Survivor Mentality: “Oh yay, new chapter. I can’t wait to bully people trying to learn a new killer”

Seriously, stop being such jerks.

I just don’t get the whole “wE wAnT tO pUsH pEoPLe aWaY fRoM tHe gAmE!” behaviour of so many of you!

Comments

  • This is what MMR is for......oh, wait

  • Why do players act like they lose all their game knowledge every time a new killer comes out?

    I've played rank one for 4 years now and never complained that I need survivors to baby me to learn a killer, I know the mechanics of the game, I know how looping works, how gen patrolling works, I know all of it. The only difference is the killer power, which from past experience in dead by daylight, are never ever very complicated and can be understood in less than 30 minutes.

    Killers since the dawn of time complain that the developers cater to baby survivors all the time, and then suddenly, every time a new killer comes out, apparently everyone is supposed to play nice so people can "learn" the new killers ultra simple power, honestly it's a little bit silly.

  • Just park Victor at the hook before hooking your catch if survivors decide to 'bully' you. You're dooming the hooked survivor to be down the moment they're unhooked since BT won't proc with Victor. Camp them until DS runs out while Victor jockey's the saviour. You'll likely still lose, but the unsafe unhook and removal from gameplay will crap on their points/emblems. Also, this strat does usually work in stomping teams, given you're pressuring two people: The unhooked immediately downed and the saviour now being loved by Victor.


    Scummy but we've been given this mess of a killer to deal with, and survivors are enjoying the baby kicking (I know I do), so use what you can.

  • I promise not all of us survivor mains are like this :( I have actually had my first 4ks ever as the twins and a lot of the matches were fair game. And toxicity is on both sides, I have seen it. Just enjoy the game and either stop being a jerk for "fun" or let it slide. Unless it's disgusting behavior like using slurs and telling you to k word yourself and such, because that's not salt, that's true malice. Good luck leaning them and have fun :)!!

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Seriously, stop being such jerks.

    I just don’t get the whole “wE wAnT tO pUsH pEoPLe aWaY fRoM tHe gAmE!” behaviour of so many of you!

    And then complains why "everyone" plays Spirit/PH/Freddy in red rank.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787689#Comment_1787689

    Ah yes me and my zero friends and the copious Bloodpoints I get from custom games what a splendid idea!

    Stop worrying about winning and bloodpoints. I've been playing this game for 4 years. 6 of my survivors have every perk but the new three. I play the game because its fun. Sometimes the new killer just owns the survivors. Hell the doctor still owns them and he's ancient. This time the killer is on the losing end, at least until killers learn how to play them. You're not going to learn effectively unless the players are playing their best. No reason for salt in the chat after tho.

  • Everyone was playing this before The Twins came out, has nothing to do with it :)

  • @TheButcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789513#Comment_1789513

    Even so, players shouldn't have to rely on third party programs to be able to learn a new Killer. Have you considered this thought? Maybe the playerbase should stop being ######### dickheads.

    If you want to learn literally any game to any kind of level like the OP seemingly does, you need 3rd party programs or things that aren't the game itself to do it. You wanna learn how to do something? Go out and find the help you need, or suck it up and learn it the hard way. That's how it's been since forever.

  • @Skull said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787695#Comment_1787695

    Stop worrying about winning and bloodpoints. I've been playing this game for 4 years. 6 of my survivors have every perk but the new three. I play the game because its fun. Sometimes the new killer just owns the survivors. Hell the doctor still owns them and he's ancient. This time the killer is on the losing end, at least until killers learn how to play them. You're not going to learn effectively unless the players are playing their best. No reason for salt in the chat after tho.

    Stop worrying about winning and bloodpoints.

    Winning I already don't worry about.

    Bloodpoints are the only reason I continue to play this game, considering the ######### it makes me feel.

    I think I'll keep worrying about the Bloodpoints, thanks, because at least they make me happy.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789565#Comment_1789565

    If you want to learn literally any game to any kind of level like the OP seemingly does, you need 3rd party programs or things that aren't the game itself to do it. You wanna learn how to do something? Go out and find the help you need, or suck it up and learn it the hard way. That's how it's been since forever.

    Nothing you say makes treating people like ######### okay. Just stop trying.

  • @TheButcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789629#Comment_1789629

    Nothing you say makes treating people like ######### okay. Just stop trying.

    I'm not even talking about that hello? I'm just stating ways you can learn a game and connect with people in the community. Give me a ######### break lmao.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210076/survivor-mentality-oh-yay-new-chapter-i-can-t-wait-to-bully-people-trying-to-learn-a-new-killer

    Yes be cause every survivor is out for blood. Ever think it's because you just arent good at twins yet so it feels like you are getting bullied. You have been making alot of whiny post recently you alright?

    So youre done crying about flashlights? Lol

  • @Boddy604 said:

    If you just wanna try the new killer, start a custom game dude.

    People still wanna rank up. It's not their fault you dunno what you're doing.

    Actually I see this as more of a reason why DBD should be like the mobile version and add bots. Sure they wont be as smart as most players but at least it would offer some way other than custom games (which require other people) to practice.

  • No one cried about flashlight you claimed there were no nerfs and I gave you an example.

  • Lmao I sometimes wanna have a chill match as survivor to try some new build or meme around with friends and yet I get matched against a sweaty iri mori meta perks Spirit or Freddy. Literally the same thing can be said about both sides, both sides will be tryhards most times, survivors will be a pain in the ass as much as killers will, too. It's part of the current status of the game. Crying about it or pretending it's a one-sided issue will amount to nothing. Deal with it and move on.

  • @DaKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789159#Comment_1789159

    Any seasoned killer player should know the survivors are going to abuse the heck out of you in most cases if you are doing terrible.

    It's kind of your own fault if you are doing what I saw many twins players doing, just jumping into purple/red rank games with like 1 perk and then getting stomped. I didn't play them at all until I had a full build ready.

    I'm a survivor main and I know this lol.

1 2 ›