Just played as David vs The Twins, and I gotta say....
....Injured David sounds waaaaay too much like Victor. It’s unnerving!
....Injured David sounds waaaaay too much like Victor. It’s unnerving!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not to come off as rude, but one of them screams like a demonic son of a ######### and the other a grown ass man, whats the similarity?
They both sound like I probably used to sound when I called the operator and never said anything and just wanted to listen to her voice in my teens.
Injured David is infinitely hotter and can moan into my ears all day sorry it's just the truth.
The no mither user has been spotted
How could you tell
I didn't know you such a sadist
More like incredibly thirsty 😔💅
Hah you and me both, the nurse I'd say was quite kinky tho
I thought you were about to say that No Mither is a death sentence against the Twins (which it is) but what you said instead is just weird. I can't say they sound anything alike to me.
She's all about that breath control
Nuh uh, Clown's finger fetish tops everything
Yes, yes she will
Yeah your right how could I forget big boi Clown
i love how this thread went from "david sounds like a gremlin" to our personal bdsm kinklist in just a few posts.
It's not my fault David sounds so good :pensive: :karutcdarn2: