Killer Queue Times Hit Blazing Records Speeds!

Wow, I just finished 6 hours of homework (finals coming up, etc.) so I decided to take a break around 5 P.M. PST.

I had a couple of survivor Tome challenges to do but wdyk, 10 minutes for a match. So I said screw this, jumped onto killer and WOW, ~ 0.00000000000001 seconds later I’m in a game. I dodge because 3 keys you know I only have an hour or so before I have to do more homework so I didn’t wanna play around that.

Next lobby, 2 keys.... wth, I just wanna play a normal game I’m not trying to balance my match around keys. Next lobby, MORE KEYS.

Dodge again, last lobby, no keys! Oh thank goodness! *Countdown timer: 5, 4, 3, 2........ *3 keys last second switch*, game begins.

No one made it out btw, I made sure of that. Was it fun? Noooooo. Survivors are scared keys will be nerfed next so they keep bringing them? Queue times are gonna be a pain for you then, as if they weren’t bad enough.


Jumped onto CoD Zombies after that.

Comments

  • Do you have Franklin's demise? Camping keys is a good strategy, a survivor isn't going to do gens when their key is about to vanish. Good luck on your finals too.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    Do you have Franklin's demise? Camping keys is a good strategy, a survivor isn't going to do gens when their key is about to vanish. Good luck on your finals too.

    Hey thanks! It’s all over Zoom so it’s basically open notes.

    I do have Franklin’s, but I just wanted to play as Mad Grit Pyramid Head (his sword swing is too funny with Mad Grit), I didn’t want to have to worry about keys disappearing or being picked up 😕

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807509#Comment_1807509

    Hey thanks! It’s all over Zoom so it’s basically open notes.

    I do have Franklin’s, but I just wanted to play as Mad Grit Pyramid Head (his sword swing is too funny with Mad Grit), I didn’t want to have to worry about keys disappearing or being picked up 😕

    Honestly dude if survivors last second switch to keys just alt+f4.

    As long as you're still in the lobby you won't have a penalty. I wouldn't normally suggest these things as you won't improve as a player but if they try to sneak in busted things without giving you any chance to prepare then they are asking for it.

  • ITS GOOD TO BE KILLER NOW!

    Oh damn my Moris are useless now. Oh god.

  • And no pictures. Cool.

    On top of that, why not use Franklin's if you're so phobic about keys?

    Seems like an easy solution.

  • And another Thread with made-up stories by the guy who complains about getting hit by a DS while slugging 4 people at 5 Gens.

    My Survivor-Queues were the same as always. Including 1 Mori from a Killer who was the Prime Example why they have been nerfed, since he would have won with an old Mori while clearly not deserving to win.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    And no pictures. Cool.

    On top of that, why not use Franklin's if you're so phobic about keys?

    Seems like an easy solution.

    Franklins dosent work on keys. If you have to spend a prologned time guarding the key your going to lose the game. Once had a clown think he was real smart franklins my toolbox. He was always checking the location to see if i came back for the box i didnt and as a result my team and i just did the gens away from the toolbox. 90 seconds of free gen time is kinda nuts.

    Feels like were back in break the pallet Territory. Old frankies could have done it new franklins is just worse. Also your item just consumed a perk slot that might not be available considering garbage like monstrous shrine and beast of prey is blocking it.

  • Good time to rank as killer. Slap on your Franklin's and Sloppy, load up Hag and get ready to rumble.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807629#Comment_1807629

    Honestly dude if survivors last second switch to keys just alt+f4.

    As long as you're still in the lobby you won't have a penalty. I wouldn't normally suggest these things as you won't improve as a player but if they try to sneak in busted things without giving you any chance to prepare then they are asking for it.

    Sucks that I can't even switch killers inside the lobby and bring out my strongest killer when I clearly see a SWF with one guy that has key. No choice but to dodge when I'm just practicing with deathslinger

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    And another Thread with made-up stories by the guy who complains about getting hit by a DS while slugging 4 people at 5 Gens.

    My Survivor-Queues were the same as always. Including 1 Mori from a Killer who was the Prime Example why they have been nerfed, since he would have won with an old Mori while clearly not deserving to win.

    Oof, do my “made up stories” not fall in line with your survivor main mentality, or are you really that naive?

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807728#Comment_1807728

    Oof, do my “made up stories” not fall in line with your survivor main mentality, or are you really that naive?

    How dare you spread your ridiculous lies about survivors using keys. I've never seen a key in my life, in game or outside of it. I don't even have a front door. Killer main btw

  • The increase in Key use was predictable. It is one of the reasons they should have sat on the change to the Mori until they had the Keys ready. I play both Survivor and Killer. I'll probably be playing more Survivor for awhile. I have Rifts to finish and I don't care to deal with the endless keys either.

  • That back button’s looking pretty good. Seems like I’ll be using it more often while in the lobby. That’s how I’ve dealt with keys for over a year.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Everyone knows keys are getting nerfed next, so since yesterday I've been having nothing but these on every lobby, and they ALWAYS change it on the last second of lobby.

    I wish I could do more meme builds, but honestly I'll just stick to playing Infectious Fright Nurse and Oni until keys are balanced.

    Btw why people think Franklin's counter keys? It's so easy to hide the key until you need to use it.

    Because with Franklins you can see the aura of items on the ground and they will decay

  • @Jokersmile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808074#Comment_1808074

    Because with Franklins you can see the aura of items on the ground and they will decay

    You know you can drop the key and pick it up once you found the hatch also look to my statement above for why franklins is a suboptimum solution.