requires someone to be killed or leave the trial in order for thr effect to take place. Which most of the time you won't get uses out of.
As I know, the only thing that makes HEALTHY Survivors bleed is Freddy's "Z" block. In all other cases Hemorrhage disappears after healing is done. It is true even for Pig's add-ons making trapped Survivors bleed. Its effect is gone after heal.
It also has way too good of a synergy with nurse calling as it creates a lose lose situation. Either heal or don't heal your aura will still be shown. It also hard counters iron will since aura reading trumps noises.
*cough* REWORK Hex: Blood Favor TO ACTUALLY BE USABLE *cough*
You cant combine Blood Favor with anything to make it work better
If Herr stats is a Heal Ruin, you can put Sloppy, Clouro, Nurse call and they will never be able to heal. Replace Clouro with Stridor for Spirit and free win. Which I think ClownKing's idea should be a Hex
As ClownKing said in the image, its good to counter 99% heal on Resilience, or you caught someone in mid heal with Nurse call.
In pro play, Survivors can heal in middle of chase, that would be useless to Heal Ruin
"As ClownKing said in the image, its good to counter 99% heal on Resilience, or you caught someone in mid heal with Nurse call."
No one does this. Like once in a blue moon.
"In pro play, Survivors can heal in middle of chase, that would be useless to Heal Ruin"
No one heals mid chase. If they are the killer is bad and it isn't pro play.