animal onesies for survivors
If you could choose an animal onesie for a survivor, what would it be?
I want to see David in an elephant onsie.
If you could choose an animal onesie for a survivor, what would it be?
I want to see David in an elephant onsie.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea-Pussy, Feng-Bunny, Kate-Horse and Claudette-Bird.
Now i wanna see horse kate...
I can also picture dwight in a bear onesie 😂 getting in to a locker
BHVR is watching so we need to spread the want and need for Horse onesie Kate. So they might make it happen next year.
Dwight in a Panda-Onesie 😂
With all the onsies so far, it could be possible...
I dunno if i could handle going against 4 panda dwights though...
Who would you like to see in a shark onesie?
I'm feeling steve or nancy but since they are licensed, I'm not sure which of the non licensed survivors would be deserving of the shark onesie...
Jeff Grizzly Bear please
I wanna see Ace in a Japanese cat suit with the giant yellow coin on his head. He has other cosmetics from the east. It'd fit. Nice white kitty cat with a big shiny gold coin. He'll hide really well in it.
Jeff is a hard choice for me, I am not picturing anything for him yet 😬
Ace needs a flashy animal onesie, off the top of my head...peacock or flamingo comes to mind😂
Claudette needs a Chameleon onesie.
For some very mysterious reasons.
LOL!
I can kinda picture her in a gator or croc onesie...
Jane in a Cow Onesie I think she would look very cute <3 ( I main her and I would love to see this for her :D , btw not only because she's fat but I think it would fit :p )
A cow! LOL!!!!
Never understood why people call cows fat. They have skinny legs and you actually can see their bones in their figure. Cows are just big, not fat.
And I agree about Jane, it would fit perfectly.
Lion for David I guess.
Horse Kate and Cat Nea are also pretty self-explanatory.
but who would have assumed Zarina would get a penguin? That’s pretty random..
Since Legion also got ugly Christmas sweaters, which were a survivor cosmetic set until that point:
Sheep for Legion (because Wolf in sheep’s clothing)
Meg in a Cheetah Onesie
Yui in a Red Panda Onesie
Felix in a Stork Onesie
Sir your mind is so powerful
Also, we need one for wraith!
I can see Wraith as a chameleon!
As long as they aren't furry suits lol.
Catboy Dwight becomes canon and destroys the game
Jeff - Killer whale
Ash - Trex
David - Shark
Tapp - Crab
Yui - Fox
sorry to ask but whats an animal onsie?
Those new sets for Elodie and Zarina.
pretty much a snuggle one-piece suit that depicts an animal.
it’s also called onesie and not onsie I think.
Oh okay for a second I thought it was a furry or something
I mean.. maybe there are some furry fetishes associated with it.
but generally it’s just a comfy suit for the couch.
Yeah I hope not, I wouldn't mind if we got a character that is that but...maybe not now
Yui-Tanuki!