Wraith's snarling
Can we just lower the volume on it a bit? He sounds like he's dying to sinuses...
Can we just lower the volume on it a bit? He sounds like he's dying to sinuses...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The sole reason I don't play wraith is because all I can hear is him snarling on the menu and it annoys me so much.
BHVR pls.
I like the sound of him being stunned. I like this sound more than pig's.
I like all of his sounds more though this might be because I'm a massive wraith simp.
BHVR turn up the snarling let me ears gasm to it thx
lol yes...wraith is non stop snarling...I want him to go to an ear nose and throat doctor...
LMFAO please no!
Oni and demo are loud as crap...spirit has her WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Wraith is constant noise....
You can't turn it down because audio is quite an important factor in the game :P you can ask for a sound rework. But I like it as is
Wraith needs a CPAP machine...
Constant eargasms*
If you can believe he used to be louder. They had to specifically quiet him down so he wouldn't give away his position as much duribg the trial.
🤣🤣🤣 i dnt remember him being so loud on ps4
Ah the good old days of him snarling right into my ears 😍🤤
It's helpful as survivor if it's a silent bell wraith so then they know that the wraith is there, but the snarling in general is quite pointless
He needs this and better invisibility at range. Right now Freddy is actually a better stealth AND ambush killer than Wraith.
The snarling is extremely necessary when there's an afk wraith and I don't have spine chill. The others can do gens, I'm getting a flashlight out of a chest, turning up my headphone volume and going on a wraith hunt
Not sure if it was before dbd got on console but he was definitely liuder on PC.
Don't make fun of him he has allergy issues
Quentin stole Wraith's allergy medication
Next he takes the Bell