DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IN ITS CURRENT STATE

I recommend all players dont play this game in its current state until things are fixed or addressed. Unless ofcourse u have loads of friends that play this game and u play in a SWF group 99% of the time. Then sure, keep playing. You’ll most likely win every single game so good for you! If you’re like me who doesnt have a lot of time or friends to play with, this game does nothing but infuriate you. Playing as a killer right now is horrendous, Matchmaking is in one of the worst states ive ever seen it and i’ve been playing since release. I went up against a red rank swf group 6 games in a row...mind you i’m rank 8-9. It completely breaks the game and destroys any ounce of fun the game once had. And if you play as a survivor by yourself you’ll be teamed with nooby rank 20 survivors that dont know what to do.

So good luck trying to play this game AND have fun in its current state unless you have a group of friends.

And no this isnt in response to the mori nerf like most killer mains have complained about. I personally have no issue with the nerf as i rarely ever use moris anyway unless it were to complete a rift challenge or daily ritual.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I do fine solo, thanks.

    This is supposed to be the kind of game where things can dramatically shift from other one side to the other in an instant. It’s horror. It’s supposed to be unpredictable and uncertain. Sometimes that’s going to lead to frustration.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I do fine solo, thanks.

    This is supposed to be the kind of game where things can dramatically shift from other one side to the other in an instant. It’s horror. It’s supposed to be unpredictable and uncertain. Sometimes that’s going to lead to frustration.

    No offense bud, but you’re nuts if you honestly think swf isnt breaking this game right now. More than it ever has tbh. Every day that goes by Killers get weaker and swf get stronger.

  • I was expecting this thread to tell me something like if I do, my phone will ring and then I’ll only have 7 days left to live. I’m so disappointed.

  • okay, uninstalling now

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I do fine solo, thanks.

    This is supposed to be the kind of game where things can dramatically shift from other one side to the other in an instant. It’s horror. It’s supposed to be unpredictable and uncertain. Sometimes that’s going to lead to frustration.

    I wouldn't say that this is horror anymore, there are minimal horror elements involved and survivors can dictate the game too much for that to be the case.

  • I usually play solo. I have few issues tbh.

  • @MakeDBDGreatAgain629 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1828247#Comment_1828247

    No offense bud, but you’re nuts if you honestly think swf isnt breaking this game right now. More than it ever has tbh. Every day that goes by Killers get weaker and swf get stronger.

    Been playing for roughly 3.5 years (whenever Freddy came out). The only SWF that break this game are 4 man squads that play with absolutely NO ONE else, with 1000’s of hours under their belt.

    And they’re not anywhere near as common as most claim they are.

    For the most part SWF can make a match harder work for a killer, but also usually ridiculously predictable. This makes the games winnable by acting on their obvious predictability, but it just requires the killer to work extra hard.

  • It’s most definitely still horror.

    Horror is more than “scary” or “gruesome”. Horror is also uncertainty, unpredictability, tension, overwhelming odds, sudden turns of good luck, and sudden turns of extremely bad luck. DBD definitely embodies these concepts very close to its heart.

  • Huh, i guess i have good luck then, nice!

  • @MakeDBDGreatAgain629 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1828247#Comment_1828247

    No offense bud, but you’re nuts if you honestly think swf isnt breaking this game right now. More than it ever has tbh. Every day that goes by Killers get weaker and swf get stronger.

    Like ClownKing said, those god SWFs that certain streamers make out to be the boogeyman are very rare. I probably get 1 of those squads every 100 games and even then those teams have very exploitable weaknesses: they all lose their cool VERY quickly which leads to bad plays, overconfidence, over altruism, too reliant on BM to get into the killers head, and perk dependent. If you go into a game thinking "Im going to lose, they're all friends." then you will never win. It all depends on your mindset.

  • I have no problems playing the game solo. I enjoy myself and I don't find myself infuriated much.

  • @CountVampyr said:

    I was expecting this thread to tell me something like if I do, my phone will ring and then I’ll only have 7 days left to live. I’m so disappointed.

    you were warned about that last week. so you won't be disappointed for long