Demogorgon is basically just UwU Pounces on You
I've come to this realization and now you all must suffer with this knowledge.
I've come to this realization and now you all must suffer with this knowledge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
leave
Get out
*notices your key* owo what's this
Who let you back in the house?
Oh so that's why he does a rawr...
stop just no
I'm going to grab a holy hand grenade
Please consider increasing your Jesus dosage.
what have you brought upon this cursed land
UwU
Yeah, enough internet for today.
Body is 1 character too short
meep
I'd forgotten about this post, but....oh, dear lord.
This is the best thread on this forum right now.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind.
*Pounces on you* *does a cute rawr x3* *crawls into ground anus to teleport to another location*
... but I want an UWU skin for him, now. . .
M e e p
Dear Entity, forgive them, they know not what they do but suffer from thinking so.
I know you promised not to drown the lands with your sorrow, but for this, just this, fire may need to be unreigned.
In the Entity's name may the Demogorgon be cleansed for the sake of those fallen far from grace and those poor unwitting souls being dragged with them to the Abyss.
A-Nea.
ground anus
Didn't expect to read this on the forums but here we are i guess
Demodog
Anusface
Walnuthead
Meatflower
Chestnut Brain if he has the newer skin....
He is a creature of many names...