Jonsey from fortnite in dbd
Add funny roblox man
now
Edit: To clarify, obvious satire is obvious.
Add funny roblox man
now
Edit: To clarify, obvious satire is obvious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No fortnite is not welcome here
It’s not even horror
No we do not need Little kids in this game
Glad you made the edit to clarify that you actually mean jonsey from Fortnite from Roblox, because Roblox is in fact a horror game that deserves representation in Dead By Daylight.
why tho
If we get a fortnite character we better get Barney the Dinosaur next.
You know its a joke, right?
I wasn't joking, I want Barney.
I still advocate for having Miss Trunchbull from Matilda. :P
thomas
We don't want anything related to fortnite in dead by daylight.
Miss Trunchbull as Killer from Dead by daylight lmao.
Despite the fact that most of the player base of dbd is kid lmao
Due to the fact that Fortnite is not even talked about as often anymore I say No. Plus Cartoons would make this game look like it was a WWE game from 2000.
No... just no
Yes
Who?
My god, yes please. 24 years later of seeing this film so many times, that woman still scares me. Imagine sending survivors to the Chokey. Now that would be fun!
Its satirical.
Elmo from sesame street would be better
I always post this whenever I bring up the idea, but seriously. This scene right here is PEAK Dead By Daylight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02YwCuCZeqc