How to Tell When A Killer Wants to Farm
- They're a bell spamming Wraith
- They are frequently nodding
- They actually friend you in the lobby solely to tell you that they're farming.
- They take you to a generator and hit it.
Unless one of these things happens, assume they're out for blood.
Comments
** They take you to a gen and hit it
You can't. All you can do is hope they want to farm and won't NOED your ass afterward.
I'm a greedy little bugger so I'll try to snivel away for the 5k bonus. This being said I will be the guy encouraging hooks just to ensure BBQ activates.
if the killer "Theoretically" farms with me to the point where i am maxed out everywhere except survival (which can happen from self care healing) i dont care if i die i will allow them to kill me. i usually "theoretically" farm as killer since i usually only play killer for forced killer rituals and then just farm. if one of them doesn't want to farm then i kill that one. all of this is all "theoretical" of course i would "Never" farm since its against the game rules.
No. It's not.
If I take you to a gen and hit it, then you wiggle off and run away I'll assume your new. If I take you to the gen a second time and hit it, then you wiggle off and run away I'm killing you.
You can farm your points then leave or I can harvest that flesh for my hook, your choice.
Hitting the gen repeatedly is pretty universal for "go ahead and do the gens".
No guarantee they won't turn on you later though. I've done the above just so I could get the last generator done and activate Rancor :chuffed:
I just tested this in 3 games... maybe ONE survivor understood the signals. The rest did all the gens, then t-bagged at the exit gate. Even though i was BLATANTLY not trying. I'm talking picking them, and dropping them next to gens, hitting it with my weapon (not even breaking), then picking them up until they wiggled free.
I did this MULTIPLE times, and it was crazy how many ran away.
The only thing on here I didn't do is message the lobby about farming. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason... maybe its a subtle concern about getting a ban.
When the killer is hitting air and looking at you from a small distance. Don't trust Michael though :P
Also when a killer chases you and misses you all the time realizing he could easily downed you several times. If a killer is that good to be constant hugging you you can as well stop running and face him standing still. Most of the time it will show a killer is friendly.
Same with the hatch. When being last survivor if a killer doesn't really walks towards a hook just don't wiggle as he likely is carrying you to the hatch.
well it doesnt matter cause its ALL thoeretical and i would never single out the survivor who didint want to farm