Yes, had some time where I needed to wait for someone but wasn’t enough to start a game. Got lucky with someone who always updated the code as soon as the community said it was used
I watch VOD, and almost never live streams. Also, I really, really dislike the scrambly FOMO feeling of competing with other people for something like that, so I'm happier to just decide it's not for me and sit back.
I was able to get the Dwightcrow charm on 4 different accounts.
Four.
Two on PC; My account and one family game sharing account. Game share charm is going to collect dust.
One on Xbox; My friend has the gold pass on there, but he doesn't play dbd at all so that Dwightcrow is also going to collect dust.
One on PS4; I actually play the playstation version pretty often so I might use this one.
This sucked. I spent a lot of time putting in codes that have already been redeemed and good lord getting O N E charm on console was a nightmare imagine trying for two. I shouldn't have been able to do this by the way. I shouldn't have done this, mere words can't describe the regret I feel. I don't feel bad I'm just exhausted and angry I wasted my time getting these codes for a charm I don't even like.
Got it on the 2nd last day(?) on my first try. And I continued to watch the stream 'cause I wanted to learn a thing or two and I got a 2nd code that works but I only have 1 account.
Yes, got lucky the day after Halloween and Granny was still giving them away. Tbf I didn't try very hard, because I don't have the attention span to only watch Twitch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, but I still never want them to do that again. Took me too many hours to get.
Yes, had some time where I needed to wait for someone but wasn’t enough to start a game. Got lucky with someone who always updated the code as soon as the community said it was used
Nope. The code is way too long and I'm too lazy to type it in.
I'm not even gonna bother. Like I'm gonna be able to type a code that long and complex on a controller before PC players take them.
I watch VOD, and almost never live streams. Also, I really, really dislike the scrambly FOMO feeling of competing with other people for something like that, so I'm happier to just decide it's not for me and sit back.
I got it from The King.
No
I just came on the stream and there were already codes. After a few seconds, I had the charm. I could say I'm lucky.
No, PC players took most of them
I got it on the second day the codes were given away, on first try, from OhTofu ♥
He gave them away fair so that also console players also had a good chance in getting them.
I wrote a program that was able to copy text off screen, I managed to get one from the tournament hosted by Otz and Tofu on offical DBD channel.
I was able to get the Dwightcrow charm on 4 different accounts.
Four.
Two on PC; My account and one family game sharing account. Game share charm is going to collect dust.
One on Xbox; My friend has the gold pass on there, but he doesn't play dbd at all so that Dwightcrow is also going to collect dust.
One on PS4; I actually play the playstation version pretty often so I might use this one.
This sucked. I spent a lot of time putting in codes that have already been redeemed and good lord getting O N E charm on console was a nightmare imagine trying for two. I shouldn't have been able to do this by the way. I shouldn't have done this, mere words can't describe the regret I feel. I don't feel bad I'm just exhausted and angry I wasted my time getting these codes for a charm I don't even like.
Yes. But only because Scorpionz (who I watch quite regularly) threw them out on Monday.
5 Codes on Screen for Console, 5 Codes on Chat for PC to copy&paste. So I got mine. Before, I tried to type it in and never got it.
I would prefer to not have to do this again, especially because I did not want to hang in Streams during a Double-BP Event.
Got it on the 2nd last day(?) on my first try. And I continued to watch the stream 'cause I wanted to learn a thing or two and I got a 2nd code that works but I only have 1 account.
Some Guy made a huge steam topic with tons of codes to try out
And i got one there
Didnt even bithered to watch any other streamer then my usual one, or to look for a code, especially for a charm
Yes, got lucky the day after Halloween and Granny was still giving them away. Tbf I didn't try very hard, because I don't have the attention span to only watch Twitch.