Killer Popularity List

This is just from the my experiences how often I see specific Killers in Red Ranks. Maybe people's experiences are different on other ranks and in different servers. Let me know what you agree with and disagree with.

Very Common

Freddy, Deathslinger, Clown, Spirit, Ghost Face, Legion, Huntress

Common

Pig, Demo, Blight, Pyramid Head, Bubba, Myers, Doctor

Rare

Twins, Hag, Billy, Trapper, Oni

Very Rare

Plague, Wraith, Nurse

It's kind of interesting because the popularity of Killers doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how strong they are... my guess is that its more based on the "fun to play" factor and maybe cosmetics. It doesn't even seem to be based on base game, original dlc or licensed dlc.

Comments

  • I would put Ghostface and Clown in the rare category, and Hag in the very rare category for myself. I don't see them often. Other than that your experiences are similar to my own.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I would put Ghostface and Clown in the rare category, and Hag in the very rare category for myself. I don't see them often. Other than that your experiences are similar to my own.

    I wish my Clowns were rare and my Hags were very rare lol

  • Very Common clown is likely due to the current rift challenges that have him and his perks involved. Otherwise it's usually Freddy, Huntress and Spirit at the sweaty late hours. Nurse is quite common too for me.

  • Very Common

    Huntress, Deathslinger, Spirit,Pyramid Head, Freddy, Doctor

    Common

    Wraith, Hag, Legion, Hillbilly, Bubba, Ghost Face, Plague, Pig, Twins

    Rare

    Oni, Nurse, Trapper, Demogorgon

    Very Rare

    Blight, Clown, Myers

  • What platform are you on?

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    What platform are you on?

    PC. But with Cross-Play it doesn't matter much anymore since everyone gets mixed together

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1827415#Comment_1827415

    PC. But with Cross-Play it doesn't matter much anymore since everyone gets mixed together

    I have my crossplay turned off and I'm on console. I see TONS of Ghostfeces. By far more than any other killer.

  • twins, oni, billy, and hag sure are not rare.

  • I don't think I've seen a pig in like a year or something

  • Demo and Blight are common for you? Can we swap matchmaking because I haven't seen either of these killers in literally well over a month. They're not popular at all and I wish they were.

    And I almost never see GhostFace anymore.

  • I haven't encountered a blight in a while, wish I'd see more of them.

  • Eh...I play Plague every one in a while to change things up.

  • Here’s my experience on PC EU west:

    Very Common 

    Huntress, Deathslinger, Nurse

    Common 

    Pyramid Head, Bubba, Spirit, Freddy, Legion, Blight, Billy, Twins

    Rare 

    Trapper, Oni, Wraith, Clown, Ghostface, Pig, Demo, Myers, Doctor

    Very Rare

    Plague, Hag

  • I'd argue for me Nurse is more common. It makes me sad to say, but it's true that Oni is rare. :(


    Hag I see maybe once a month, and I'm glad it's like that lol.


    Deathslinger, Nurse, Executioner, Freddy, Bubba are the killers I most commonly see.

    And then there's quite a fair number of Blight and Twins players, too.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I would put Ghostface and Clown in the rare category, and Hag in the very rare category for myself. I don't see them often. Other than that your experiences are similar to my own.

    Ironically, I see mostly Docs and Legion when I play...Usually, Legion.