A change or a few for almost every killer
This is mostly gonna be my talking about a change or a lot of changes for a killer but you are welcome to put you ideas/thoughts on my changes here
1(Trapper)
now has a brown bag at default allowing the holding of 2 traps at a time but spawns with 1 on him
Trapper has a way to summon a trap to his location after 180s this takes 5s to do
(allowing trapper to get that trap that's across the map in the middle of nowhere)
2 (Wraith)
he now dosent have to reappear in order to attack
His terror radius isn't suppressed when invisible
His terror radius is reduced to 22m
if wraith is further than 24m he is completely invisible to survivors
When wraith isint in a chase his speed is increased by 15%
(New power :the bell tolls) after a 35s cooldown the wraith rings his bell afflicting all survivors in 50m radius with oblvisous for 25s and revealing their aura for 3s and giving an blured vision effect (like being disoriented in r6)
Wraith is immune to ooo and he can't see the surivor with ooo despite not haveing undetectable
(This gives the feeling of a quick and quiet killer keeping you on edge 24/7)
Clapper addons increase the range the bell tolls ranged effect
Changed windstorm addons to further reduce terror radius
Changed swift hunt addons so allow the speed boost you have from not being in a chase to last a few seconds
Billy and nurse are fine in my opinion
4 (Huntress)
irridessent head now when a hatchet is fully charged the aura of survivors in 32m is revealed
Mother's bracelet (ultra rare) tremendous increases windup speed of hatchets and slightly increases movement speed while winding up a hatchet
Oak halft (uncommom) now displayed an ark showing where you hatches path
Something toxin
(the exhaustion ones)
hitting a surivor with a hatchet reveals the aura of nearby survivors for 3s
(range varies on the rarity because there are multiple exhaustion addons)
If the huntress is undetectable her humming is silenced until detectable
5 (Doctor)
static blast now has a fixed range of 32m of no one is hit by static blast it has a slightly reduced cooldown
(I see no major issues with bubba just the people playing them so that's not related to the killer)
6 (Freddy)
removed the instantly asleep after getting hit doing excessive actions make you fall asleep faster (same as pluage)
If freddy has all snares down currently his time to place a new one is increased and can't be canceled
I also see no major issues with pluage (except her bugs) and we will have to see if clowns good
7 (demo)
His rat liver speed boost is base
his portal's make him silent so no loud foot steps
(Pulsars idea) a portal will slowly corrupt the area extending the range that demo afflicts oblivious and detect survivors
8 (pyramid head)
Only one change the punishment of the dammed waves comes out quicker
9 (ghost face and Michael)
They both dont trigger spine chill because their power requires them to be looking at the survivor
10 (the pig)
the survivor almost never gets the trap off their first try it cam be like a 1%chance thing
Make the skill checks a bit smaller and appear randomly on the screen
(and it it's not enough they can be backwards or random overcharge ones)
Blights is also fine
11b(Twins)
(Remove them)
Now on a serious note give survivors a real reason to remove victor if victor is on the survivors head by the time you can re call him they should go down for neglecting to remove him
They can't do any actions until victor is removed yes this includes pallet drops they can vault windows but it's slow vaults
Remove being locked in place as surivor when removing victor
Victor shouldn't be kicked for downing a surivor
the time to swap back to charollet should be reduced or increase the speed that she moves while wakeing
12 (death slinger)
He had to be ads for .3s in order to shoot instead of instantly shooting when you press ads
Oni is ok except his bugs but that's not about him so and I do t know what to change about spirit
If I forget a killer please say something or put your own idea down
Thoughts
Comments
Hopefully some of these changes come to future updates and dont start a riot because you dont agree with them
I agree with about 40% of this
Some of these ideas are amazing but some are, not, particularly wraith not needing to become uncloaked to strike
But you iri head idea is amazing! Its smart and applies to Huntress, being a strong positive addon without the DC hatchet effect!
Plague is not fine. She has many, many issues at the moment and BHVR is ignoring them.
She likely won't be addressed until after Freddy and Demo if that even. They'll probably work on other Killers with add-on passes before Plague and it's really upsetting.
For those wondering:
1. Plague's power is seriously screwed over by dedicated servers. This applies to both Vile and Corrupt Purge. You can hit survivors with either and they will make the getting hit animation and scream but not get infected or take damage.
2. Her bloodpoint system is weird. Damage inflicted from Corrupt Purge counts towards Brutality instead of Deviousness and in general she has issues maxing out most of her categories, even when you've played well.
3. I've heard but cannot confirm that her break animation is longer than any other killers. If this is true all I have to say is why?
4. I still think the way she gains her Corrupt Purge power feels awful. I just wish they'd make fountains less likely to spawn on the literal outermost edges of the maps because when you have to walk wayyy out there to drink up it really doesn't feel worth it. You waste so much time it feels awful.
She has one of the lowest pickrates for a reason, BHVR needs to address it but they choose not to, I guess because she isn't a popular killer and this is a shame since I think she's very unique and honestly has a great design. She's a strong killer when she isn't screwed over by the things I've mentioned though. I don't want her to be buffed to high heaven I just want less BS to happen when I'm playing as her.
Yea the wraith one was far fetched but seemed interesting
I didn't know pluage is bugged I personally dont enjoy her so I dont really play her but her kit seems ok
I’m curious why you didn’t put Spirit on here. I main her but she does need to be changed a little.
I'd rather Demo's Portals infect the environment around them.
The Portals allow the Upside-Down to seep into the Realm, corrupting it. The Portal immediately begins expanding and corrupting the surrounding area, making it more difficult for Survivors to cleanse and allowing the Demogorgon to have area denial and more information.
These Portals pose a real threat to Survivors, as letting them go unchecked can make entire area's into an Oblivious death trap.
Additionally, I'd like to see the Oblivious status effect cause deafness as well.
Also, make it so that the Demogorgon doesn't broadcast where he is teleporting to or stop the Portals from glowing as he teleports.
That's because I couldn't think of anything she was mentioned with oni
I like its different and could work they would make it to have to not make foot steps while oblivious and have a max tange to infect of like 45m could change by addons
I feel the reason she has such a low pick rate is because the viable builds you can use on her are strict. You either go for the slow down, the snowballing, or a mix of them and your build has to be good regardless of if survivors cleanse or not. Her own design limits her and takes away the control you have over her power however with the right build you at least get no win situations where it works regardless of what survivors do.
I used to play a lot of plague and was really good at her but over time i just got sick of dealing with the issues you pointed out. They should at least look into her power actually hitting survivors as that is one of the reasons i stopped playing her.
It's a shame I dont really play pluage so I dont have any ideas about what to change
Expect for making her consistent when it comes to hitting survivors with your power there is very little they can do other than making her get survivors into the broken state faster since without addons you have to get the entire stream of vomit to hit them and then some more after that. They could also just make the passive actions that get you into the broken state do so faster.
She is designed to be a no win/no right choice situation killer where you either run around injured and loud or you give her the best ranged attack in the game. The thing is you can go heavy in one way or the other to limit her by just not giving her corrupt purge or you cleanse almost right away and even get sick on purpose so you can corrupt all the fontains so she loses out on them. The only buff i can think off is increasing the duration of corrupt purge when you get it when all the fountains get corrupted so one of the strats against her is less effective.
I'm up for the trapper bag thing, but the summoning traps seems weird and unneeded.
I do not like your idea for Wraith rework, if something like that were to be implimented I think making a new killer is a better idea
I agree with the undetectable muting Huntress's humming
I don't see any point in the snare cooldown, nor do I see why the sleep needs to be changed.
Demo should probably just have quiet foorsteps in general, rather than tying it to portals in any way. Though maybe the portals giving deafen would be nice.
I think the pig's traps are fine as is, I'd rather buff her dash attack than her traps. And I do not like the nigh-guarenteed first try fail, I'd much prefer it simply assign a key to a specific box when the trap goes on.
For the twins, I disagree with the preventing pallet drops and slowing vaults, but I do think incapacitated should prevent any M1, not just gens and doors and heals. And the survivors aren't forced to stand still when removing Victor, just slowed. I do think That slow should be permanent while carrying victor, since really any timer before Victor downs the survivor just means they will want to hold him until he's just about to knock them down. I also agree the semistun of swapping should be reduced.
Death slinger you're factually wrong; there is a short duration where he can't shoot, 1/8 of a second. So you want to multiply it by 2.5. I don't see why, though, since he already has so much slowdown in his kit with reloading and reeling and the 5 second semistun on chain breaks. Basically, I don't see the point of this, honestly; he's extremely built to excel in 1v1 but suffer in 4v1 and is already on the weaker half of killers, so if you want to nerf his 1v1 without buffing him some other way, you're missing the point I feel
Some are fine. Some aren't. I get what you're going for for Wraith but being able to hit out of invisibility would need his speed addons to be removed and potentially lose his extra speed while invisible. Which is a BIG no-no. His mobility is already not great and needs buffs.
I also disgree with reverse bear trap changes. If they did this it'd be like Trappers new change, which would pretty much outright remove 4/5th box keys to lower the chance of 1st box keys. I think you'd find yourself having traps removed by the 2nd box a whole lot more with a rolling percentage.