Tuesday's steam maintenance
Is there a way through which you could make dbd work even when steam servers are down for maintenance?
Tagged:
Mod
Is there a way through which you could make dbd work even when steam servers are down for maintenance?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
steam servers are down?
were there any infos from steam, cause I kinda didn’t know..
They go down every Tuesday for maintenance.
No and it has always been nice to have Steam go down mid-match and then at the score screen you get disconnected and it was like that match never happened.
Well guess I never played tuesdays lol
for how long?
I wish it didn't boot us to the main menu, but it's usually just a 20-30 minute break that I can build my schedule around.
They could do it, but I guess it's not worth it? They already have the whole game built in using Steam servers so I guess it's just a loss of money.
It really sucks when it happens during a match but thats why I always stop playing when the maintenance is going to happen.
It's not about surviving 10 minutes, it's about if you're already ingame you're gonna depip and lose all the bloodpoints because you'll get dc'd
I don't think they can do anything about it unless you own the game through somewhere other than steam. I remember before the had their systems backing up profile saves, a tuesday steam update reset my progress completely. Lost a ton of p3s and add-ons i had saved up back then.
It does affect all games that use Steam Servers. Basically the Steam Servers go down completely for about a 10 minute routine time. Usually it's at the same time, so if you're able to set a timer maybe tuesdays, you could avoid it. For me it's usually around 1 am to 1.15 am CET.
Don't go in game near the maintenance window?
The maintenance window is like 2 hrs. Sometimes it happens around midnight, some others around 2am
Around what time does it happen? Im starting a community on twitch and would like to avoid maintenance times
For me it's typically Tuesday late afternoon or evenings, PST.