Chapter 18 Wendigo Killer
Found this image confirming the next chapters killer.
Found this image confirming the next chapters killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How does this confirm anything?
I don’t recall giving you permission to post my photo on the forums. Please remove or my lawyers will be in touch.
Yeah thing is, you can't remove comments or stuff like that. But I'll change it.
Sheesh
Wait, thought you were someone else. My bad.
Confirms that the killer is a Wendigo.
It was a joke.
I was acting like the photo of the Wendigo was actually of me. You can keep it. I’ve called my lawyers off... for now. 😈
Isn't that just a wendigo from until dawn?
Isnt that photo from fallout 76 lol
But ho... oh well nevermind. Wendigo confirmed it is.
It is lol, knew i recognized it
No I mean I sent the discussion link to someone else's discussion so I thought you were that person not wanting my discussion in their discussion.
If that makes sense.
I beg to differ.
Shhhh
No, trust me
The new killer sounds like me when it's my "time o month"
I wish, but unless that came from a official DBD files or something, it looks like you got that from the internet
here's the zoomed out version where you can see all the bs
It's only a prank, bro. Sheesh.