Totem spawns
Come on, man...
Please fix this garbage
Come on, man...
Please fix this garbage
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The spawns are like that to help you being able to actually use your dragon's grip sooner, if ever at all.
seen way worse
Eh, I can't feel sorry for you when you're running Ruin and Undying together. It'd be like a survivor complaining about their dead hard missing when they've got DS and Unbreakable as their other two perks.
There have been way worse. I was playing as survivor once and one spawned just underneath the farm equipment on coldwin and there was no possible way to cleans it. I tried, if there was an active hex on it we would have been screwed.
Not all spawns can be good, but at least they are not in the open Field like the Asylum one. Anyway, your Undying will make sure survivors will have to cleanse 2 to 5 totems and cover most of the map searching for them.
The highlight here is your Ruin/Undying/Stridor camping totems Spirit. 😴😴😴
I mean, thats why you are running Undying.
There are really good Totem Spots and really bad Totem Spots. Its fine. But nobody ever opens a Forum Thread about the good Totem Spots.
Ruin/Undying does LITERALLY nothing if you just stay on the gens, quit whining.
I agree - they shouldn’t all be super hard to find. But I do think there should be a minimum distance from any gens.
Totems actually got a buff. They're much harder to see than before. I always run Small Game and I sometimes have my perk go off three or four times before I can find it. They've also make slight changes to placements. I've spent hundreds of hours in this game using this perk to help me cleanse totems and then things changed.
Yes, some are still easy to find. A lot is luck, but overall, totems got buffed. Stop whining. It's the risk you take with Hex perks.
Surely that's why you're running ruin/undying? If the devs ever make totem spots consistently difficult to find, undying would have to do something else.
Everything is harder to see since they reworked pallets, hatch, maps etc. Everything is just darker and easily blends in environment like.... Yeah... They need to bright them quite a lot.
Even on maps that haven't been changed yet though totems are harder to see. It's just funny to me to see a killer complaining about totem spawns and not realizing they actually got buffed. I never bother looking for the hatch. My teammate is always camping it while I'm trying to finish the last gen and it's closed as soon as they go down. I never have a chance. I just pick one gate and try to open it in time. But I LOVE how new Autohaven is so dark you can't even see if there's a pallet at the end of the truck you're looping. IT'S GREAT