100% once again!

I´m currently quarantined because of the Virus. Other than religiously following my new years resolution of heavily working out again, I played an absolutely massive amount of DBD during this restricted, isolated time. Not sure whether I should cry or rejoice about it, in any case I reached 3 milestones.

Screenshot (138).png

Finally 100% achievement completion again. Crossed the 2k hrs mark. On the DBD stats tracker page, I´m now in the top 150 bear trap catches under my alias.

What a ride, but so help me god, I´ll be so glad once I´ll be able to go outside and do other stuff again 😅

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I like your pfp

  • Good job! Also props to you for keeping your desktop nice and clean!

  • Congratulations for both the Achievements and the Bear Trap stats! Some of those Achievements are a pain to get.

  • Well done for getting all those!

  • I doubt I'll ever get the 100% unfortunately. The Nurse's Achievement alone I'm not even sure is possible anymore (use 3 blinks to get to a survivor and pull them off of a gen). You only get two blinks with the Nurse (there is the add-on that lets you blink 3 times but then you can't go through walls or anything; you would need such a perfect storm of luck and survivor stupidity for you to pull that off naturally that it's basically not possible).

  • @Hoodied said:

    I like your pfp

    I know, right? It´s so wholesome!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I doubt I'll ever get the 100% unfortunately. The Nurse's Achievement alone I'm not even sure is possible anymore (use 3 blinks to get to a survivor and pull them off of a gen). You only get two blinks with the Nurse (there is the add-on that lets you blink 3 times but then you can't go through walls or anything; you would need such a perfect storm of luck and survivor stupidity for you to pull that off naturally that it's basically not possible).

    I was lucky enough to get this one way back when Nurse was pretty op. I reckon it´s much harder now, maybe this is one you may want to cheese with farming Survivors.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1868067#Comment_1868067

    I was lucky enough to get this one way back when Nurse was pretty op. I reckon it´s much harder now, maybe this is one you may want to cheese with farming Survivors.

    I pulled it off doing it with a two blink (through the wall at the Saloon). I was absolutely ecstatic with glee thinking I managed to nail the achievement...

    🎵 Hello Darkness my Old Friend 🎵

  • I just need to get power moves and rescue mission to get back to "100%"

    xbox rounds the percent to 100% when i only have 1 achievement left which is taking one for the team, i refuse to sandbag my team 250 times just for bragging rights.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I just need to get power moves and rescue mission to get back to "100%"

    xbox rounds the percent to 100% when i only have 1 achievement left which is taking one for the team, i refuse to sandbag my team 250 times just for bragging rights.

    Power moves I found quite easy, I think it took around 12-15 matches or so.

    Rescue mission on the other hand was something I stopped actively trying to force and resorted to keeping a keen eye on oppurtunities that presented themselves. It was tedious to get, given I always play solo.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1868158#Comment_1868158

    Power moves I found quite easy, I think it took around 12-15 matches or so.

    Rescue mission on the other hand was something I stopped actively trying to force and resorted to keeping a keen eye on oppurtunities that presented themselves. It was tedious to get, given I always play solo.

    I just haven't tried to get them yet mainly because i just prefer to play killer, but i think when i do try to play survivor for multiple rounds im going to go for power moves.

  • New killer here with a noob question. Where do I find steam stats? Thanks!

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1868171#Comment_1868171

    I just haven't tried to get them yet mainly because i just prefer to play killer, but i think when i do try to play survivor for multiple rounds im going to go for power moves.

    It´s quite fun honestly, and the super clean UI without the perks looks soothing. Good Luck!

  • @ProfGameAndTalk said:

    New killer here with a noob question. Where do I find steam stats? Thanks!

    https://dbd.onteh.net.au/ there you go! In order to activate your profile on it, you will have to submit your steam ID, and it takes a while, but after that it will regularly update itself.

  • Mmhhh a workout. I have thought about a workout plan to get in shape like the Clown.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Mmhhh a workout. I have thought about a workout plan to get in shape like the Clown.

    I can help you with that. Go for a 2-split, low reps high weight and double your daily calories (3g of prot/ kg of your bodyweight). Keep it up for a few months and watch yourself growing into your dream shape!

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1868261#Comment_1868261

    I can help you with that. Go for a 2-split, low reps high weight and double your daily calories (3g of prot/ kg of your bodyweight). Keep it up for a few months and watch yourself growing into your dream shape!

    Btw, congrats on your achievements 😊