BHVR, I've found another OP survivor perk...
Look at this.
Quick and Quiet.
It's so OP, it let me get 32,000 points by itself. Q&Q needs a nerf BHVR, the cooldown should be 80 seconds minimum! Honestly, these legacy perks like Bond, Empathy, and Calm Spirit really need nerfs, they're so OP compared to current day perks!
Forget OOO. Forget DS. BHVR, please nerf Quick and Quiet.
(for anyone wondering, btw, my name translates to "Useless Squirrel", you just can't see the last part of Eichhörnchen :p)

Comments
Nowhere, I just like the word because of Valorant
Good.
>:)
He's to dangerous to be kept alive.
Just make it seem like an accident..... Oh wait that is me you are talking about :o
I respect your 2 hours. How blind am I? 3.7k hours and I didn't realize how op Q and Q is.
Also, I think a shotgun as a melee weapon and an M4 as an ranged attack should work.
And let's change Trappers Bear Traps to C4, everyone who steps on it will immediately be pulverised.
I agree, let me tell my dad at nintendo if he can do something about that.
Man I really love this community sometimes, the sarcasm is amazing.
What if we remove gens and killers and make it a 6v6 on a map with unlimited spawns.
Just in case btw, now it's 2.5h.
Those icons. 😍
Auf Wiedersehen 👋😂
ikr they're beautiful :D
I swear that perk combine with dance with me make it sneakier.
Q&Q + dance with me + lithe = 💗
I miss my perks :(
why use dance with me when you can use Head Off and close down dbd B)
Funny sarcasm is amazing, yeah. Unfortunately there is alot of whining in this forum instead.
Head Off is overrated, I prefer Dead Soft. After an exhausting day, you can press E to lay down on the floor.
That's why I make these threads, because there's too many whining posts and I gotta lighten up the mood sometimes :3
that one got me
Yeah, usually I'd like to read more in here but I am getting so tired everytime I enter the forums. 2 -3 pages only whining "this op, this weak, nerf this, buff this, buggy as hell, fix Bhvr" and so on. It kinda gets annoying after a while.
Also, did you train how to pronounce "Oachkotzalschwoaf"? xD.
I don't use twitter btw, never made an account. I don't really use any social medias tbh. I only have a private insta where I look at memes and stuff.
no i haven't, i want the first time to be authentic lol.
If you have a discord I could send you it on there? Or if not just try and catch a stream and remind me lol
I have discord, I would also be open to play with you guys sometimes who aren't those basic whiney people in these forums. You and Hunter are at least one of those chill guys.
Karu_TC#2813, though I warn you I do ######### about hitboxes, Spirit, Pyramid Head, and Deathslinger a lot when I'm playing I'm sure it'll be worth it to hear me try and say Oachkotzalschwoaf
I sometimes b**ch too about certain stuff when I am in bad mood. But who doesn't? That's bascially a must in this game. Except Pyramid Head, I enjoy playing against him.
Tried adding you but it doesn't seem to work. Mine would be Danijel#6661
Can I join this toxic party?
I'm really bad at both survivor and killer and need to be carried.
Toxic. This group might be the opposite.
Sure lol, except only Wijusa is toxic x)
I'd would be down to play rn. Not sure if you read it but I can't add in you discord. Excact same name you sent but doesn't work.
It's because I'm special and forgot I changed my tag to 2813
I mean everything is op in the hands of a squirrel. Even a useless one trumps everything a human can do
The Eichhörnchen has grown too powerful.
Praise Be to the Donkerydoo.
Being able to understand a fraction of the wordplay going on in this conversation is my proudest moment in my 4 years of high school German
bruh same the fact i could understand enough to make that one joke is amazing
nutzloses oachkatzal xD
Danke danke i try my best 😌💅