Who else thinks this game is mostly balanced

Rank 1 killer here


the perks /item that I have the most problems with are key obviously and ds For the key it’s obvious the reason and my problem with ds is that if that person gets unhooked they also (mostly in high ranks) have bt which protects them from a hit so they can block a other survivor and mostly they will take the follow up hit since that person has ds and knows you can’t pick them up unless you accept the stun.

killer perks I see most noobs complain about noed I personally never get angry when a killer hits me with noed for me it’s part of the game and not broken that’s my opinion since survivors can always do totems making the perk useless leaving you with only 3 perks which decreases your chances of winning besides that I don’t see survivors cry for nerf besides Freddy and spirit them self survivors cry about them because they are actually good and make survivors need to sweat survivors love to see you play twins trapper clown so they can stomp you and t bag you at the gates for Freddy he isn’t even a tier by many people while spirit is you can out play spirit if you practice a lot


this is all my opinion expect for the keys 95% of killers want them changed especially when the made moris useless

Comments

  • Now that killers have a perk combination almost as obnoxious as what survivors usually bring, it sort of is balanced. But I'd like to see the power of both metas reduced.

  • It’s not balanced. 20.000 hours swf group is easy, but killers are absolutely more powerful than solos

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    Now that killers have a perk combination almost as obnoxious as what survivors usually bring, it sort of is balanced. But I'd like to see the power of both metas reduced.

    to be fair killer has seen the most nerfs recently

  • I think it's really a toss up and depends on what killer and on what map you're playing , gen speeds are busted but so are certain killers on certain maps with good loadouts, it's probably as balanced as it can be in this type of game

  • I wouldn't say mostly balanced but it is definitely balanced it has ever been. Compare this game's current state to say 2 years+ ago.

  • While this game is not the worst ballanced game of all time, it has a lot of issues. Just compare the Clown with the Nurse and its easy to see where the problem is.

    Or a perk like Noed and Monstrous shrine. 4-man teams vs 4 solos. I could go on and on.

  • Adjusting the maps made a huge difference in the trials. So much so that several of the top killers had to be nerfed. Even then they’re still the top killers because the adjustments to the maps were so significant.

  • You can't decide to automatically win before starting the game by clicking on a red icon.

  • @lowiq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1842374#Comment_1842374

    You can't decide to automatically win before starting the game by clicking on a red icon.

    Ah right,fair point

  • It's mostly balanced. Mostly

  • Mostly every match I play as r1 survivor the killer runs ruin undying, sloppy and corrupt/BBQ. Solo queue against a sweaty Freddy/Spirit is down right miserable.. And when I play r1 killer I’ll get the occasional SWF on Haddonfield or Springwood II as a mid tier killer and it’s miserable.. There’s still a few unbalanced issues but for the most part it’s getting better for sure..

  • People quickly forget how silly this game was when it first game out...

    True infinites, no entity blockers, Sprint burst recharging while running, TWO windows in Shack...Trapper putting traps under Hooked survivors feet. This is just to name a few.

    The game is much more balanced than it has ever been.

    Is there still balance issues? Of course. But I am happy with the direction they are heading, albeit slowly.

  • I'd say the game is rather unbalanced right now with the huge skill difference that exist between red rank survivors. Add on the fact matchmaking often doesn't work and matches red ranks against green and lower ranks.

    It's certainly in a better spot at least.

  • It's getting there. Slowly but surely they're taking out broken mechanics which is great. Moris are gone, keys are up next, instant heals have been adjusted, god loops acknowledged, broken add ons like insta saw and prayer beads changed, some nice killer changes both in favor for survivors and killers, ...

    The problem is that they keep introducing new killers, new add ons, new mechanics (like breakable walls), ... which means more things to balance. So far I don't think they have done a really poor job. Some changes weren't necessary (like Billys overheating mechanic imo) but it's not like these changes affect the game too much I think.

    I'm just hoping that one of these patches they change a massive amount of perks like DS, OoO, Noed, (maybe Undying?), ... and rework them.

  • The games paywall makes it unbalanced, not the game itself. The game locks off perks that are important for new players. It is obscenely frustrating playing a killer with 1 perk with a couple dozen, if that, games under your belt against four survivors with maxed meta perks and hundreds to thousands of gametime. By all means solo survivor can be rough as hell but it can also be a cakewalk as the other three players stomp the killer in the same situation as you.

    The paywalls need to go. Cosmetics and battle pass? Absolutely, takem to the cleaners. The game itself though needs to be open and without walls. The perks themselves shouldn't be gated behind money or grind.

    The healthiest thing this game could do is remove perk levels, perk grinding and teachable perks and just give players the full use of all of them and killers and survivors and just double down on cosmetics and battle pass.

  • I do not think DbD is balanced. I think it's the closest it's ever been, I think the scenario's where both teams have a fair chance of winning are more common than ever... But I also go against a crapload of hold-W genslammers. They cannot be removed from the game, and they have no counterplay. No way to snowball map pressure if by the time the safe pallets are gone the exit gates are 99'd.

  • Not all.

    SWF with voice comms, overpowered killers like Freddy, underpowered killers like Wraith or Clown, trapper, broken maps like Lumpkin Lane, broken dead hard, way too fast generator speed, carry-on keys.

    Yeah, so many things to do for the devs.