this has to stop

stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

Comments

  • stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?
  • @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    More people end up playing killer to grind bloodpoints and/or to try out the new character. This ends up causing a surplus of killers and not enough survivors, which increases lobby times.

  • Uhh... No, we want more double BP weekends. The grind is horrible in this game and I feel for the new players. We may have almost all characters on P3, but they don;t even have the most needed perks sometimes.

  • @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

  • @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    It depends on how you can do n survivor, to be honest. On this event I could gain 60/80k easily without BPs. You just need to use WGLF. And sometimes even you can end the match quicker than the killer, and that's even better. BPs per sec are always bigger for survivors, than for killers (not match/BP).

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    More people end up playing killer to grind bloodpoints and/or to try out the new character. This ends up causing a surplus of killers and not enough survivors, which increases lobby times.

    Only low rank queues are problematic because thats where all the survivor mains are with their killers.

  • I agree with OP but to an extent. I would suggest splitting up free weekends and double BP events especially when new DLC arrives.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    More people end up playing killer to grind bloodpoints and/or to try out the new character. This ends up causing a surplus of killers and not enough survivors, which increases lobby times.

    Only low rank queues are problematic because thats where all the survivor mains are with their killers.

    It's been affecting the upper ranks as well. A lot of people play both sides so it throws off the balance when those people start playing way less survivor.

  • RSB said:

    Uhh... No, we want more double BP weekends. The grind is horrible in this game and I feel for the new players. We may have almost all characters on P3, but they don;t even have the most needed perks sometimes.

    First off grinds not like it used to be second releasing a new killer on top of a free play week on top of a double BP weekend forces players like myself who want to play the side that we put hours into out of the game till all this trash is finished so who the hell cares for your p3
  • Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.

  • Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 
  • @Demonsouls1993 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    Let me ask u think what rock u live under of a survivor can make at least 7 to 10k a match and get out of the game way before the killer and get into a new match dont forget ecsape cakes and the survivors 100% BP perk I'm sure it's not false do some digging around before u try to say something u dont understand
  • @Demonsouls1993 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    Let me ask u think what rock u live under of a survivor can make at least 7 to 10k a match and get out of the game way before the killer and get into a new match dont forget ecsape cakes and the survivors 100% BP perk I'm sure it's not false do some digging around before u try to say something u dont understand

    WGLF stacks are WAY harder to get consistently. If it’s not a full game you won’t get them all anyway. And an escape cake is a stupid argument, killers have pudding. Congratulations, it took seconds to dismantle your argument.

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false


    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.
  • I'm not going to argue ur starting a flame war and I'm not being part not going to risk getting banned all cuz u survivor player thinks ur right
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.

    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.

    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.

    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.

    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.

    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?

    Can u just go away nobody cares go back to ur greedy over lords
  • Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.

    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.

    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?

    You are answering your own answers?

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

     @Tsulan said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    
      @Demonsouls1993 said:
    
      Jack11803 said:
    

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.

    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.

    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?

    You are answering your own answers?

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 

    Basically. Not to mention it actually has a frame rate higher than a roasted turd

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

     @Tsulan said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    
      @Demonsouls1993 said:
    
      Jack11803 said:
    

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.

    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.

    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?

    You are answering your own answers?

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 

    Basically. Not to mention it actually has a frame rate higher than a roasted turd

    Get the memo nobody gives 2 rats ass about sony 
  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

     @Tsulan said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    
      @Demonsouls1993 said:
    
      Jack11803 said:
    

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.

    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.

    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?

    You are answering your own answers?

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 

    Basically. Not to mention it actually has a frame rate higher than a roasted turd

    There really needs to be a better punishment for disconnecting people. 
    Oh and WGLF stacks are still easier to get than BBQ stacks.
    As long as I can get 2 or 3 stacks in a time frame of 5 seconds, WGLF will always win 
  • @Demonsouls1993 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    

    @Tsulan said: Jack11803 said: @Demonsouls1993 said: Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    
    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 
    
    
    
    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false
    
    
    
    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.
    
    
    
    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.
    
    
    
    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?
    
    
    
    You are answering your own answers?
    

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 

    Basically. Not to mention it actually has a frame rate higher than a roasted turd

    Get the memo nobody gives 2 rats ass about sony 

    You do realize I’m saying it’s stupid and unfair? And that regular PS4 is at an unfair disadvantage due to bad hardware and optimization?

    Get the memo, you can’t ######### read

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    

    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 

    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false

    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.

    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.

    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?

    Some people on this forum have this mentality that they are correct and anyone else who says otherwise is wrong and not worth talking to. 

    I do agree with u that they should buff survivor BP gain. I don't feel like the "survivors" BP perk is as good as the "killers" BBQ simply for the fact that the killers objective is to hook people and there's no such thing as "safe hook". Like u said, a lot depends on IF u get the WGLF stack. It's not as assured as the BBQ stacks 
  • Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    

    @Tsulan said: Jack11803 said: @Demonsouls1993 said: Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    
    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 
    
    
    
    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false
    
    
    
    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.
    
    
    
    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.
    
    
    
    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?
    
    
    
    You are answering your own answers?
    

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 

    Basically. Not to mention it actually has a frame rate higher than a roasted turd

    Get the memo nobody gives 2 rats ass about sony 

    You do realize I’m saying it’s stupid and unfair? And that regular PS4 is at an unfair disadvantage due to bad hardware and optimization?

    Get the memo, you can’t [BAD WORD] read

    Devs really need to add a block list I'm getting sick of u real fast
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    

    @Tsulan said: Jack11803 said: @Demonsouls1993 said: Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    
    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 
    
    
    
    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false
    
    
    
    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.
    
    
    
    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.
    
    
    
    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?
    
    
    
    You are answering your own answers?
    

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 

    Basically. Not to mention it actually has a frame rate higher than a roasted turd

    There really needs to be a better punishment for disconnecting people. 
    Oh and WGLF stacks are still easier to get than BBQ stacks.
    As long as I can get 2 or 3 stacks in a time frame of 5 seconds, WGLF will always win 

    It results in your untimely death. I mean, this whole time I guess what I truly meant is WGLF stacks are harder to get while also getting a really high score and not being dumpstered, or dumping teammates

  • @Demonsouls1993 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:    Jack11803 said:      @Demonsouls1993 said:      Jack11803 said:
    

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt. As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour  I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks. I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC. Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right? You are answering your own answers?

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 
    
    
    
    Basically. Not to mention it actually has a frame rate higher than a roasted turd
    

    Get the memo nobody gives 2 rats ass about sony 

    You do realize I’m saying it’s stupid and unfair? And that regular PS4 is at an unfair disadvantage due to bad hardware and optimization?

    Get the memo, you can’t [BAD WORD] read

    Devs really need to add a block list I'm getting sick of u real fast

    I’m sure you’ll be happy to know I’m the most frequent poster!

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    

    @Tsulan said: Jack11803 said: @Demonsouls1993 said: Jack11803 said:

    Buff survivor BP gains. Problem solved no one hurt.
    
    As some posted before survivors BP gain is higher killer make me each match but survivors can make more each hour 
    
    
    
    I make 28k with billy each game. Getting 4 stacks of BBQ each game. You’re false
    
    
    
    I call bullshit. Survivors usually DC if they get downed the first 30 seconds. No hook = no full stacks.
    
    
    
    I get DC’s, but not that often. As I have a PS4 pro, I load faster; they usually DC as hillbilly can reach the other side of the map and down someone while their camera is still doing that 360 thing. THEN THEY DC.
    
    
    
    Host privilege and PS4 pro master race at its finest am I right?
    
    
    
    You are answering your own answers?
    

    I would call it more a p2w advantage. 

    Basically. Not to mention it actually has a frame rate higher than a roasted turd

    There really needs to be a better punishment for disconnecting people. 
    Oh and WGLF stacks are still easier to get than BBQ stacks.
    As long as I can get 2 or 3 stacks in a time frame of 5 seconds, WGLF will always win 

    It results in your untimely death. I mean, this whole time I guess what I truly meant is WGLF stacks are harder to get while also getting a really high score and not being dumpstered, or dumping teammates

    Only if my teammates are noobs. Which could be...
  • @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

  • @Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    That’s freakin stupid. Leave. Just buff survivor bloodpoints to killer.

  • Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?
  • @Tsulan said:
    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:

     @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?

    You know a suggestion is bad when both sides destroy it in a sentence

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:

     @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?

    You know a suggestion is bad when both sides destroy it in a sentence

    Uhm... yes.
    I think this thread feels like a shark tank right now. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:
    

    @Lowbei said:

    Demonsouls1993 said:
    
    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer
    
    
    
    how?
    
    
    
    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.
    
    
    
    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.
    

    So basically buff killer gains?

    You know a suggestion is bad when both sides destroy it in a sentence

    Uhm... yes.
    I think this thread feels like a shark tank right now. 

    Isn’t any thread I’m in?

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:
    

    @Lowbei said:

    Demonsouls1993 said:
    
    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer
    
    
    
    how?
    
    
    
    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.
    
    
    
    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.
    

    So basically buff killer gains?

    You know a suggestion is bad when both sides destroy it in a sentence

    Uhm... yes.
    I think this thread feels like a shark tank right now. 

    Isn’t any thread I’m in?

    Mmhhh how about we invite @Lowbei, @Vietfox, @Orion, @RSB and @SenzuDuck to this thread.
    Now it's a shark tank ;)
  • @Tsulan said:
    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:

     @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?

    No, just normalize them.A killer can get enough bloodpoints by just hooking / sacrificing 1-2 survivors than a survivor in an entire match.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Grimzy said:
    

    @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said: stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer how? Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer. solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?
    
    
    
    You know a suggestion is bad when both sides destroy it in a sentence
    
    
    
    Uhm... yes.
    

    I think this thread feels like a shark tank right now. 

    Isn’t any thread I’m in?

    Mmhhh how about we invite @Lowbei, @Vietfox, @Orion, @RSB and @SenzuDuck to this thread.
    Now it's a shark tank ;)

    JAWS MUSIC PLAYS

  • @Grimzy said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:

     @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?

    No, just normalize them.A killer can get enough bloodpoints by just hooking / sacrificing 1-2 survivors than a survivor in an entire match.

    And that’s okay. Just give survivors crazy gains too. Distraction points for being camped. Fix protection medal, make it 500. Same with reunion. Give survival points for escaping a chase without being downed. Give MORE survival points for escape. Give more points for struggle.

  • Grimzy said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:

     @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.

    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?

    No, just normalize them.A killer can get enough bloodpoints by just hooking / sacrificing 1-2 survivors than a survivor in an entire match.

    Survivors and killers form a symbiosis. They both need the other to get more points. 
    Survivor points suck if the killer is bad and doesn't get hooks. Killer points suck if survivors don't unhook. 

    Killers and survivors have the same point gain per hour. Survivors might die quickly and end with 2000 points. But they can enter a new match right away. Killer has to stay in the match until everyone is dead or escaped. If survivors refuse to leave, he is forced to stay and search for them. No matter how long it takes. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Grimzy said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:
    

    @Lowbei said:

    Demonsouls1993 said:
    
    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer
    
    
    
    how?
    
    
    
    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.
    
    
    
    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.
    

    So basically buff killer gains?

    No, just normalize them.A killer can get enough bloodpoints by just hooking / sacrificing 1-2 survivors than a survivor in an entire match.

    Survivors and killers form a symbiosis. They both need the other to get more points. 
    Survivor points suck if the killer is bad and doesn't get hooks. Killer points suck if survivors don't unhook. 

    Killers and survivors have the same point gain per hour. Survivors might die quickly and end with 2000 points. But they can enter a new match right away. Killer has to stay in the match until everyone is dead or escaped. If survivors refuse to leave, he is forced to stay and search for them. No matter how long it takes. 

    If killer is afk, no WGLF tokens and no altruism. No bold either if it’s freddy or wraith. If survivors are afk you can still get almost max deviousness. About 4,000 brutality. About 3-4K sacrifice, and very little hunting. AND ALL BBQ STACKS

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Grimzy said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:
    

    @Lowbei said:

    Demonsouls1993 said:
    
    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer
    
    
    
    how?
    
    
    
    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.
    
    
    
    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.
    

    So basically buff killer gains?

    No, just normalize them.A killer can get enough bloodpoints by just hooking / sacrificing 1-2 survivors than a survivor in an entire match.

    Survivors and killers form a symbiosis. They both need the other to get more points. 
    Survivor points suck if the killer is bad and doesn't get hooks. Killer points suck if survivors don't unhook. 

    Killers and survivors have the same point gain per hour. Survivors might die quickly and end with 2000 points. But they can enter a new match right away. Killer has to stay in the match until everyone is dead or escaped. If survivors refuse to leave, he is forced to stay and search for them. No matter how long it takes. 

    If killer is afk, no WGLF tokens and no altruism. No bold either if it’s freddy or wraith. If survivors are afk you can still get almost max deviousness. About 4,000 brutality. About 3-4K sacrifice, and very little hunting. AND ALL BBQ STACKS

    I only count 2400 brutality. Deviousness depends on the killer. Doctor yes, Billy no.
    But yes, BBQ stacks. But it would still be a 10-12k BP match. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Grimzy said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Grimzy said:
    

    @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said: stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer how? Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer. solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?
    
    
    
    No, just normalize them.A killer can get enough bloodpoints by just hooking / sacrificing 1-2 survivors than a survivor in an entire match.
    
    
    
    Survivors and killers form a symbiosis. They both need the other to get more points. 
    

    Survivor points suck if the killer is bad and doesn't get hooks. Killer points suck if survivors don't unhook. 

    Killers and survivors have the same point gain per hour. Survivors might die quickly and end with 2000 points. But they can enter a new match right away. Killer has to stay in the match until everyone is dead or escaped. If survivors refuse to leave, he is forced to stay and search for them. No matter how long it takes. 

    If killer is afk, no WGLF tokens and no altruism. No bold either if it’s freddy or wraith. If survivors are afk you can still get almost max deviousness. About 4,000 brutality. About 3-4K sacrifice, and very little hunting. AND ALL BBQ STACKS

    I only count 2400 brutality. Deviousness depends on the killer. Doctor yes, Billy no.
    But yes, BBQ stacks. But it would still be a 10-12k BP match. 

    Can we at least agree the survival category needs more stuff? And that points for being camped would lower tension post game, and make people happier?

  • Yes Behavior! Stop giving us more Bloodpoints! Also make the Bloodweb cost twice as much, and give every perk an aditional 5 levels to grind through! We hate having free content! We hate having good items and perks! Boo to your charity I say! Booo!

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Demonsouls1993 said:

    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer

    how?

    More people end up playing killer to grind bloodpoints and/or to try out the new character. This ends up causing a surplus of killers and not enough survivors, which increases lobby times.

    Only low rank queues are problematic because thats where all the survivor mains are with their killers.

    I'm rank 1 killer and was waiting on average 30 minutes to get a match as killer

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Grimzy said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Grimzy said:
    

    @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said: stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer how? Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer. solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?
    
    
    
    No, just normalize them.A killer can get enough bloodpoints by just hooking / sacrificing 1-2 survivors than a survivor in an entire match.
    
    
    
    Survivors and killers form a symbiosis. They both need the other to get more points. 
    

    Survivor points suck if the killer is bad and doesn't get hooks. Killer points suck if survivors don't unhook. 

    Killers and survivors have the same point gain per hour. Survivors might die quickly and end with 2000 points. But they can enter a new match right away. Killer has to stay in the match until everyone is dead or escaped. If survivors refuse to leave, he is forced to stay and search for them. No matter how long it takes. 

    If killer is afk, no WGLF tokens and no altruism. No bold either if it’s freddy or wraith. If survivors are afk you can still get almost max deviousness. About 4,000 brutality. About 3-4K sacrifice, and very little hunting. AND ALL BBQ STACKS

    I only count 2400 brutality. Deviousness depends on the killer. Doctor yes, Billy no.
    But yes, BBQ stacks. But it would still be a 10-12k BP match. 

    Can we at least agree the survival category needs more stuff? And that points for being camped would lower tension post game, and make people happier?

    Yes, survival category needs more ways to get points. Mmhhh points for doing nothing. This could end in completely new "noob, why didn't you camp me?!" Complaints. 

    I honestly would remove the 8000 point limit per category and change it to a general 32000 limit. Or even remove the limit completely and simply lower the gains over "time". So people won't stay in the same match forever. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Grimzy said:
    

    @Tsulan said: Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:
    

    @Lowbei said:

    Demonsouls1993 said:    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer        how?        Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.        solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.
    

    So basically buff killer gains? No, just normalize them.A killer can get enough bloodpoints by just hooking / sacrificing 1-2 survivors than a survivor in an entire match. Survivors and killers form a symbiosis. They both need the other to get more points. 

    Survivor points suck if the killer is bad and doesn't get hooks. Killer points suck if survivors don't unhook. 
    
    Killers and survivors have the same point gain per hour. Survivors might die quickly and end with 2000 points. But they can enter a new match right away. Killer has to stay in the match until everyone is dead or escaped. If survivors refuse to leave, he is forced to stay and search for them. No matter how long it takes. 
    
    
    
    If killer is afk, no WGLF tokens and no altruism. No bold either if it’s freddy or wraith. If survivors are afk you can still get almost max deviousness. About 4,000 brutality. About 3-4K sacrifice, and very little hunting. AND ALL BBQ STACKS
    
    
    
    I only count 2400 brutality. Deviousness depends on the killer. Doctor yes, Billy no.
    

    But yes, BBQ stacks. But it would still be a 10-12k BP match. 

    Can we at least agree the survival category needs more stuff? And that points for being camped would lower tension post game, and make people happier?

    Yes, survival category needs more ways to get points. Mmhhh points for doing nothing. This could end in completely new "noob, why didn't you camp me?!" Complaints. 

    I honestly would remove the 8000 point limit per category and change it to a general 32000 limit. Or even remove the limit completely and simply lower the gains over "time". So people won't stay in the same match forever. 

    As someone who has p3 doc, and is a pallet looper/ boldness #########; I am fine with a general 32k cap. Still want more ways to get WGLF tokens though lol

  • Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Grimzy said:

    @Delfador said:
    

    @Lowbei said:

    Demonsouls1993 said:
    
    stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer
    
    
    
    how?
    
    
    
    Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer.
    
    
    
    solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.
    

    So basically buff killer gains?

    You know a suggestion is bad when both sides destroy it in a sentence

    Uhm... yes.
    I think this thread feels like a shark tank right now. 

    Isn’t any thread I’m in?

    Mmhhh how about we invite @Lowbei, @Vietfox, @Orion, @RSB and @SenzuDuck to this thread.
    Now it's a shark tank ;)
    @Tsulan
    Glad u thought about me.
    As some people has said already, it's nornally easier to get more BPs as a killer than as a survivor. As we all know, many survivor mains switched to killer, and they did that for a solid for a reason.
    The bps per hour doesnt matter because for a survivor, in order to match killers bps, has to stay till almost the end of the match at least. EDIT: And of course killer has to do bad in that match.
    WGLF doesnt work if the killer camps and it's meant only to farm, while BBQ gives u bps AND helps u to do your job by revealing survivors auras.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Grimzy said:
    

    @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said: stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer how? Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer. solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?
    
    
    
    You know a suggestion is bad when both sides destroy it in a sentence
    
    
    
    Uhm... yes.
    

    I think this thread feels like a shark tank right now. 

    Isn’t any thread I’m in?

    Mmhhh how about we invite @Lowbei, @Vietfox, @Orion, @RSB and @SenzuDuck to this thread.
    Now it's a shark tank ;)

    I've already posted in this thread, ehh...

  • @RSB said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Grimzy said:
    

    @Delfador said:

    @Lowbei said:
    

    Demonsouls1993 said: stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer how? Everybody wants to be the killer side because you generally earn more BPs being a killer. It breaks the lobbies for the people who want to try the new killer. solution: Nerf killer blood points to match those of survivors. Problem solved.

    So basically buff killer gains?
    
    
    
    You know a suggestion is bad when both sides destroy it in a sentence
    
    
    
    Uhm... yes.
    

    I think this thread feels like a shark tank right now. 

    Isn’t any thread I’m in?

    Mmhhh how about we invite @Lowbei, @Vietfox, @Orion, @RSB and @SenzuDuck to this thread.
    Now it's a shark tank ;)

    I've already posted in this thread, ehh...

    My bad!

‹ 1 2