I guess you do learn something new everyday
I just found out you can get a perfect game (32k) and not double pip.
I just found out you can get a perfect game (32k) and not double pip.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's because points aren't related to pipping. It's very easy to get 26k+ bloodpoints as killer and not pip. I do it all the time with oni.
Gotta give you props for the game despite them hitting the gens so hard at the start though. That's why ya never give up.
Cool explanibrag
Yeah, Killers such as Legion, Doc, Wraith, and a few others are crazy good at racking up BP totals like no other, but their pipping potential leaves a bit to be desired.
This has to do a lot with bonus BP events that they trigger, like Pacification for Doc and Surprise Attacks for Wraith.
How is that a brag? it's not hard to get blood points when you run beast of prey and distressing.
You probably ended this match with exit gates opened. If exit gates remain closed you would get extra 10 points to gatekeeper emblem.
Well you're clearly streets behind
I once got a 32,000 bloodpoint 2k match. Very proud of that too.
It's not hard. Bloodpoints takes no negative hits. Pipping takes negative hits. As long as you keep taking those negatives
The first Gens can get done fast and you can still end up with Iri Gatekeeper. The Gatekeeper-Emblem is not punished that much anymore for the first Gens gone first.
It is more punished in the later parts of the game, especially when the Gate is opened.