Suicide Button for being Slugged

Please allow survivors to suicide out of a match if they have been slugged for x amount of minutes. I've had multiple matches where a killer slugs every survivor left in the match and refuse to hook people.

If you have to, and it should've been done long ago, make the adept achievements easier for killer so they don't have to slug for the last survivor. Getting a 3k, regardless of pips, should be perfectly fine for getting the adept achievement.

Comments

  • Just a FYI, a 4k is not required for the killer adept achievements. But I completely agree with the option for survivors to accelerate their bleed out timer (but not instantaneous death due to hatch shenanigans).

  • I think if you have recovered to find help and still haven't been hooked you should be able to speed up bleed out timer. Total hook time is 2 minutes and you can speed that up. Bleed out lasts 4 minutes, you should be able to speed that up rather than waste time with killers that just slug.

  • @NeonFlowerPower said:

    Please allow survivors to suicide out of a match if they have been slugged for x amount of minutes. I've had multiple matches where a killer slugs every survivor left in the match and refuse to hook people.

    If you have to, and it should've been done long ago, make the adept achievements easier for killer so they don't have to slug for the last survivor. Getting a 3k, regardless of pips, should be perfectly fine for getting the adept achievement.

    or just after so long you can get yourself up

  • What next you will ask? Suicide while injured? Suicide while repairing a gen?

    If you don't like being slugged take some perks to prevent slugging. Unbreakable, Soul guard, maybe even No mither.

  • If anything they should make it so that the bleed out timer is faster after you've healed completely and start crawling, like 1.5x or something.

  • Wouldn't want a button that's instant in any way, but I'd be totally fine with a way to speed up bleedout. Make it slow enough to not be an appealing DC alternative, but let it save time if the killer completely lost you and the game is over or decided to just stare at you for 4 minutes while you're bleeding out. Make it teleport you to a basement hook and insta-sacrifice you for all I care, so it can't be used to cuck the killer out of points.

  • Slugging is allowed in the game.

    If they spees up timee. It'll juat be so the othef surcivor can jump the hatch.

  • @kaeru said:

    What next you will ask? Suicide while injured? Suicide while repairing a gen?

    If you don't like being slugged take some perks to prevent slugging. Unbreakable, Soul guard, maybe even No mither.

    Yes, because being slugged on the ground for 4 minutes is the EXACT same thing as being injured and able to run around and freely work on something. Great logic there buddy, keep up the good work.

  • @AnnoyedAtTheGame said:

    Slugging is allowed in the game.

    If they spees up timee. It'll juat be so the othef surcivor can jump the hatch.

    Ok, who cares though. Its one game where a survivor MIGHT escape through hatch. This game isn't competitive, so who honestly cares if one guy escapes? A lot of us players value our time and want to move on from matches without being slugged for 4 minutes.

  • @NeonFlowerPower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830006#Comment_1830006

    Yes, because being slugged on the ground for 4 minutes is the EXACT same thing as being injured and able to run around and freely work on something. Great logic there buddy, keep up the good work.

    And you don't see the problem of suicide while slugged? Any suicide is game breaking. If you suicide on hook early, because you value your time, your team will lose. And if you had an option to suicide after 1-2 minutes slugged, that would be same thing. You asking for suicide because you don't want to play. And if you don't want to play, don't start playing. Spend you valuable time on something more important.

    How often you get slugged for 4 minutes? Once, twice in a year? I won't believe if you died from bleed out more that that. But if you get an option to suicide you will use it everytime you have an opportunity. And this is unfair to your teammates and to killer. You are not the one who playing this game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831905#Comment_1831905

    if you play this game alot this 4 minute slug happens more often than you think. Sometimes really toxic killers even do it to new players who are just getting into it. Happens to me 1-2 per day if I play alot and isnt neccessary.

    Rarely will you bleed out more than 2 minutes. Most of those cases are hopeless slug garbage and a dc wont make a difference apart from wasting less of your time... Neither survivors nor killers should have the power to hold a game hostage. A good permanent solution is either suicide after 2 minutes or dc penalty removal. And we all saw how awful the dc penalty removal was...

    You're exactly right. I've started running more anti-slug build variants because it's more common than it was even a year ago. It was a big problem when the game first launched but then it cooled for a few years.

  • Part of me wonders if it's an unintended side-effect of so much anti-slug and anti-tunnel stuff being added to the game. Sort of an unconcious arms race.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831905#Comment_1831905

    if you play this game alot this 4 minute slug happens more often than you think. Sometimes really toxic killers even do it to new players who are just getting into it. Happens to me 1-2 per day if I play alot and isnt neccessary.

    Rarely will you bleed out more than 2 minutes. Most of those cases are hopeless slug garbage and a dc wont make a difference apart from wasting less of your time... Neither survivors nor killers should have the power to hold a game hostage. A good permanent solution is either suicide after 2 minutes or dc penalty removal. And we all saw how awful the dc penalty removal was...

    In my expirience, when I dedicate whole day for dbd and survivor, killers never slug this much. Last time I even made a build that make me want being slugged. Tenacity, Flip-flop, Unbreakable, Power struggle. I played normally, I didn't hunt killer to down me. Played about 30+ matches and they slugged me about 2 times to make pallet stun ready. It was purple + red ranks.

    I know I play survivor less than survivor mains, but last time I was slugged for 4 minutes maybe was this spring or summer. Don't really remember. Sometimes they slug for 2 or 3 minutes, which is also rare. And I don't really wanted to suicide in that case though. So I genuinely don't understand slugging problem. It probably depends on difference in time zones and areas.