BHVR, please don’t ignore your Middle Eastern playerbase. We’re tired of bad pings. (screenshots)
EDIT: So apparently the game connects us to an Asia East (Singapore) server. The game has 3 servers in Asia and all of them are located in the East. No server in the West. We need an Asia West server and we need to be connected to it to resolve this issue. More details in my last comment.
---------------------------
How long are we expected to play like this? All the lobbies I play in have yellow bar, always, I’ve never ever seen a green one in this game. This is the only online game where I have high ping issues. I'd like to know, which server does the game connect us to? We clearly need to be connected to a server that is geographically closer to us. If there aren't any then we need to have a new server that is closer to us.
I know the below won't do much but just giving you an idea of what the ping is like. Also, in some matches we are forced to play with much higher ping, up to 190 ms.
Worth noting that I always use a wired connection. And this is my internet speed....
So, will this issue ever be addressed?


Comments
russian playerbase 2.0 all i can do is pity and pray for you boys
Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. Lol. Seriously though, I hope I get a response from one of the devs or at least one of the community managers even though I know they’re not really active here. This problem has been going on for far too long. I won’t rest until they see this :)
@Peanits @Almo @PatBrutal anyone??
Hey if it makes you feel any better you're punished for having actively good ping, especially as killer, with hits that shouldn't hit or being robbed of hits you should've gotten.
I agree this isn't exactly... Amazing for a 4 year old game though.
It is frustrating that we are being ignored because we’re not in NA or EU. And what frustrates me more is when the devs think it’s more important to respond to basic silly discussions here like “what’s your favorite perk” or “who’s the strongest killer” instead of discussions about important issues. I mean I don’t mind it but when they disregard serious topics most of the time and instead pay attention to these silly posts whenever they’re online it gets annoying. And don’t even get me started on the “community” managers, they barely exist.
Mods, can you please move my post to Feedback. I prefer if it gets buried there instead of here, perhaps someone from the BHVR team might come across it some day. I give up.
@MandyTalk
I'm from the UK and the lag is pretty bad at the minute for me for the last week.
Idk why
Middle Eastern here, 180 ping.
The player base isn't large in the ME and queue times would be horrible if they dedicated a server just for us. I'll take quick matchmaking over low ping in this scenario.
What’s your ping like though? Also you say for the last week, we’ve been dealing with this issue for years lol.
Never said we want a server just for us but rather to be connected to a server that is geographically closer to us. The game doesn’t show us which server we’re connected to so only the devs know. I mostly play with people from Thailand, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Russia. I also sometimes get connected with players from France and the United States. It doesn’t make sense.
My friend in Kuwait gets bad servers all the time and if I want to play with him I would have to use a VPN to get to a middleground between us (Germany). Without a VPN it will put us far away, for example one of the servers was in Hyderabad, India.
Ok so I’ve been searching and I found the below info and based on this I’m pretty sure we’re being connected to Asia Pacific (Singapore) since most of the players in my lobbies are from that region. Being connected to this server is not ideal at all and is the reason behind the high ping problem.
"For now, we will have centers located in the following areas:
Depending on the demand, we may add new regions in the future. We will be closely monitoring the performance with these regions for the time being."
And as you can see, all the servers in Asia are located in the East. Why not add an ‘Asia West’ server? There needs to be one. @Almo I’m hoping I could get your input here, plus you seem to be the only one from the dev team who visits the forum.