How good are you in a scale of 1 to 10 as both roles?
Be honest
As survivor, I think I'm an 8/10 I risk it too much trying to be the hero when I shouldn't
As killer I think of myself as a 9/10
Be honest
As survivor, I think I'm an 8/10 I risk it too much trying to be the hero when I shouldn't
As killer I think of myself as a 9/10
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
don't really know. I'm probably a bad survivor, but it often depends on how badly I lag when I get hit.
I'm a better killer when I have a bigger mouse space.
I 4k most of my games. 9.3/10
I find survivor boring but manageable. 6.7/10
Survivor 8.5/10 I can hit most great skillchecks and things like doctor don't really screw me up. Not any better since i still have killers that always screw me up like hag.
Killer 6/10 uh im ok with legion, blight, and piggy. Id say most games are 3k-4ks but thats because most survivors are very bad
Memes are a 10/10 ballerina pig OP
Attitude 10/10
In terms of goodness surv 7/10
Killer 7/10
I have 2 survivor set up absolutely different.
One guy is altruistic & my girl is selfish.
I'm definitely 7 of 10 with the 3 killers I play.
Killer I feel like a 8/10 or 9/10 depending if it's a killer I really enjoy.
Survivor like a 5-6/10 tops.
Nurse 3-4/10, she is special so she gets a separate skill level.
Killer 10/10 since I main nurse
Survivor 9/10, since I don't really play it except to get back to rank 1 after rank reset.
As survivor I would say 8/10, and as killer 5/10
probably 5 on both
l could get better but l don’t want to have to put on a pair of joggers and a headband to sweat through games.
Survivor: like a 7. In general I can do decent but more often than I care to admit I will make an extremely stupid mistake that gets me downed. As far as non chase related things like time management and task prioritization, I've got that down.
Killer: probably overall like an 8. Depends on the killer. With oni, like a 9. The only thing I will lose to is a solid 4 man and/or an extremely bad map rng. With the likes of wraith, clown, and deathslinger, like an 8. I win most of the time but a swf or a really good set of random solos will get me. Everyone else like a 7.
Painfully honest im a 4 both sides
As a Survivor I'm a 3/10
As a Killer I'm a 1/10
Reason why I'm so low is because despite my Play time, I NEVER learn from the mistakes I make
As a survivor 7, I think. As killer, probably 3.
Survivor 7/10
Killer 3/10
I get to red ranks on both sides. Though there is such a massive difference in ability in survivors at red ranks it really makes me quite shocked.. could swear that sometimes I am playing just the most idiotic/dim players and I give them a bit of mercy because they're so bad, and they're rank 1... Killers on the other hand, at rank 1 tend to be a lot better and actually belong there.
I think that if I was playing the survivor version of myself as a killer that I'd not be too happy. I make mistakes but there are way too many broken locations to waste a killer's time (killer shack, jungle gyms, and the worst offender is buildings).