Wouldn't it be great if behaviour Interactive gives us Christmas clothes for the Charakters for free? As a christmaspresent? I would be Happy about it.
Honestly kind of lame that the community is so used to being deprived of special events in this game that we resort to begging for a simple winter themed menu.
Nope, they just gave some survivors sweaters, then told us we should appreciate the gift... still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Wait where did they say we should appreciate the gift? I don't remember seeing that. That doesn't sound like a very good move, especially with how disappointed the community was with no Christmas event last year. That'd just piss people off even more.
Wait where did they say we should appreciate the gift? I don't remember seeing that. That doesn't sound like a very good move, especially with how disappointed the community was with no Christmas event last year. That'd just piss people off even more.
It was during the dev stream before they went on break. And it did make the community pretty mad.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They could also give us the menu back. but with the way they treated christmas last year I doubt it will happen...
If they don't, you could put on Bill's sweater as replacement.
we need snowballs we can throw at each other.
that'd be fun.
There was no Christmas Event last year?
Nope, they just gave some survivors sweaters, then told us we should appreciate the gift... still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Oh, ok
What MenΓΌ?
lmao, imagine the devs doing anything nice for the community that plays their game. They MIGHT give us the menu but anything else is highly doubtful.
What ist "the Menu"? I've read this more than once but don't know it. Can anyone explain? Pls
@Peanits @MandyTalk @Boss
Change Pebble to throw a snowball instead of a pebble
Here you go
What I really would like to see (actually hear) is the old Christmas menu theme from 2017...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7EhW6WLGY&t=71sHonestly kind of lame that the community is so used to being deprived of special events in this game that we resort to begging for a simple winter themed menu.
offering that will make it snow
like red forest rain but snowier
I bet it just sweaters again not for free in anyway.
imagine your just doing a generator and a snowball just gets thrown at your face lmao
Why tag me? *suspects you think i'm part of their team*
Because you're a moderator so they pay more attention to you, I like you, and you got a cute butt
I'd love it if we could, sadly they won't let me make that decisions otherwise we'd end up with a shirtless Felix or something like that :)
Not a moderator, but thanks for liking my cute butt. π
Oh right just trusted. Mixed them up. It's okay I like that you're included.
Omg! Can we though!? Shirtless Davids and Felix's everywheres!!! πππ
Wait where did they say we should appreciate the gift? I don't remember seeing that. That doesn't sound like a very good move, especially with how disappointed the community was with no Christmas event last year. That'd just piss people off even more.
It was during the dev stream before they went on break. And it did make the community pretty mad.