Do you think the upcoming chapter will have its own map?
The last Q&A live stream there was a question asking when we will be seeing a new map, their answer was literally "Soon™".
Do you think that was a confirmation that this upcoming chapter will have its own map? What map do you want to have in DBD?
Comments
Most likely, i think also that it will be licensed.
I hope so, I'm really sad that there have been no new maps for half a year now :/
Yup if it's license there's a new map.
Imagine having a camp crystal lake map, how cool would that be?!
I agree, but unfortunately that's very unlikely because of the law suit thing. I think the next killer will be Chucky, Candyman or Pinhead..
I hope so.
Graphic update is great but I think devs wasted good opportunities with Blight and Twins.
"Lies!" - said Mr. Ghostface - ".....nothing but damn lies. Bah, Humbug!"
Copyrighted excerpt from "A Christmas Story", the 2020 edition.
Ghostface is a paragraph and not a full chapter.
Well yes it depends on the license holders but minus Leatherface, and Ghostie every license has gotten their own map.
This question ia preety hard becuz licensed caracters require a map but devs says,, we are not gonna release new maps until we finish reworking all planned.,,
Probably, I imagine the next one will be licensed too.
When did they say that?
Ghostface was a chapter. It was the only chapter only containing a killer but no map or survivor though.
Crystal lake as a new map would be cool, cursed and abandoned camp style. I was also thinking of an abandoned factory, a shopping center or a jungle, but who knows. It would still be cool to see the camp crystal lake in the game.
I thought the Soon-tm thing was a running joke with them? Because everything is always soon and never is.
Ahem, Ghost Face.
i dont think so. didnt the devs say they’re focusing on map reworks before doing any new maps? i could be wrong but i remember them saying that
ahem ... Ash.
We can't even get a killer that works. I doubt we will get a new map in the next chapter.
Still waiting for an Asylum remaster, but if it has to be pushed back for a new map to be made, so be it. But a better idea I had is that they could add maps (or at least variations of existing realms) for Blight/Twins later on, since they didn't get their own when they came out. I think the area from the Blight trailer would be amazing as a map.
I mean i get blight but the twins? They lived on the run and never spent too much time in one place, what would their map even be?
An old small cold french town in a forest
Before we get a new map, how about fixing massive dead zones. I’m deeply puzzled how maps get updated in the state they’re in. Not only for dead zones, but gen placement as well.
Ghostface costume not the movies.
Paragraph not a chapter
new maps require a lot of work and effort and they would really like to do it, but for now, no
True.