when you have a circa 30ty or less ping (ingame) DONT PLAY KILLER ! otherwise you will be punished

look up to that killer, I felt so sorry for this man, he was punished for his good ping I can feel him, poor, (was a consol player)

bhvr where is the hit validation (from test) ? where ???

you promise a hit validation that was also perfect in the test and you bring something out where the killer still has an influence with his ping? just sad...

guys with a good ping, trust me dont play killer ! you have to hit perfectly and you cant miss a bit And on the other hand you have people with an apocalptic bad ping who meet no matter what you do until your frustration factor is so high that you just get out of the match BECAUSE IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU DIE OF HIS PING GREAT....

"LIttle Timmy"

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Timmy, Timmy was always punished by the others because he could run better and much further than everyone else and the other bad guys took advantage of the helplessness of little Timmy charmlessly, so poor little Timmy wished so very justice that he had complained to the king, the king promised him "If the other bad guys hate you and punish you for running faster and better, then I would put up guards who will take care of you" he promised him King, then little Timmy was happy and exulted and proclaimed the joyful message "JUSTICE JUSTICE THE KING PROMOTED ME THAT WE WOULD ALL BE TREATED EQUALLY"

But what poor little Timmy didn't know was that the king only hired a lousy day laborer who was even drunk, and the bad guys hit poor little Timmy again while the drunk day laborer was sleeping

the moral of the story don't trust the king, team up with the bad guys and don't be faster and better than everyone else

he had to hit perfectly, look at how the distance between his attack and me is 20cm (watch this in slomo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6I92od1eE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Hja7ZiTEw


but in the otherside you have killer with 100+ ping: NOTE HIT VALITION IS ON !

that is nothing i delat so many because, so that I dont lose track

its so frustrating when youre down just because the killer has a bad ping even though you know if the hit validation would work well, you'd still be full life walking around, instead you're down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpAYmwKGbko https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqIcJUXnnig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enR70IY25gA


Comments

  • Bumping because I get this when playing killer and honestly it's really frustrating. Playing Nurse and coming out of a blink less than 1m away from a survivor only to not get hits or hit objects instead. Playing Huntress and having to aim towards the air behind survivors because if I throw a hatchet to their character model it goes right through them. Feelsbadman.

  • We must take the pings from the survivors and redistribute it among the killers, so that no matter how good their internet is, how much they've spent on it, and how hard they've tried to play well we all end up together at the finish line making that hard work pointless when you could have coasted by on much less effort. To infinity... and beyond!

  • @Flawless_ said:

    Bumping because I get this when playing killer and honestly it's really frustrating. Playing Nurse and coming out of a blink in front of survivors only to not get hits or hit objects instead. Playing Huntress and having to aim towards the air behind survivors because if I throw a hatchet to their character model it goes right through them. Feelsbadman.

    YES ! me to when i play nurse look it, i need to hit perfectly, watch this in slomo what is the distanc 10cm ?

    but when other pRoS with a 300 ping playing nurse hit me from 2-3m

    that is why i never play killer again until they bring the real hit validation (the test version) from circa 4 mounth

    was perfectly no one bs hit, the best time in dbd, but i thing its was a problem with huntress, and then they take it off

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K15sxfZJSrE


  • Tbh, I completely agree with everything here except for the very last video you posted. In the last one you clearly didn't hit Nancy, since you wiffed there and turned too fast around.

  • @Xayrlen said:

    Tbh, I completely agree with everything here except for the very last video you posted. In the last one you clearly didn't hit Nancy, since you wiffed there and turned too fast around.

    all right, YES you are right ! Unfortunately I deleted a lot because it was just too many, but no problem in a few months everything will be full again, because in dbd the killer ping still decides everything, pretty pretty pretttttyyyy gooooodddeeee JOBBBB

    that is not a hit ! its just too far and 10cm too far to the left

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7U9n2L1X4

    again no hit because 10cm distanc, you right my friendo, i am so dumm xD why i didnt see that haha im so sorry, obvies !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEC53z5qF7w


    her you can see a distanc from 10-20cm, no hit clearly

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKgQUWNMVbo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TK2hP7y8FQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtZ58ttsjd0


    dbd communtity: "and that is hmm, that looks strange ehmm i dont know but ehmm IS LEGIT OKAY ! DONT ASK ME WHAT THAT IS !

    a person; tHaT iS sO bEcAuSe yOu hIt tHe tHiNg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYr3-2827f4

    but my friendo that that her is a legit hit !!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enR70IY25gA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpAYmwKGbko


  • Yeah play on bad ping so you can get bs hits on survivors - especially you huntress.

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    We must take the pings from the survivors and redistribute it among the killers, so that no matter how good their internet is, how much they've spent on it, and how hard they've tried to play well we all end up together at the finish line making that hard work pointless when you could have coasted by on much less effort. To infinity... and beyond!

    Socialist Internet!

  • I'm gonna say some of those hits were off that you got hit with but on the killer ones with the nurse you are clearly whiffing bro, I'm sorry but those aren't hits to me you're swinging when you aren't close enough or short swinging instead of lunging and expecting the same result in some situations

  • okayyy when you say that Mr. Dr. Pr. Analys Im sorry to question your authority

    but alarm alarm we have more that legit no hits

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LhPqlMjA5M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x-ljI-mpDk

    Unfortunately I cant find the videos where the demos hit me from 2-3m while I evade, unfortunately all deleted ...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbzVevAKVIA

    i hope you dont hurt me for that :(

  • @The_Krapper said:

    I'm gonna say some of those hits were off that you got hit with but on the killer ones with the nurse you are clearly whiffing bro, I'm sorry but those aren't hits to me you're swinging when you aren't close enough or short swinging instead of lunging and expecting the same result in some situations

    omg thank you thank you thank you for enriching me, I completely forgot to write that I am 10-20cm away from the people, but then you come I am so happy that you are here and enrich me omg THANK YOU!

    STOP WAIT, I wrote it in and the question is why there are no hits on it but meters wide hits are on it? RICHTIG depends on the ping that is UNJUST and I WANT JUSTICE FOR EVERYONE. Either the hits are always meters away for every player or it is about cm, "whoever has a good ping is punished and whoever has a bad ping is rewarded"

    I'm sorry, but I would like to know how I can show my appreciation ... except for thank you I can unfortunately not offer

    THX THX THX THX THX THX

  • @DudelPumaAce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1836155#Comment_1836155

    omg thank you thank you thank you for enriching me, I completely forgot to write that I am 10-20cm away from the people, but then you come I am so happy that you are here and enrich me omg THANK YOU!

    STOP WAIT, I wrote it in and the question is why there are no hits on it but meters wide hits are on it? RICHTIG depends on the ping that is UNJUST and I WANT JUSTICE FOR EVERYONE. Either the hits are always meters away for every player or it is about cm, "whoever has a good ping is punished and whoever has a bad ping is rewarded"

    I'm sorry, but I would like to know how I can show my appreciation ... except for thank you I can unfortunately not offer

    THX THX THX THX THX THX

    Dude your writing style is very jarring, how many cans of monster did you down before posting?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1836198#Comment_1836198

    Dude your writing style is very jarring, how many cans of monster did you down before posting?

    only 1, Unfortunately, me and your m only have 1 monster, we shared it romantically with a straw, it was a nice night with her

  • @DudelPumaAce said:

    okayyy when you say that Mr. Dr. Pr. Analys Im sorry to question your authority

    but alarm alarm we have more that legit no hits

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LhPqlMjA5M

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x-ljI-mpDk

    Unfortunately I cant find the videos where the demos hit me from 2-3m while I evade, unfortunately all deleted ...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbzVevAKVIA

    i hope you dont hurt me for that :(

    First clip was aim dressing stealing your hit.

    Second clip,nea had lithe.

    And i'm pretty sure the meg dead harded your shred in the last clip

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1836198#Comment_1836198

    Dude your writing style is very jarring, how many cans of monster did you down before posting?

    English is probably a second language. After living abroad and butchering the language of where we lived... I have a greater appreciation for people who speak more than 1 language. It isn't easy, and we shouldn't snark them for it

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1836170#Comment_1836170

    First clip was aim dressing stealing your hit.

    Second clip,nea had lithe.

    And i'm pretty sure the meg dead harded your shred in the last clip

    mannnn xD please don't go on like that otherwise I'll get another heart attack, I WRITTEN THAT IT WERE ABOUT 10-20CM FROM THE SURVIVER, THE HITS WERE SO THAT THEY WERE NOT ON IT, so my question is why I count on cm with the hits and the distribute another killer with a 100+ ping meter hits? except that with slinger and demo I would say that they were on it! Unless it's even about milimeters for me now

  • @DudelPumaAce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1836220#Comment_1836220

    only 1, Unfortunately, me and your m only have 1 monster, we shared it romantically with a straw, it was a nice night with her

    It's kind of you to share, tis the season right?

    @TimeOutTimmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1836220#Comment_1836220

    English is probably a second language. After living abroad and butchering the language of where we lived... I have a greater appreciation for people who speak more than 1 language. It isn't easy, and we shouldn't snark them for it

    Oh I didn't mean it like that I constantly mangle my secondary languages - and also my first - meant more it had a very excited feel to it overall.

  • @DudelPumaAce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1836300#Comment_1836300

    mannnn xD please don't go on like that otherwise I'll get another heart attack, I WRITTEN THAT IT WERE ABOUT 10-20CM FROM THE SURVIVER, THE HITS WERE SO THAT THEY WERE NOT ON IT, so my question is why I count on cm with the hits and the distribute another killer with a 100+ ping meter hits? except that with slinger and demo I would say that they were on it! Unless it's even about milimeters for me now

    Unless you're directly on front of someone using BL, lithe, sprint burst etc. Your hit will almost always whiff and it will screw you over because BHVR still won't admit that their system is bad autoaim and not this "aim dressing" garbage they keep going on about. As for the other ones you've posted Idk, most of those Nurse ones were legit misses. This isn't old Nurse, her lunge got nerfed in her rework as well as the cooldown.

  • i thing that is a problem only in dbd ! in no game only in dbd noice

    in every game im happy that i have such a good latency except in dbd xD even in mobile games there is no such thing ,,,

    dbd ping2.PNG dbd ping1.PNG


  • A lot of people in this thread don't play Nurse I guess. This is actually a pretty hot topic of discussion in the comp scene right now among Nurse players. Hit validation has messed her up. Most of those aren't whiffs because of the distance per se. The issue is that she's not lunging like she should in order to make those a hit. The survivor is close enough that the game isn't initiating the full lunge because it normally wouldn't have to for those to hit, but then hit validation is saying "lol jk". In typical fashion, they toasted the bun, got all the condiments together, but didn't actually cook the meat. There's absolutely no aim dressing happening for the Nurse now unless it's to favor the survivors, especially when they're on console and the killer is on PC.

    It seems like this is working in the opposite order that it should, where the client is doing X because it's surely going to hit, but then the server is saying no. The problem is that something like the Nurse's lunge is a dependency relative to the survivor's distance, so she might not do the full lunge and then lose the hit anyway. If the Nurse actually did the full lunge, the weapon would be close enough for the server to validate. But I can't make the Nurse do the full lunge unless the survivor is far enough away, otherwise it cuts it off to the mini lunge like in those clips.