Petition for blight to stop eating grass
topic
topic
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're working on raising his camera, if that's what you mean. It's not an instant fix because they have to adjust animations for it, but it is coming.
I see no problem with that poor thing being happy with his diet
Alright end of 2021
Mid-chapter man January
They actually said in the recent livestream that it will be more sooner than later.
"Yes. There's an internal version in testing right now with a raised and pulled back camera. It's really good but not 100% ready yet and they can't announce an ETA yet but it will be sooner rather than later. It's almost there!"
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210763/once-again-i-watched-the-dev-stream-once-again-with-permission-so-once-again-you-dont-have-to/p1
You have a problem with veggies?
He's pretty much at the same level as Victor. I don't know what they were thinking putting it so low in the first place.
Moo
I was gonna comment this one so thanks! :D
Oh so in 6 months. That's pretty early.
😂😂😂
I love this community sometimes ❤