Is Survivor Pudding a dig at Survivors for being salty?

'A heavily salted pudding.'

'A heavily salted pudding.'
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it's meant to imply that it makes up for bad survivors. As in, they didn't do well....but still got double the BP.
I think this fits perfectly. ( Cartman new killer? :P )
@Undying_Zombie that is me every time a survivor calls me trash after four killing them.
As in double the Blood Pressure? Bad salt. Bad!
I always thought it meant that it just tasted of salt because it's pudding made of people.
It's most likely a reference to the fact that killers often says survivors are just salty when they die ( and get turned into a pudding 👍👍👍 )
It's been a long known joke