i'll definitely have to wait and see, but aside from it just generally not looking like my cup of tea, it seems like it's going to be another high-profile disaster like no man's sky was. only time will tell.
I'm so used to being disappointed by games that are hyped this much that I'm expecting it to be underwhelming. I haven't paid much attention to it, though.
If it turns out that it's actually an awesome game I would happily eat my words and play it.
i havent watched much about it as well so i know nothing about i trust cd that they will do good
I'm weary that the game is as good as people hype it up to be. Aside from that, it just isn't a game I think I would enjoy. I more so like single player and horror type games, hell, getting to dbd a couple years back was a pretty big step for me. Games like GTA just really aren't my cup of tea.
I'm weary that the game is as good as people hype it up to be. Aside from that, it just isn't a game I think I would enjoy. I more so like single player and horror type games, hell, getting to dbd a couple years back was a pretty big step for me. Games like GTA just really aren't my cup of tea.
the game is really awesome i had only one bug so for on pc besides that nothing cyberpunk is single player online they will make a mp dlc like next year or smth and i hated gta v because of the story
Yeah but when it goes down in price. I remember seeing the first ever trailer for it years ago and loving it, though I worry the story's more GTA-centric now like others have said ("You want a fancy car? You want to run this city?" Lame...)
If I can have an experience/story like in this first trailer from 7 years ago, though...then that would be awesome:
I'm avoiding any and all spoilers so far for this game as I'll be playing it when I get some time off over Christmas. I know about the bugs that people have been saying about but I'm still looking forward to playing it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
I won't be able to get it :\
why not g
I don't have enough space left on my pc
.bruh i have cod on my pc which is 2 much gb for a game like that tbh i instant delete that game before launch day
Absolutely, yes. Nothing short of the Apocalypse could keep me from doing so.
i'll definitely have to wait and see, but aside from it just generally not looking like my cup of tea, it seems like it's going to be another high-profile disaster like no man's sky was. only time will tell.
this
i havent watched much about it as well so i know nothing about i trust cd that they will do good
I’m gonna have to delete MW to have enough space but it’s a risk I’m willing to take to customize the pp size 😩👌
bruh
After a couple months go by and there's some real gameplay to watch
are you talking abou the bugs ?
I'm weary that the game is as good as people hype it up to be. Aside from that, it just isn't a game I think I would enjoy. I more so like single player and horror type games, hell, getting to dbd a couple years back was a pretty big step for me. Games like GTA just really aren't my cup of tea.
the game is really awesome i had only one bug so for on pc besides that nothing cyberpunk is single player online they will make a mp dlc like next year or smth and i hated gta v because of the story
There are references and some other secret stuff having to do with that trailer won’t spoil it
I'm avoiding any and all spoilers so far for this game as I'll be playing it when I get some time off over Christmas. I know about the bugs that people have been saying about but I'm still looking forward to playing it.
I'm a bit late to the party, but I've already played Cyberpunk 2077. The foundation is good, but the game needs a lot of work.
i love it didnt had many problems on my pc rig
I wasn't referring to any technical problems. I played it on PC too. The game is simply unfinished. Way too many missing features.
i have no problems with the game it self but thats just me
Unfortunately, a lot of people do. That's why CDPR is under fire right now.
ye pretty bs tbh no one deserves death threats
Death threats are always unacceptable.
But heavy criticism for delivering a lackluster game? Understandable.
oo def bro altough i personaly disagree but every one can say what ever they want about a game
It was so buggy it was removed on PS4 that’s why. Also, very condescending NO answer
Oef feels bad man Hope you got a refund I highly advise you to get it for pc works perfect on pc for most
The "No I don't like good games" did not age well
I didn’t buy it because its not my cup of tea, but they’re giving refunds to other buyers
for me on pc i have zero problems with it
Lmao ''good game'' should have waited to know how the game was gonna be before opening your mouth, now you look like 🤡
What are you talking about? That game is a dumpster fire on every review I've read
I'm not saying I won't buy it, but it'll definitely be on a Holiday sale a long ways away from now lol
I mean I can run it fine on my pc no regret buying it great story awesome characters tons of diversity