Noed ruim undying should be base kit

change my mind bet you can’t



















survivor main btw

Comments

  • Yup yup all about that RUIM life

  • As a survivor main i think this is a good idea

  • And I'll keep destroying it... And I highly doubt you're a Survivor main lmao. Why tf does everyone lie about their main when it comes to nerfs. "KiLlErS sHoUlD bE aBlE tO fLy.... SuRvIvOr MaIn" ookkkkkaaaayyy bud... Keep lying

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    As a survivor main i think this is a good idea

    I high five you bro

  • @HexSmolPP said:

    And I'll keep destroying it... And I highly doubt you're a Survivor main lmao. Why tf does everyone lie about their main when it comes to nerfs. "KiLlErS sHoUlD bE aBlE tO fLy.... SuRvIvOr MaIn" ookkkkkaaaayyy bud... Keep lying

    I think i've got a bridge to sell you, my man.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    Nice bait

    What? I mean it it should be base kit

  • @HexSmolPP said:

    And I'll keep destroying it... And I highly doubt you're a Survivor main lmao. Why tf does everyone lie about their main when it comes to nerfs. "KiLlErS sHoUlD bE aBlE tO fLy.... SuRvIvOr MaIn" ookkkkkaaaayyy bud... Keep lying

    Can't destroy my totems if I see you doing it lol and after I catch you, I'm camping and tunneling off hook

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1847343#Comment_1847343

    Can't destroy my totems if I see you doing it lol and after I catch you, I'm camping and tunneling off hook

    i was thinking about a way to buff camping but it might be a bit op

  • NOED, no. Undying, no. Ruin maybe. If base regression wasn't the most garbage thing ever, people wouldn't even need to run those perks.

  • Yeah sure man, while we're at it why not make ebony moris (before the nerf) base kit as well! Also all the pallets and vaults in the map should be removed and generators take 900 seconds to complete!

  • @freddymybae said:

    change my mind bet you can’t

    survivor main btw

    This can’t be a serious post?!

    I, and many other killers, can do just fine in red ranks without even using Undying, Ruin, or NOED.

    These at base would just break the game, and lead to horrible builds for survivors to deal with.

  • It doesn't matter to me. I can clear totems pretty easily.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1847647#Comment_1847647

    have you ever considered most red rank survivors are actually just average skilled, make multiple mistakes, and depend on overpowered perks to escape? not denying ruin undying base would be overpowered with devour hope pop corrupt builds

    And most killers aren't just average skilled, make multiple mistakes and depend on overpowered perks to win?

  • This would actually be fun. It would add some strength after gens are done (Which btw is supposed to be when killers are strong) and ruin undying means no more ant gen speed perks. All of you complaining about killers using POP and whatever the plagues is (i forget, its 2am) would be able to see other builds

  • Killers should play a couple of months without NOED. Why? Because devs balance around kills and as long as they see that a killer got kills, everything is fine for them.

    Even when the killer just got 2 hooks before the endgame.

    The Undying Ruin combo isn't good. It's effect is just psychological. Good survivors will just push through it, without even cleansing them and don't even feel a difference.

  • @FrostySeal said:

    Yeah sure man, while we're at it why not make ebony moris (before the nerf) base kit as well! Also all the pallets and vaults in the map should be removed and generators take 900 seconds to complete!

    Now that’s something I can agree with

  • As a 12 trillion hour Jason main survivors are OP. >:(