so what will be the community name for the new killer?
here are some ideas
- Child chucker
- kid kicker
- youngin yeeter
- fordo thrower
- hobbit holder
- goblin gobber
- head humper
- THE TWATS
you guys got any more?
here are some ideas
you guys got any more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quato
Kyle and Ike
Feetus Yeetus
Baby Bowling
Death Stranding by Daylight
Goblin Layer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsC6DOzTsrU
Slug Slinger
STOMP SMALL LITTLE ######### RAT
STOMP SMALL LITTLE ######### RAT
STOMP SMALL LITTLE ######### RAT
I just call them "The Bins" since they're absolute garbage.
Also Charlotte's real name is Helga, change my mind.
Unrelated but does anyone else think the new killer looks like Abby from the last of us 2?
Football dispenser
Orphan Yeeter
Oh ######### u right.
I've called the lil guy a jockey since the moment I saw it and I will continue to call it that until the end of time
Idk I'll just call them by Charlotte and Victor. This whole nickname thing for killers and survivors is kinda cringe to me.
She also looks like older and more buffed Nea 😅
You completilly ruined this killer for me, thanks. /s
Big Sis and Yeetman.
Call them whatever you want. You don’t have to call them what everyone else calls them...
don’t be afraid to not be a follower.
Petition to make Bill scream "JOCKEY!!" if Victor latches onto him or a teammate next to him
I am already calling this killer the kid or baby so doesnt really matter
Would be awesome.
I enjoy calling him either his name or a demon baby. I'll stick with those. Overall if talking about both then twins.
He is both jockey and hunter at the same time
Kick the baby
The Nea and her little brother
Smeagol.
Kyle and Ike
Baby & The Beast
Big sis and Little bro
So I've seen Big Sister come up a bunch for Charlotte (and Gollum for Victor on other posts) and now I can't stop seeing the Twins as the loose equivalent of this:
...I regret nothing
Feetus (victor) Yeetus (throwing victor) deletus (kicking victor)
The FYD
Quentin siblings
Looks more like a deranged meg.
It HAS to be "Quato"
If you have seen Total Recall (Arnold Schwarzenegger version) and seen Quato, you'll know exactly why