In defense of Blights current Lower than average PoV

To be fair...

Most of the other killers chasing survivors are too tall to really appreciate the detail the devs put into them. With Blight's PoV though, I have discovered a new appreciation for Survivors:

I literally feel like Jane's booty is close to engulfing my whole head right before I give it a hardy slap, Feng's cute little derriere defiantly bouncing in my face is just begging for a good spanking, David's rock hard buttocks Only challenge me to see if I can bounce more than a quarter off them, and Kate's Ravishing rump repeatedly taunts me to the point that I can't wait to pick her up for a night of raucous ravaging!

The only times other killers get a glimpse of the devs fine work on survivor posteriors is when they are vaulting through windows, which is too brief to really soak it all in, much less admire it, but Blight gets it all the time as part of his hunched over perspective that lets us REALLY see all the little, fine, and sumptuous details. If anything's gonna put me in the head of a drooling maniac, so worked up he's literally bouncing off the walls, mindlessly charging at a tempting gaggle of college age cuties... its a face full of those sweet, sculpted mounds of jiggly flesh, playfully bounding away from me.... shudders.

Let's Face it. Blight's an ass man! So Instead of complaining, Lets just embrace and enjoy it! There's a lot to be learned, and appreciated from the perspective of a man whose sole motivations, and PoV, are Literally bent on pursuing his dreams. 🤪

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • I wish I can bounce of clown's stomach

  • @Greatamygdala said:

    I wish I can bounce of clown's stomach

    Perhaps he'll get a rush style attack that bounces survivors six to 8 meters away in the direction he pushes them? idk, but would be fun!

  • I mean, Blight's pick-up animation literally has him grabbing the survivors by their derriere, so....

  • I first thought this was somehow seriously defending a really bad eye position, but it turnd out a good read. Have an upvote !

    (Atleast survivors cant hide between his body and eye position like with other killers lol )

  • @TWiXT said:

    To be fair...

    Most of the other killers chasing survivors are too tall to really appreciate the detail the devs put into them. With Blight's PoV though, I have discovered a new appreciation for Survivors:

    I literally feel like Jane's booty is close to engulfing my whole head right before I give it a hardy slap, Feng's cute little derriere defiantly bouncing in my face is just begging for a good spanking, and David's rock hard buttocks Only challenge me to see if I can bounce more than a quarter off them.

    The only times other killers get a glimpse of the devs fine work on survivor posteriors is when they are vaulting through windows, which is too brief to really soak it all in, much less admire it, but Blight gets it all the time as part of his hunched over perspective that lets us REALLY see all the little, fine, and sumptuous details. If anything's gonna make me get into the head of a drooling maniac, so worked up he's literally bouncing off the walls, mindlessly charging at a tempting gaggle of college age cuties... its a face full of those sweet, sculpted mounds of jiggly flesh, playfully bounding away from me.... shudders.

    Let's Face it. Blight's an ass man! So Instead of complaining, Lets just embrace and enjoy it! There's a lot to be learned, and appreciated from the perspective of a man whose sole motivations are bent on pursuing his dreams. 🤪

    I was not expecting this when I clicked on this discussion, but I'm glad I did.

  • I did not expect this but it's better than what I expected. And where's Kate on that list?

  • Wow, thanks for the morning wood buddy

  • They out the camera kn his chest instead of his head. Playing blight with that fov is just so j pleasant and made me sick. Ull bump into things and kiss survivors easily

  • Blight's FOV (field of view) is the same as everyone else's. It's the camera's position that's different.

  • @Almo said:

    Blight's FOV (field of view) is the same as everyone else's. It's the camera's position that's different.

    r/wooosh

  • @Almo said:

    Blight's FOV (field of view) is the same as everyone else's. It's the camera's position that's different.

    Err... I don't want to assume anything, but I don't think you read the post. That, or you really wanted to clarify that. I can't tell.

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835102#Comment_1835102

    Err... I don't want to assume anything, but I don't think you read the post. That, or you really wanted to clarify that. I can't tell.

    They really wanted to clarify, 'cause the OP said FOV when he meant camera position.

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835102#Comment_1835102

    Err... I don't want to assume anything, but I don't think you read the post. That, or you really wanted to clarify that. I can't tell.

    I did read it. It's just easier for everyone involved when people use the right terms for things. :)

    Another common error in terminology is "lag" vs "dropping frames".

    Lag: delays in player action due to network latency

    Dropping frames: delays in player action usually due to GPU load

    Yes, it's a slow day at work today. But I am writing some design docs for not this mid-chapter, but the next one after that.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835123#Comment_1835123

    I did read it. It's just easier for everyone involved when people use the right terms for things. :)

    Another common error in terminology is "lag" vs "dropping frames".

    Lag: delays in player action due to network latency

    Dropping frames: delays in player action usually due to GPU load

    Yes, it's a slow day at work today. But I am writing some design docs for not this mid-chapter, but the next one after that.

    this! this is the first time i agreed with a dev know your terms scrubs

  • @Almo said:

    Blight's FOV (field of view) is the same as everyone else's. It's the camera's position that's different.

    Corrected it, sorry, had PoV in the post, but was tired when I originally posted it at around 1 am and wrote FoV in the header.

  • @TWiXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835102#Comment_1835102

    Corrected it, sorry, had PoV in the post, but was tired when I originally posted it at around 1 am and wrote FoV in the header.

    Easy mistake! :D

  • @Almo said:

    Blight's FOV (field of view) is the same as everyone else's. It's the camera's position that's different.

    Is there any chance the dev team is considering increasing all killer base FOV? Some killers (like Oni) have more of their screen blocked than actually visible at times due to the low FOV. I get killers shouldn't have a huge FOV because of balance reasons but the current FOV is actually painful on my eyes sometimes, it really could use some consideration.

  • @TheButcher6641 said:

    I did not expect this but it's better than what I expected. And where's Kate on that list?

    Here ya go:

    Kate's Ravishing rump repeatedly taunts to the point that I can't wait to pick her up for a night of raucous ravaging!

  • ######### is wrong with people?

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    ######### is wrong with people?

    I know right? Complaining about a killers PoV when it clearly lets us appreciate what matters most to the killer... those sweet buns!

  • @TWiXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835659#Comment_1835659

    I know right? Complaining about a killers PoV when it clearly lets us appreciate what matters most to the killer... those sweet buns!

    LMAO

  • Well the Blight is the character the devs really got right.

  • @TWiXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1834912#Comment_1834912

    Here ya go:

    Kate's Ravishing rump repeatedly taunts to the point that I can't wait to pick her up for a night of raucous ravaging!

    perfection

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Well the Blight is the character the devs really got right.

    Damn right! IMHO

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    what is this post

    It's truth... I know that's hard to come by, but honestly, ask yourself: What better way could the devs show off some of the survivor models finest "assets", than to lower a killers perspective enough so that the players can actually appreciate their fine work?

  • @TWiXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1846284#Comment_1846284

    It's truth... I know that's hard to come by, but honestly, ask yourself: What better way could the devs show off some of the survivor models finest "assets", than to lower a killers perspective enough so that the players can actually appreciate their fine work?

    oh my god how do we turn a horror game into this

  • How can you not? Imagine if you will... the absolute terror these poor survivors feel, knowing that the killer isn't chasing them because of some psychological drive to kill, or some spiritual entity that forces them into a frenzy of worship via sacrifice, bloodlust, or murder... but because the monster currently hunting them only has one goal: TO TAP THAT ASS!

    Shudders... If THAT were the killer after me... I'd prefer Nurse, because while she's a deranged Psychopath in her own right, at least she isn't drawn to me based on the Quality of my booty.

  • @TWiXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1846400#Comment_1846400

    How can you not? Imagine if you will... the absolute terror these poor survivors feel, knowing that the killer isn't chasing them because of some psychological drive to kill, or some spiritual entity that forces them into a frenzy of worship via sacrifice, bloodlust, or murder... but because the monster currently hunting them only has one goal: TO TAP THAT ASS!

    Shudders... If THAT were the killer after me... I'd prefer Nurse, because while she's a deranged Psychopath in her own right, at least she isn't drawn to me based on my booty size.

    you know what this was a good start to 2021 first post i seen and im not disappointed

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1846423#Comment_1846423

    you know what this was a good start to 2021 first post i seen and im not disappointed

    You're welcome, and I hope this year treats you (and your booty) well!

  • lets get this post to the top again

  • dear god. they need to increase his height as fast as possible this guys lost his damn mind.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835123#Comment_1835123

    I did read it. It's just easier for everyone involved when people use the right terms for things. :)

    Another common error in terminology is "lag" vs "dropping frames".

    Lag: delays in player action due to network latency

    Dropping frames: delays in player action usually due to GPU load

    Yes, it's a slow day at work today. But I am writing some design docs for not this mid-chapter, but the next one after that.

    Let me guess. It was your idea to place camera position like that? Same with Legion's power.

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    lets get this post to the top again

    Nice try, and I appreciate the effort, but lets be honest... this is last years news, and this year they are going to "fix/correct" Blight. I can only imagine him lying on a ruddy therapy a couch with a spectacled tendril/spider leg of the entity saying:

    "Pearhaps it'z not deir Butt-ox's you're seekink, pearhaps it the varmth of gitt'ink close to dem, maybe ewen just toh-ching dem due to your own selve image issuez... Tell me about you're mutter?"

    Sigh... next session will be the Clown and his fixation on "red heads" and "fingers". Why do they have to kink shame a psychopath like this just because its "inconvenient" to the community and "Complained" about? People complain about the Spirit all the time, but because she kills out of Pure, unbridled rage, instead of out of some means of getting off... she gets a free pass from being "fixed/corrected"?

    Sigh...

  • This is a sad day for me...

    PTB:

    The Blight

    • Adjusted his first person animations and camera position to be higher up


    Sigh... an Inevitable change for sure, but he just won't feel the same anymore. Gone will be my days of hunting down those wonderfully bouncy buttocks for the sake of giving them the fun spankings they deserve. I guess he'll just have to obsess over survivors mid to upper backs like all the other killers do...

    Oh well, It was fun while it lasted.

  • @TWiXT said:

    To be fair...

    Most of the other killers chasing survivors are too tall to really appreciate the detail the devs put into them. With Blight's PoV though, I have discovered a new appreciation for Survivors:

    I literally feel like Jane's booty is close to engulfing my whole head right before I give it a hardy slap, Feng's cute little derriere defiantly bouncing in my face is just begging for a good spanking, David's rock hard buttocks Only challenge me to see if I can bounce more than a quarter off them, and Kate's Ravishing rump repeatedly taunts me to the point that I can't wait to pick her up for a night of raucous ravaging!

    The only times other killers get a glimpse of the devs fine work on survivor posteriors is when they are vaulting through windows, which is too brief to really soak it all in, much less admire it, but Blight gets it all the time as part of his hunched over perspective that lets us REALLY see all the little, fine, and sumptuous details. If anything's gonna put me in the head of a drooling maniac, so worked up he's literally bouncing off the walls, mindlessly charging at a tempting gaggle of college age cuties... its a face full of those sweet, sculpted mounds of jiggly flesh, playfully bounding away from me.... shudders.

    Let's Face it. Blight's an ass man! So Instead of complaining, Lets just embrace and enjoy it! There's a lot to be learned, and appreciated from the perspective of a man whose sole motivations, and PoV, are Literally bent on pursuing his dreams. 🤪

    Congratulations, you won the forum.

  • they fixed blights but not billys

  • Is almo German or something? I mean hes kinda got that einstein hair going on but I didnt really think much of it before now..

  • @Fuzzels said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835111#Comment_1835111

    Is almo German or something? I mean hes kinda got that einstein hair going on but I didnt really think much of it before now..

    uhm not sure why you quote me, but I'll try to answer, I think he's just Canadian

  • One last "Harrah!" for our resident Ass-man, before they "correct" him next week. For all who support this sentiment, give us your best cheer in the comments!