Known issues with this chapter: 2, electric boogaloo
Since my first post got too big to manage with any level of patience, I decided to make this one.
When we last left off we had about 107 bugs in the game
If any are still posted on the first, I'll do my best to post them here. For now, Keep posting the bugs in the comments, and I shall make another list
( here's the link to the first post, before you comment look over the list to see if it's already posted: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209981/known-issues-with-this-chapter-a-lovingly-crafted-list-for-your-viewing-pleasure-100-bugs-now/p1?new=1 )
With clown
1. If you are stunned while holding your bottle, there is a chance you'll never be able to use your power for the rest of the match.
With pyramid head
1. Can be stuck with the reduced movement speed ( rites of judgement speed) for the entire match. Can be fixed by getting stunned.
With doctor
1. If you mori someone with the illusory red stain, it'll stay on the corpse for the rest of the game.
2. Making elodie scream is inconsistent, sometimes she screams, other times you only get the notification for it. ( might happen with other survivors )
With Blight
1. Can recieve a double cooldown after rushing when it was refilled by alchemists ring ( is a short 0.01 cooldown )
2. Prestige 3 head changes back to default after going to the store and back.
With huntress
1. Hatchet hits give no notification
2. Hatchets spin at the handle, instead of the center. ( don't know if it affects hitboxes )
With nurse
1. Her blinks can bug out, preventing you from using your second blink. Happens more often when using a third blink.
2. Can't blink through main building of Azarovs resting place.
With Deathslinger
1. His reeling noise can play indefinitely
With demogorgon
1. Is sometimes able to put portals below hooked survivors
With Leatherface
1. Random frame drops when using chainsaw ( reported on series X )
With plague
1. If plague is stunned while holding her power, she will have the reduced speed until she fully charges her vomit again.
With Oni
1. Hitting injured survivors with demon strike doesn't down them. ( may have been hit validation)
With Trapper
1. Traps can spawn inside objects on every map now.
With victor
1. Sometimes you're not able to kick victor, despite bar being 100%
2. If a perk is activated ( say rancor for example ) if you release victor, then down the person. You won't be able to mori the survivor. ( it seems perks may not interact with victor, both killer and survivor, will update this as more info comes in.)
3. Victor cannot damage a survivor if they are leaving a locker.
4. Victor's "crush" prompt overrides survivors "drop pallet" prompt.
5. Deploying victor may get him stuck, without being able to switch back to charlotte.
6. If you switch to victor when he's getting punted, you'll be permanently stuck until the match ends.
With perks
1. Undying doesn't always bring totems back
2. Dead hard, and any means necessary interfere with each others prompts.
3. BBQ not awarding points to some killers ( so far GF and twins )
4. Deception can be used on an occupied locker (might be intentional)
5. power struggle can be used multiple times ( second hand info, take with a grain of salt )
General survivor
1. Can spawn in using flashlight, causes it to be used up.
2. Escape artist achievement not being awarded despite conditions being met
3. After being woken up healthy survivors give of injured noises for a short time.
4. Near death experience achievement not being awarded despite conditions being met. ( reported to only get progress when only one survivor gets downed in the entire match )
5. Skill checks will sometimes not appear, just get better eyes 4head
With Elodie Rakoto
1. In survivors POV, doesn't make any noise, but Still makes injured sounds in killer POV.
With maps
1. Ormond has some reported performance issues
2. a street gen in haddonfield may prevent you from leaving for 5 seconds ( haven't heard much of this going around)
3. You can climb the hills in autohaven, Good exercise
4. sometimes fog won't spawn, even if you used an offering for it.
With the archives
1. Some challenges seem to not gain progress ( not sure which ones, will update as more information comes )
Miscellaneous
1. Survivors hair will sometimes randomly disappear in the endgame screen
2. Being healed can give off the generator repair animation
3. If you're a killer in the endgame screen it'll sometimes display your survivor rank instead of killer rank.
4. Entity sound effects overlay when multiple survivors are hooked
5. The 'Adrenal gland' charm is missing the jar. and is instead floating ominously next to the hook.
6. If the hatch is closed on the stairs inside ormonds main building, it cannot be reopened with a key.
7. Flashlights no longer have a blindness indicator. ( they don't show you how close you are to blinding a killer )
8. Trying to use the pallet blind tech ( vault at the same time a killer tries to break a pallet, making then pick up a downed survivor ) will result in the pallet being broken as well as the downed survivor being picked up.
Total issue count: 154
Jesus, they don't stop coming
Keep in mind you may not always encounter these, so far I've only encountered a couple. Mostly because I main blight (on console T.T), I haven't been able to play the twins.
Comments
This is a bug that's been in the game for years, it's gotten much worse since DS and her rework. Unless it got even worse after this update I don't think this is relevant.
Not sure if this has been listed yet but getting pallet stunned after a blight rush attack will make the injector thing stick to your arm until you do another rush, i wish i had a screenshot but i swear on my life this is a thing
I think this is a new bug, I went to the store while wearing the p3 and it goes back to default (visually) after coming back
Well my days are numbered I'll continue to update the Reddit post.
Is it similar to her lightburn?
Lol. TEST NOTHING JUST SEND IT
So, I'm not sure if this is a bug because I haven't seen other people talk about it yet. I have played quite a few matches where there is literally no fog. I see the same thing on some other screenshots here. This happened even when I used one of the thicken dark fog offerings.
I can't find information about it maybe I'm searching with the wrong words. Can anyone else confirm anything about this?
This killed me.
You'd think they'd be playing on the updated maps to look for things like this. #########
What a great patch.
Yeah, I don't think they said anything about the ludicrous amount of bugs in the QnA either.
Either that or I missed them saying anything about it.
It Got worse lol I know it's been a thing but its pretty annoying lol
On McLean's Discord under mclean-fix-it there's a bunch that haven't been added here. They're going to have quite the list.
Oh god even more?
My fingers are really going to hurt after all this typing.
What's the title of his discord?
There's also link to his Discord on his Twitch page (McLean_bhvr) .
Alright, it's on the list now
Near death experience acheivment is bugged. I’ve heard it will only give progress when only one survivor goes down all match.
it has been added to the list
Add this in sometimes when i play Survivor sometimes i see my scratch marks for a split second. And I'm not running fixated. They just randomly appear and disappear.
Already in the first list
Oh ok
You can get on top of some presumably unclimbable furniture inside Ormond's main building using co-op heal initiation repositioning.
You can also climb the textures on the back side of new autohaven's hill to get on top of it from the ground level.
Spirit's phasing sound is sometimes not audiable when it should be.
found a new one and is game breaking as ######### HELL.. If you try to switch to victor but he gets destoyed in the process of you trying to switch to him.. You are literally stuck in place. Above the ground this time. And you literally cant do anything other than dc or watch survivors ruthlessly tbagg you... This is unacceptable bhvr!!!!!!!!
Hoping it's a bug. Stunned a Huntress with a pallet (got killer stun scoring event) and she didn't get stunned. She wasn't running enduring.
Here's mine. I haven't seen it unless I missed it. I was playing zarina and two matches in a row my ds wouldn't work. The sound activated but I'm physically unable to see the skill check. I play on ps4 if this helps and I used ds with other survivors yesterday no problem
I think that might've been a thing for a bit, but it'll be added
If u hit a surv when they drop the palet it doesnt break u out of freak frenzy happend twice in one game out of 4 that I played
I was just in a match with pig and I could not see the skill checks when trying to take the trap off my head. Resulted in death.
Found a new bug for Victor.
Victor cannot pounce Survivors who are picking up or dropping an item. He'll phase right through them.
The devs have been ignoring the nurse bug for years...
The perk repressed Alliance is broken had a match where someone used it and it lasted the whole game amd also on deathslinger if you shoot and get stunned with a pallet you move slower until you reload
I've been seeing my marks for split second at all times since new update as well
Encountered this one myself and haven't seen anyone else mention it, when I was playing survivor against a spirit on temple of purgation her power would sometimes be completely silent (as in no wind wooshing to indicate she was in phase). As she would enter her power right in front of me, I would hear nothing, she would then leave her power directly behind me and during that entire time I would hear no wind at all, this did not always happen but it indicates that spirit is bugged so that under certain conditions or at random her phasing is 100% silent.
Have you slept lately? Kinda worried for you mentally lol
I hate to add to the list, especially without any proof, but I had another Ormond glitch last night as Hillbilly. Two separate hooks were reversed into the L-shaped walls towards the edge of the map, completely unusable. Tried through the wall, through a window, nothing prompted to actually hook. Anyone else have this issue? I was on ps4, if that helps.
Deja Vu doesn't show a third generator on the map when there's 1 gen remaining, you can only see 2
Hitting the upper area of the outside of the office in azarov's resting place with Victor will kill him regardless of where you land
On your previous post of bugs, there was a issue of "desync ". Also happening while spending points the twins or in a trial.
By desync do you mean as in disconnecting. Because it's happening to me a lot. And never did pre patch, awsell as multiple laggy games both survive and killer.
Or is that just a me problem.
Also I found a mother bug for victor. With the tilted bug POV bug there is a other variant where he'll be looking upon the sky a bit and can't be fixed until he's dead. It also messes with your aim as him.
Victor's hitbox is questionable and an example of Feng elevating like Jordan illustrating "20. If victor lands on an elevated plane he'll be unable to get off. Side not - survivors who attempt to kick him will float up into the air and kick him, then fall back down."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tk8Vx7sgUHave we label the fact Freddy's Lullaby in the Dream State is like very quiet?
Also spectating a Survivor while they get downed by Freddy, the Lullaby will begin to overlap twice.
Apparently power struggle can be used multiple times in a match. I heard this one second hand, however.
[unverified as of yet]: Trapper cannot place traps in the basements of the "graphically updated" maps such as Macmillan or Autohaven
Hag's POV when breaking pallets is extremely unusual and shows her arm distending beyond what it should. It seems to have been done haphazardly to allow survivors to blind her at pallets.
Clown's bottles still make survivors scream sometimes without applying the slowdown (due to latency).
that's been in the game for ages (if I'm thinking of the right scenario; she threw a hatchet and you threw the pallet). There's a millisecond right before a killer enters the "exiting" cooldown animation on killers like Huntress, Hillbilly, etc. that make the killer immune to being stunned temporarily. It's only happened to me five different times in 3 or so years (2x Hillbilly, 3x Huntress).
It happened again with 3 other killers - Legion, Trapper, and Wraith. They weren't in middle of using power or hits. I could understand if it was during hit validation but that's off.
There is no freedom. Death is not an escape.
I made an account just to show this off:
Me and my friend were doing a custom match on Hawkins, and after I used Power Struggle got stuck in the pallet and couldn't move until after she broke the pallet for me.
Yeah I've climbed up the hill too, it's mildly entertaining doing it in view of the killer.
I might already have that on the first list, let me check.
Edit: yes, it's already on the first list
Just happened to me (was playing as Survivor against Nurse): after Killer hooked the Survivor, their Hud status wouldn't properly change from Dying to Hooked; this made Kindred not activate when that Survivor was hooked. I was still able to see their Aura and unhook them, also it activated We'll Make It properly.
This
I know about had no fun gen (haddonfield). It blocks a path directly on opposite side from the gen but if you run on left or right, and not straight away from gen, you can move without any problem. I think you meant that, or its 2 different bugs