this has to stop
stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer
stop doing free weeks/weekends and double BP weekends when u release a new killer it brakes the game for the people who want to play killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The way I see it, this is good for the game. People make lots of progress with new killer, they're more likely to continue playing, especially for players who had played before, but came back. Besides, how long is the wait, really? On PS4 it's only about 5 minutes.
30 minutes. As stated several times.
I only see it stated one times, lawl
I wonder how much his rank impacts his waiting time?
Oh might have been a different thread. I lost count.
The problem with survivor bloodpoints is that its spread between 4 people. If someone is hooked there are 3 people who can go and unhook them but only one person can get points for it. Same goes for gens, totems, etc. Killers seem like they get more because everychance they can have to getting bloodpoints will go to them and them only.
He said to nerf killer gains.
that being said, i think the grind is fine. this is a side game for me and i still manage to have all killers p3 and hit rank1 each season as solo survivor.
Yeah, I have the same opinion. I would not mind if they did a double BP every weekend. Almost every online game has a weekend bonuses to exp/money, so why DbD should not?
I know i was just trying to answer why survivor bp gains are harder than killer. You say allot that it needs to be buffed so i just wanted to tell you why it is harder sorry for the confusion.