I Finally Did It.
I killed my first Legacy squad. Felt kinda good ngl, I don’t think I would’ve been able to do it with ANY other killer though, they were extremely organized and this was probably the most stressful game I’ve ever played. But it is done.

Comments
But you didn’t kill all 4. one DC‘d. :^)
(no that is not meant seriously)
Yeah they tried to DC for hatch. Kinda sad I did expect the same amount of respect from them as their organization and skills. I guess not though.
you killed a gang with shiny skins cool
Wish it were that simple to explain 😄
It's ok, maybe he'll get there someday :)
Are you a console-Nurse?
damn I'm just a newbie, always dodging them because I have not enough experience in this game ;( https://dbd.onteh.net.au/playerstats/76561198246439888/
Keep practicing - You'll get better.
Lol yes I am. I have 6000 hours and most of my killer gameplay is of Nurse, so I think that’s why it’s matching me with players like this.
I've killed Monto, Sattelizer, and Puppers before. Granted not the best accomplishment given they were running no mither and breaking hooks, but I killed them none the less.
congrats ^^
but just to be safe, maybe blurr out their names.
it might be seen as nameshaming by a mod and i wouldnt want ur post to be taken down / edited by a mod.
Woow, that's crazy! You're an unicorn!
Congrats for your performance and those are a lot of hours. Do you main her?*
* = despite her rework
Your patience is admirable and I wish I had it.
but did you teabag them as GF though :P
Ahah I bet they were f-ing raging when they saw the lil crossplay globe
You honour your console brethren with this glorious massacre 💗
I am learning Nurse on PC right now but with controller. No one will ever admire my skills in end game chat 😪 (well once I acquire those skills that is..)
it’s actually not as bad as I though it would be as Nurse! Aiming with Huntress and Deathslinger seemed more painful to me..
To have your efforts recognised you'll have to switch to playing on windows store and give yourself an appropriate console name like xXt0x1cSn1p3rXx
Aren't you also a good billy?
I remember you kicking me and my friends arse before crossplay
To be fair another of the issues with console nurse that PC players don't have is the framerate
Well if I feel like torturing myself some time I will try Nurse on my Switch!
I've already tried that before and when I say it made Getting Over It look relaxing I wish I was joking.
Sir, I believe that is a Tech.
Y'see when you purposely crash your game, it's just another tool in the survivor arsenal and tools are MEANT to be used.
Now you may be thinking to yourself "Wow that's lame" but it's actual an extremely high skill ceiling technique that frankly you're too smooth brained to understand.
Now I demand you escort me to the exit gates so I can leave this wretched place. You've wasted enough of my time with your quote unquote "killing".