The Spirit sounds are growing on me.
Okay, I hated the Spirit's grunts as much as everyone else when she was first released but now they're kind of growing on me. Anyone else think the same?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ha haAaaaaAAA!
I think they're too frequent, and too comical sounding. The voice effects should've been more subtle, with a few excited/angry sounds. Or at least have it corresponding to her current visual state (angry, neutral, sad).
There needs to be a brush up. Conceptually and voice wise.
I love them - except for that cartoon "flying" sound when she uses her ability.
I told everyone! I told ya!
She's fine but the "HA" that she does every other second gets really annoying because of it's frequency and just how ridiculous it sounds on the way she looks.
Its ok to me, but the PTB version was more chilling and spooky. We have lots of killers that make grunts and growling so hearing a high-pitched shrill sound was more unique.
She was using the Nurse's SFX...
You can get used to pretty much anything if you experience it enough.
Back when the PTB was in existence, I assumed she sounded consistently like she did on the wiki page which had sound clips back then:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rin_Yamaoka
I love her sounds, they're unique ^.^
Wow thank you for sharing that. That's better then what we got in game now.
She should have that voice, which we can hear in her "background". A tormented voice, not this "HAAAAAAAA XDXDDDDDDXDXD"
Her stun noises don't make sense to me. She normally sounds like a spirit (whispers and a soft creepy voice) but when she gets stunned she sounds a garbage disposal trying to crunch up metal.
I could deal with that if she would be more useful as a killer
I love her grunts