Twins Prestige 3

I saved up lots of points and grinded all day...for this?

I'm sorry BHVR, I love the twins, but you can barely even notice a difference.

awfula.png


Comments

  • Oof you're right, good thing I know now not to waste prestige points on them, I will see what Elodie looks like prestige 3, thank you for being the crash dummy and testing the waters for all of us lol

  • That's P3!? You honestly can't tell a difference at all! Throw some blood on that babies head already geez.

  • @My_Aespa said:

    Oof you're right, good thing I know now not to waste prestige points on them, I will see what Elodie looks like prestige 3, thank you for being the crash dummy and testing the waters for all of us lol

    no problem, glad people can get some info from my no-life skills

    @daggersnight said:

    That's P3!? You honestly can't tell a difference at all! Throw some blood on that babies head already geez.

    shhhhh victor is not a baby, they’re gonna fuss you bro

  • As my friend so eloquently put it, "worst prestige for the worst killer".

  • This update is ######### laughable.

  • Im personally much more a fan of realistic "subtle" blood then the mountain of bloodgunk mud stuff they dropped on for example David Tapp's P3, its just hideous.

    When its a bit more subtle you have room to combine it with other skins without it looking completely miss-matched.

  • Literally everything about this chapter is abysmal. How is this company not utterly mortified at how bad this DLC is.

  • So for 150 Bloodwebs you get a very slightly bloodier hat, bloody hair (?), a bloody blade for the weapon, and blood underneath that rope on her left side.

    Is that it or am I missing any other bloody spots?

  • @BioX said:

    Im personally much more a fan of realistic "subtle" blood then the mountain of bloodgunk mud stuff they dropped on for example David Tapp's P3, its just hideous.

    When its a bit more subtle you have room to combine it with other skins without it looking completely miss-matched.

    When its a bit more subtle you have room to combine it with other skins without it looking completely miss-matched.

    I'm sure the prestige weapon goes nicely with that new "pig guts" skin - oh wait nevermind that's a locked set 🤷

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787649#Comment_1787649

    When its a bit more subtle you have room to combine it with other skins without it looking completely miss-matched.

    I'm sure the prestige weapon goes nicely with that new "pig guts" skin - oh wait nevermind that's a locked set 🤷

    Untitled Image

    >:L

  • It seems like, in addition to having many days of meetings to brainstorm ways to plan to think about how to deal with the twins' glaring faults, someone forgot to actually make the prestige skins, and they only realized it the day before release and sprinkled a little ketchup on the model.

  • I genuinely couldn't tell that was prestige and for a moment I thought this was meant to be a comparison and you'd just forgot to upload the picture showing prestige. Once I noticed how the hat barely has some blood on it I realised just how bad it was.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    I genuinely couldn't tell that was prestige and for a moment I thought this was meant to be a comparison and you'd just forgot to upload the picture showing prestige. Once I noticed how the hat barely has some blood on it I realised just how bad it was.

    Same! I had to have a double take...

    @daggersnight said:

    That's P3!? You honestly can't tell a difference at all! Throw some blood on that babies head already geez.

    If I'm wrong hopefully someone can correct me. But, isn't Victor technically the killer's ability? So he shouldn't have any cosmetic changes if the developers stick to their protocol.

  • I can't tell the difference from the normal skin.

  • why was this put into the feedback category

    I was just showing people P3