Coming out
Hello, I wanted to start this off by saying, I am @GrootDude. I lost my account because I forgot the password and lost my e-mail so I will probably not be here long but I wanted to get this message out. I, am a trans woman. I am here saying this because I did notice a thread pop up where I was mentioned, Iβm not sure what else to say about it but, I felt like since some people from here do know me that I might put it out there. π
I also wanna thank some really supportive people:
@Cornpopers_Evan π
@MegMain98 π
@Unicorn π
and @Mushwin π
I appreciate all the support yβall have shown me, thank you all. πππ
Comments
Youβre welcome my beautiful Ki π
So proud of you π
Anytime K, nothing but support from me! :)
Lova ya K, proud of you too :)
ππππ
I don't know you, but I support this 100% π
Grats.
While I do support you, shouldn't this be in off-topic since it's not DBD related?
It... is?
The header for it is "Hey, that's not DBD related!" so I'm pretty sure
Buddy... I meant this was already posted there... we are posting in it right now... in off topic...
Wait, are off-topic and discussions in the same link? I clicked on this from the menu, where I always go to discussions, to the point that I don't notice text. The forums really need to make links more clear.
For sure, but here's a tip: you can see the category that the post was made in underneath the title of the post, in smaller text
General Discussions and Off-topic are both categorized under "Discussions", yes, but they are separate categories. You must've misclicked.
Congrats on coming out, @Grootmaam.