Frozen Breasts 🥶
The meat plant has delivered
For all of you who felt like your daily dose of T&A was missing
...DBD says, “You’re Welcome”
The meat plant has delivered
For all of you who felt like your daily dose of T&A was missing
...DBD says, “You’re Welcome”
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s from SAW 3 when the woman was in the freezer
Thats called A perfect easter egg. Hats off to HBVR
The map looks way more similar to the movie now
Her name was Danica Scott. She was a witness to the hit and run that killed Jeff's son, Dylan. Instead of staying at the site in which a drunken Timothy Young struck Dylan she fled the scene. She froze to death when Jeff decided too late to try to get the key to release her.
Yeah, this rack device from Saw 3 or IV (or both?) is in one of the rooms also, but it was too dark to get a good shot of it
I would say that's hot
But it is in fact not
Cool that’s awesome how the devs put so much attention into the jigsaw map and asylum they look amazing now
There were also doctor gordon and adam in the bathroom, although the truth is that doctor gordon never died and adam maybe survived by replacing tapp's body but in DBD adam is dead.
I love the details in these new updates. Gideon is still a bit dark, but it’s supposed to be. The asylum was done right, imo. I’m sure people will complain about something, but it’s really the best graphic update they’ve given us, so far. I haven’t seen Father Campbell’s Chapel yet, tho.
Pretty good design compared to Saw 3!
Is this what you want?
I love it, this graphical update didn’t disappoint🥳
My boobs don’t do snow, but that li’l chickadee looks content😌
...All those feathers keepin’ those girls warm n cozy up under there😂
Yeah you know were survivor will hide from now on.
Kudos to them for including more stuff from the movies! I approve.
I don't like The Game, but the addition of all the little details from the movies is great!
Frozen breasts are OP.
Icy what you did there
Yep
Adam did not replace his body with Tapp's. Adam died, for realzies. Amanda suffocateded him with plastic wrap.
Yep, which makes Gordon's corpse in the bathroom even weirder. You'd think that since the map is supposed to be taken from Amanda's memories, she'd remember killing Adam and leaving him there but I guess Gordon is there because, yknow, "Entity magic"?
Yes, the truth is no longer worth that theory, it is already 15 years and we must admit that he died, only the interpretation is worth it. Although if they took cutscenes of killers like in the Tomos, but with licenses, I would like them to delve into Amanda's past and see how she kills Adam in the bathroom like Detective Kerry.